Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply for girls ONLY: who are your most annoying/hateful FEMALE characters?
28149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/23/11

Oldthrashbar wrote:


music7car wrote:


Oldthrashbar wrote:


yuriko11 wrote:


Oldthrashbar wrote:


agira wrote:

ok im a girl and i hate the way we are presented in mangas....i,e the fact that we are portrayed as weak, whining creatures who need protection
i mean PLEASE i can stand up for myself when needed...i think


That's because women ARE usually weak whining creatures who need protection. Whether you want to believe it or not.


Dude, not all women are whiny damsels in distress. You're generalizing that we're useless and pathetic. What would you say in defense if women says men are liars and insensitive?


I would say its true.


I'm sorry to butt in this conversation, but I just wanted to say that if you believe that then your a huge ASSHOLE !!!!!

I know guys that are so kind and well-manered that some people believe them to be gay (and trust me their not) and girls that if you do anything to piss them off they will kick your ass in thirty seconds. So don't go around generalizing this because, if you do that, you'll just look like a jerk, OK?


No, if I piss them off they will try to kick my ass. And fail miserably, like so many before them. And yes, I am a huge asshole, thanks for noticing. :)


I support this troll and all his endeavors.
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/23/11

ksrandall wrote:


agira wrote:

ok im a girl and i hate the way we are presented in mangas....i,e the fact that we are portrayed as weak, whining creatures who need protection
i mean PLEASE i can stand up for myself when needed...i think


Oh, I don't blame you. Just keep in mind that anime / manga girls mostly represent Japanese girls living in Japan.


When they portray Americans, they're almost always white, blonde, and bitchy (like Monica Adenauer from Yakitate! -- pictured above).

Over in Japan, it's socially acceptable for the woman to dress and act like a little girl. Even when the girls are single and over age 30,the females are still expected to act like a kid.

If America had it's own version of anime / manga, women would be portrayed very differently.


wow..i never saw it that way. thanks for the tip
56400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/23/11 , edited 6/23/11


Thanks for your support man, it really means a lot. *tear*
56400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/23/11

agira wrote:


ksrandall wrote:


agira wrote:

ok im a girl and i hate the way we are presented in mangas....i,e the fact that we are portrayed as weak, whining creatures who need protection
i mean PLEASE i can stand up for myself when needed...i think


Oh, I don't blame you. Just keep in mind that anime / manga girls mostly represent Japanese girls living in Japan.


When they portray Americans, they're almost always white, blonde, and bitchy (like Monica Adenauer from Yakitate! -- pictured above).

Over in Japan, it's socially acceptable for the woman to dress and act like a little girl. Even when the girls are single and over age 30,the females are still expected to act like a kid.

If America had it's own version of anime / manga, women would be portrayed very differently.


wow..i never saw it that way. thanks for the tip


This is exactly what I've been saying!! Except not really at all, kinda.
Posted 6/23/11
Mines Orihime Inoue in Bleach
5184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/11 , edited 6/24/11
Mostly It'll be
Kirino from Oreimo. No, the series is good. But Kirino is really, really annoying. She acts like a bitch to Kyo. I just hate it sooo much! I mean, why the hell would Kyo even be more nice to Kirino!? She's a spoiled brat who gets everything she wants. So they're brother and sister yeah, I just really hate her bitchy personality!
-------------------------
I dislike those lead characters where they act like weak girls in love, Moe-Loli's, or the HEY YOU I'M GONNA BEAT YO ASS RIGHT NOW type lol.
I guess I like to read more Shouen manga then Shojo ._. Since the Shojo manga I usally read are the same, same, same.... It gets boring.

mmkay, sorry if this thing doesn't make sense to you guys.
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/24/11

Kironjae wrote:

Mostly It'll be
Kirino from Oreimo. No, the series is good. But Kirino is really, really annoying. She acts like a bitch to Kyo. I just hate it sooo much! I mean, why the hell would Kyo even be more nice to Kirino!? She's a spoiled brat who gets everything she wants. So they're brother and sister yeah, I just really hate her bitchy personality!
-------------------------
I dislike those lead characters where they act like weak girls in love, Moe-Loli's, or the HEY YOU I'M GONNA BEAT YO ASS RIGHT NOW type lol.
I guess I like to read more Shouen manga then Shojo ._. Since the Shojo manga I usally read are the same, same, same.... It gets boring.

