First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Bermesiah
Member
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/11
Axis: nods lightly pulling out of his grip "i believe so. i dont remember exactly where though."

Moderator
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / IN a forest hunti...
Offline
Posted 6/6/11
Any Idea?
Aidan tries to sense it but is unable to
Member
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/11
Axis: shakes his head "no. we can try in the middle of the city first i suppose."
Moderator
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / IN a forest hunti...
Offline
Posted 6/6/11
Yes, we have to make it through the forest first so look there before the city?
Aidan looks as if he's confident
Member
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/11
Axis: shrugs "i suppose so"
Member
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Fighting Demons s...
Offline
Posted 6/9/11
*Beldroth walked in the forest near Serdin. He knew he was kicked out but he also knew of a Warrior from the Capital. He's heard the stories and of the Warriors strength. That was what drew him in, Strength. He wanted it badly and would do anything to get it, A fact he's proven time.. and time... and time again. Thats why he sought out this Warrior, to kill him and prove himself to his pride once more*
Moderator
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / IN a forest hunti...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
Aidan looks around and points to a spot in the forest where light was shining through the trees
Over there!
Member
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
Axis: nods then begins to walk in that direction.
Moderator
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / IN a forest hunti...
Offline
Posted 6/12/11
As we walk to the area Aidan begins to cut down small shrubs and trees
Whats this?
Aidan looks down and sees a glimmer of light shining in his eyes and attempts to pick it up
Member
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/12/11
Axis: glances at the light and a voice comes into his head and whispers "stop him... do not let him pick up the artifact.... he isnt the heir." he glances at Aiden "did you hear that?"
Moderator
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / IN a forest hunti...
Offline
Posted 6/12/11
Aidan turns around
No?
Aidan reaches for the artifact in content
Member
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/12/11
Axis: pulls out Anakyros and lightly slaps his hand away from the coin "ummm i dont think you should touch that"
Creator
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 6/12/11
The grass and branches and a bear skull surrounded the coin and became the guardian with the coin within
Member
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/12/11
Axis: jumps back in surprise keeping Anakyros out defensively "what is that thing?!?!"
Creator
5651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In The Grey Betwe...
Offline
Posted 6/13/11 , edited 6/13/11
It swung its claws fiercely at Axis
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.