Post Reply Roleplay Two Sign-Up
Moderator
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/25/11 , edited 8/9/11
Here's where you create your character for the second roleplay. If you don't know what the second RP is about- read the RP'ing topic =P. You can only have two characters max, and three charas max on each. The characters wont know they're guardians until we have quite a few people.

Form:
CHARACTER:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):
Personality:
Position (Guardian):
Other:

CHARA/S:
Name:
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):
Personality:
Chara Change:
Charanari Name:
Charanari Appearance:
Charanari Moves:

Here's mine:
Posted 5/26/11
(its OK that i dun have my other RP character in here, right?)

CHARACTER:
Name: Mikoto Mitsoyu
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Appearance:

Personality: Positive, cute, sweet and loves making friends.Has a secret side that is tomboyish and a little shy. Wants to be a patisserie. Cupcake hairclip.
Other: Childhood friends with Saori, moved away when 10 and has now come back and discovered she is neighbours with Saori (who she lost contact with)

CHARA/S:
Name: Koro
Appearance:

Personality: Koro is a cheerful and happy chara who represents Mikoto's desire to make friends and be positive. She loves to bake and to dance and perform drama.
Chara Change: Cookie hair clip. More positive and friendly. Can bake sweet cakes and cookies. Can dance and perform better.
Charanari Name: Cookie Dancer
Charanari: Appearance:

Charanari Moves: Dramatic cookies! (attack) Baking dance (X egg cleanser)

Name: Kai
Appearance:

Personality: Kai is a tomboyish, shy chara who loves to prepare dishes before baking. She also loves reading and gardening.
Chara Change: Candy cane hair clips. Shyer and more tomboyish. Can mix up ingredients ready for baking. Also can concentrate on books and class etc. and garden well.
Charanari Name: Candy Flower
Charanari Appearance:

Charanari Moves: Flowering sweets! (attack) Tasty book! (X egg cleanser)

Name: Kuto
Appearance:

Personality: Kuto is a sweet, girly and cute chara. She loves decorating freshly baked dishes. She also loves singing and shopping.
Chara Change: Strawberry clips. Becomes cuter and sweeter, and can decorate cakes better. Has great fashion sense.
Charanari Name: Sweet tart!
Charanari Appearance:

Charanari Moves: Strawberry shoes! (attack) Sweet song! (X egg cleanser)
CHARACTER:
Name: Saori Achimu
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Appearance:

Personality: Saori is a shy girl who was very close to her one friend, Mikoto. She has a strange side... She has had difficulty making new friends since Mikoto left. Wants to be a vet. Has a black hat.
Other: Childhood friends with Mikoto, who moved away when 10 and has now come back and discovered she is neighbours with Saori (who she lost contact with)


CHARA/S:
Name: Yona
Appearance:

Personality: Yona is a strange chara who wears a rabbit suit. She seems to be able to talk to plants and animals. She is very skilled at taking care of sick animals.
Chara Change: Saori's hat gets rabbit ears on it, Saori can talk to animals and heal animals better.
Charanari Name: Strange rabbit!
Charanari: Appearance:

Charanari Moves: Odd bunnies! (attack) Healing rabbit! (X egg cleanser)

Name: Yuchi
Appearance:

Personality: Shy and innocent chara, with not many friends but is very close to the friends she has. Is also skilled in healing animals and can secretly play the clarinet well but is too shy to show anyone.
Chara Change: Saori's hat gets cat ears on it, Saori becomes shyer and can heal animals and play clarinet.
Charanari Name: Clarinet cat!
Charanari Appearance:

Charanari Moves: Shy cat! (attack) Beautiful notes! (X egg cleanser)
Moderator
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/26/11 , edited 5/26/11
Accepted! =D and of course you don't have to use the same character- I just wanted too xD

P.S. You forgot to add guardian position?
Posted 5/26/11
Soz
Mikoto: Sun
Saori: Clover
Posted 5/28/11
Username: ariazzfairy
CHARACTER:
Name: Natsumi Asuka
Age: 14
Gender: Girl
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Sporty, Flirty, Sometimes brash, Very Outgoing, Can sometimes rant on and on about things. Fierce. Always stands up.
Position (Guardian): Heart
Other: Bigger twin sister of Katsumi, the more blubby and out going one but if she gets mad she is very fierce and protective. She is a very skilled (about professional) gymnast/acrobat

CHARACTER:
Name: Katsumi Asuka
Age: 14
Gender: Girl
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Quiet, Nerdy, Never interrupts, very formal, and easily embarrassed.
Position (Guardian): Spade
Other: Younger twin sister of Natsumi, she is the more quieter one and the listener of the two. She is unknowingly a very skilled 0about professional) singer.