mmkay, sorry if this thing doesn't make sense to you guys.


me 2....i've been more into shounen for a while now "I'll generetion basket" "get bakers" !!!!
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Right Behind You!!!!
Offline
Posted 6/24/11

agira wrote:

ok im a girl and i hate the way we are presented in mangas....i,e the fact that we are portrayed as weak, whining creatures who need protection
i mean PLEASE i can stand up for myself when needed...i think


Not all women are portrayed as "weak, whining creatures who need protection." If you take a look at most action based harems such as Sekirei or Sora No Otoshimono. You'll find that the women are ridiculously powerful while the males are either weak, spineless, perverted, or all of the above. If fact if you look at Medaka Kurokami from Medaka Box, you'll find that she is one of the most overpowered lead protagonist in WSJ. Of course I'm not saying that you're "entirely" wrong because there are quite of few women who are portrayed as you have mentioned. But the same can be said about guys in Shojo manga. Some guys don't like the fact that men in Shojo are portrayed as "pretty boys" who are too good to be true.
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 6/25/11
Sakura and Ino from Naruto - always Sasuke-kun! Sasuke-kun.....all the time that makes me want to slap them instantly...
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / home
Offline
Posted 6/25/11

sakura6193 wrote:

Sakura and Ino from Naruto - always Sasuke-kun! Sasuke-kun.....all the time that makes me want to slap them instantly...


lmao...i feel the same
2888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/25/11
I'm a guy so imma post anyway. HEHEHE
Hmmm, let see.
Inoue from Bleach--- Her attitude sucks, her boobs sucks, everything about her sucks.
Sakura from Naruto--- She's a betch. Sorry.
Haruhi Suzumiya from what ever the show is---- She's incredibly annoying.
Haruhi from Oran High School Host Club--- She looks like a pedophile.
Kyoko and the other girl from Reborn!----- Both are equally annoying. They ruined the show for me.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/11

iLoveBoobies wrote:

I'm a guy so imma post anyway. HEHEHE
Hmmm, let see.
Inoue from Bleach--- Her attitude sucks, her boobs sucks,


Bwahaha NEVER thought I'd see a man type that.

They are obnoxiously huge, aren't they?
2888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

Chiibihime wrote:


iLoveBoobies wrote:

I'm a guy so imma post anyway. HEHEHE
Hmmm, let see.
Inoue from Bleach--- Her attitude sucks, her boobs sucks,


Bwahaha NEVER thought I'd see a man type that.

They are obnoxiously huge, aren't they?


Yes they are. I mean I use to love girls with big breasts but now a days, in anime, the idea is so overused that I got bored of looking at it. I mean why can't the author make them average size? I don't mind small size either.

I mean, have you seen the anime Freezing?/? Holy cow. that's enough milk to support an entire city population (not really but you get my point)
2888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/26/11 , edited 6/26/11

agira wrote:

ok im a girl and i hate the way we are presented in mangas....i,e the fact that we are portrayed as weak, whining creatures who need protection
i mean PLEASE i can stand up for myself when needed...i think


I guess I can understand why you hate how people think girls are always weak. But girls are suppose to be weak, whining creatures who need protection. I mean, if you're strong and bold like you wanted, then the guys would have a really tough time trying to get a date with you. The guys wouldn't be picking up girls but instead the girls would be picking up guys, and that is really awkward.

I mean that's what separates a man and a woman right? maybe i'm being bias about this thing, Girls have stuff that guys don't have and they can do something that guy's can't do. Like giving birth. With the exception of the pregnant man of course.

Girls are suppose to be weak and sensitive, that's what makes them special. I know that there are other things that make a person special.

In my opinion, I like girls that are fragile and sensitive. I think those types of girls are somewhat cute. But I don't mind dating the strong and bold type. I do prefer the type of girl who knows how to defend for herself against perverted guys.
19304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Side 7
Offline
Posted 6/26/11


I knew if I went through enough pages there would be some sort of discussion. Some girls want to be protected. I agree that girls are supposed to be like this and any girl who isn't must be a lesbian(Being bias just for the sake of being bias). Only guys with abnormal fetishes like strong girls who beat them up and tell them who they can and can't talk to and when dinner is. Next we know women are going to want to be firemen or something dangerously stupid like that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.