First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~ Chouko's room/office ~
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/28/11

nimiey wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


"Oh its nothing just some research"


ok then.... are you human??



"Im somewhat Human"
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/28/11

nimiey wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


"Oh its nothing just some research"


ok then.... are you human??



"Im Kinda Human"
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

nimiey wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


"Oh its nothing just some research"


ok then.... are you human??



"Abit human Yes"
Posted 7/1/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:

"Abit human Yes"


What do you mean abit human? *she looked at him*
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 7/1/11

nimiey wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

"Abit human Yes"


What do you mean abit human? *she looked at him*


He chuckles
Posted 7/2/11


*she looked at him with a surprised expression* whatz so funny? *she asked while she got closer to him, still wondering what struck him as funny*
M E M B E R
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / some where over t...
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
~yuki runs in humming~ doctor doctor ~ stops right in front of her desk and gives a grin~ well hello doctor ~ pulls a stuffed bunny out of no where~ HI!!!! I'm yuki I don't know who is my doctor but you knowni though I give a bunny to all the doctors ~triwls~ font you love this place I do hehehe
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

nimiey wrote:



*she looked at him with a surprised expression* whatz so funny? *she asked while she got closer to him, still wondering what struck him as funny*


Muraki looks at her with a angel like smile
"Oh it nothing"
Posted 7/5/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:


Muraki looks at her with a angel like smile
"Oh it nothing"


*she looked a him, with angry eyes* Tell Me.. Don't make me read your mind..
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 7/5/11

nimiey wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


Muraki looks at her with a angel like smile
"Oh it nothing"


*she looked a him, with angry eyes* Tell Me.. Don't make me read your mind..


Muraki smiles
"Go ahead"
Posted 7/6/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:


Muraki smiles
"Go ahead"


*she kept looking at him, and tired to read his mind.. but it didn't work, his mind was... blank... there was nothing there.* *she sighed* Whatever i don't need to know.. i guess i'm just nosey.
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 7/6/11

nimiey wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


Muraki smiles
"Go ahead"


*she kept looking at him, and tired to read his mind.. but it didn't work, his mind was... blank... there was nothing there.* *she sighed* Whatever i don't need to know.. i guess i'm just nosey.


He chuckles
Posted 7/6/11


*She looked at him, with an angry expression* Shut up, I don't see whatz funny..
M E M B E R
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

nimiey wrote:



*She looked at him, with an angry expression* Shut up, I don't see whatz funny..


He looks at her then bows
Posted 7/16/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:


nimiey wrote:



*She looked at him, with an angry expression* Shut up, I don't see whatz funny..


He looks at her then bows


why are you bowing down? *she asked* you have no reason to bow, so don't do it. it's not like i'm a princess or something.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.