CHARA/S:
Name: Sora
Gender: Girl
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):
Sora wears a jeweled leotard that is fur-rimmed and her green hair is tied into two low ponytails.
Personality: Always smiling, rarely sad and always optimistic and energetic.
Chara Change: Natsumi wears the same leotard and her orange hair is untied.
Charanari Name: Golden Light
Charanari Appearance:
and

Charanari Moves:
Shimmering Trampoline
Tightrope Diabolo
and some more, can't really think right now.

Name: Nami
Gender: Girl
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):
Nami is wearing a flowing dress and has curly blue hair down to her knees or maybe waist, I don't really know yet.
Personality: Really shy and never really talks to anyone else other than Natsumi, Katsumi and Sora.
Chara Change: Katsumi's hair grows longer and is untied and she is wearing the same dress as the person in the picture below.
Charanari Name: Soprano Chant
Charanari Appearance:

Charanari Moves:
Soprano Enchanter
Singsong Shine
Trapeze Lullaby
Ropewalker's Lullaby
Enchanting Song

Posted 5/28/11

ariazzfairy wrote:

Username: ariazzfairy
CHARACTER:
Name: Natsumi Asuka
Age: 14
Gender: Girl
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Sporty, Flirty, Sometimes brash, Very Outgoing, Can sometimes rant on and on about things. Fierce. Always stands up.
Position (Guardian): Heart
Other: Bigger twin sister of Katsumi, the more blubby and out going one but if she gets mad she is very fierce and protective. She is a very skilled (about professional) gymnast/acrobat

CHARACTER:
Name: Katsumi Asuka
Age: 14
Gender: Girl
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Quiet, Nerdy, Never interrupts, very formal, and easily embarrassed.
Position (Guardian): Spade
Other: Younger twin sister of Natsumi, she is the more quieter one and the listener of the two. She is unknowingly a very skilled 0about professional) singer.

CHARA/S:
Name: Sora
Gender: Girl
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):
Sora wears a jeweled leotard that is fur-rimmed and her green hair is tied into two low ponytails.
Personality: Always smiling, rarely sad and always optimistic and energetic.
Chara Change: Natsumi wears the same leotard and her orange hair is untied.
Charanari Name: Golden Light
Charanari Appearance:
and

Charanari Moves:
Shimmering Trampoline
Tightrope Diabolo
and some more, can't really think right now.

Name: Nami
Gender: Girl
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):
Nami is wearing a flowing dress and has curly blue hair down to her knees or maybe waist, I don't really know yet.
Personality: Really shy and never really talks to anyone else other than Natsumi, Katsumi and Sora.
Chara Change: Katsumi's hair grows longer and is untied and she is wearing the same dress as the person in the picture below.
Charanari Name: Soprano Chant
Charanari Appearance:

Charanari Moves:
Soprano Enchanter
Singsong Shine
Trapeze Lullaby
Ropewalker's Lullaby
Enchanting Song



ACCEPTED!
Moderator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/29/11
Form:
CHARACTER:
Name: Kimi Ruu
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: She is very shy but outgoing. She loves meeting and making new friends. She is Rina's 2nd little cousin. She is very athletic and loves to run every where she can. Her real dream though is to become a rock star.
Position (Guardian): Diamond
Other: Has a little sister named Nana Ruu who just turned 8 years old.

CHARA/S:
Name: Yumi and Kina
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Kina:

Personality: She is the rock star within Kimi. She is still in her egg hiding and waiting for the perfect time to come out. She is very nice and can b bossy with time.
Kina: Is the athletic part of her and loves to play with everyone.
Chara Change: A little black sweat band with a red cross on the middle appears in her wrist.
Kina: A tennis racket clip goes on her pony tail.
Charanari Name: Rock Dream!
Kina: Sports Queen
Charanari Appearance:

Kina:

Charanari Moves: Rock Scream, Heavy Melody,
Kina: Curve ball, Spiral kick, rainbow throw

CHARACTER:
Name: Nana Ruu
Age: 8
Gender: Female
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: She just found 2 eggs and doesn't know who they are yet. She is very nice and hyper at many times. Her dream is to become a cheerleader and a great dancer.
Position (Guardian): Queen
Other:

CHARA/S:
Name: Nari and Ami
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):
Nari:

Ami:

Personality:
Nari: Is nice outgoing and is the cheerleader part of Nana.
Ami: Is the Dancing part of Nana and loves to play around with her.
Chara Change:
Nari: gets pom pom's on each hand
Ami: Gets a ballerina shoe clip on her hair.
Charanari Name:
Nari: Cheer Star!
Ami: Dancing Princess
Charanari Appearance:
With Nari:

With Ami:

Charanari Moves:
Nari: Cheer nausea.( erases memory) Pink Cheer.
Ami: Dancers walk. Red Dancer.

Posted 5/30/11

abbly_77 wrote:

Form:
CHARACTER:
Name: Kimi Ruu
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: She is very shy but outgoing. She loves meeting and making new friends. She is Rina's 2nd little cousin. She is very athletic and loves to run every where she can. Her real dream though is to become a rock star.
Position (Guardian): Diamond
Other: Has a little sister named Nana Ruu who just turned 8 years old.

CHARA/S:
Name: Yumi and Kina
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Kina:

Personality: She is the rock star within Kimi. She is still in her egg hiding and waiting for the perfect time to come out. She is very nice and can b bossy with time.
Kina: Is the athletic part of her and loves to play with everyone.
Chara Change: A little black sweat band with a red cross on the middle appears in her wrist.
Kina: A tennis racket clip goes on her pony tail.
Charanari Name: Rock Dream!
Kina: Sports Queen
Charanari Appearance:

Kina:

Charanari Moves: Rock Scream, Heavy Melody,
Kina: Curve ball, Spiral kick, rainbow throw

CHARACTER:
Name: Nana Ruu
Age: 8
Gender: Female
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: She just found 2 eggs and doesn't know who they are yet. She is very nice and hyper at many times. Her dream is to become a cheerleader and a great dancer.
Position (Guardian): Queen
Other:

CHARA/S:
Name: Nari and Ami
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):
Nari:

Ami:

Personality:
Nari: Is nice outgoing and is the cheerleader part of Nana.
Ami: Is the Dancing part of Nana and loves to play around with her.
Chara Change:
Nari: gets pom pom's on each hand
Ami: Gets a ballerina shoe clip on her hair.
Charanari Name:
Nari: Cheer Star!
Ami: Dancing Princess
Charanari Appearance:
With Nari:

With Ami:

Charanari Moves:
Nari: Cheer nausea.( erases memory) Pink Cheer.
Ami: Dancers walk. Red Dancer.



U stole my chara name...oh well, it's in a different rp-accepted!
Moderator
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/30/11


hehehe sorry lol okay ^-^ thanks

Posted 6/1/11


thats ok
Posted 6/2/11 , edited 6/3/11
Form:
CHARACTER:
Name: Eri Hisato
Age: 8
Gender: Male
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Random, Easily Distracted, Doesn't like hard work, Forgetful, Day-dreams a lot
Position (Guardian): King
Other: Is said to have ADHD-PI and Psychosis

CHARA/S:
Name: Michio
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Very smart, Believes strongly in fate, Respectable
Chara Change: A cross necklace appears around Eri's neck when in chara change
Charanari Name: Light Priest
Charanari Appearance:

Charanari Moves:
Light Beam (attack) A beam of light is shot from the cross staff and temporarily blinds the target.
White Magic (heal) White magic is used to either heal wounds or X-Eggs.
Bright Flares (multiple target attack) 3-5 flares of light are shot from the cross staff at the target(s).
Posted 6/2/11 , edited 6/3/11

Zybba wrote:

Form:
CHARACTER:
Name: Eri Hisato
Age: 8
Gender: Male
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Random, Easily Distracted, Doesn't like hard work, Forgetful, Day-dreams a lot
Position (Guardian): King
Other: Is said to have ADHD-PI and Psychosis

CHARA/S:
Name: Michio
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Very smart, Believes strongly in fate, Respectable
Chara Change: A cross necklace appears around Eri's neck when in chara change
Charanari Name: Light Priest
Charanari Appearance:

Charanari Moves:
Light Beam (attack) A beam of light is shot from the cross staff and temporarily blinds the target.
White Magic (heal) White magic is used to either heal wounds or X-Eggs.
Bright Flares (multiple target attack) 3-5 flares of light are shot from the cross staff at the target(s).


ACCEPTED!!
Posted 6/9/11
Form:
CHARACTER:
Name: Touya Hisato
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Protective of Eri, Responsible, Strong, Wise
Position (Guardian): Prince

CHARA/S:
Name: Tsubasa
Appearance (If pic- put in spoiler):

Personality: Heroic, Wise
Chara Change: The golden leaf head band and wings appear on Touya.
Charanari Name: Winged Guardian
Charanari Appearance:

Charanari Moves:
Palutena's Arrow (attack) An arrow charged with light is shot at the enemy.
Angel Ring (attack) The bow is spun rapidly to damage the enemy.
Mirror Shield (defend) A special shield appears that reflects all attacks back at the enemy.
Moderator
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/10/11


ACCEPTED!
Guardian
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / california or am I
Offline
Posted 2/17/12 , edited 2/17/12
.
You must be logged in to post.