First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Badge Contest] CrMoWri!
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
im a good writer but i doubt i will win cause i dont have time to write boo hooT_T
530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Penang
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
1 month only? I love to write but I'm facing writer's block right now. Hmm...anyone can apply to be a judge? Nobody seem to have asked anything about that. Not interested? I'm interested
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

BasouKazuma wrote:

Just about anything hits the front page of CR now.

Contests have always been on the front page since we had it dork. Its the best way to get everyone to see something.

I'd answer the other questions, but this Jorl's creation, so he can decide on things =).
Posted 1/15/08
ummm... how short can the poem be? can it be shorter than 1200?
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hmmm... I wonder...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
Hmm... maybe I should try to write something when I am free... It wouldn't be very good stuff though...
1565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
People often tell me how good I am at making stories, but dont know if I can make a 20-page story, then it would have to be lot of fillers
3042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
i like writing but i dont think i'm good enough so i'm not joining
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

Jorlwind wrote:

5. *IMPORTANT!* It's common for contests to insert a key to prevent story stealing. For this contest, I will ask that you insert two references to chemistry history, chemical reaction, or just the word chemistry. Highlight this please in your submission. And yes, using them in metaphors is perfectly cool. Think things like, "The air in here was cold enough to freeze water". Things like that.


please explain this. DOes it mean we need to write a story which will include 'Chemistry history' 'chemical reaction' 'chemistry' in a sentence?
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
Can anyone enter? Or is it only open to those who have never had a badge before?
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Konoha ^_^
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
I think I'm going to tell my friend about this who is also a crunchyroll member. She also loves to wrte and a anime fan, of course. Hope my ideas will also suddenly pop-out and could create a nice plot in the story so that I could also join
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

SasukeUchihaAvenger wrote:

People often tell me how good I am at making stories, but dont know if I can make a 20-page story, then it would have to be lot of fillers

He was just using 20 pages as an example. The page minimum is 5 =).


enella09 wrote:


Jorlwind wrote:

5. *IMPORTANT!* It's common for contests to insert a key to prevent story stealing. For this contest, I will ask that you insert two references to chemistry history, chemical reaction, or just the word chemistry. Highlight this please in your submission. And yes, using them in metaphors is perfectly cool. Think things like, "The air in here was cold enough to freeze water". Things like that.


please explain this. DOes it mean we need to write a story which will include 'Chemistry history' 'chemical reaction' 'chemistry' in a sentence?

Anything you can think of that would involve the word chemistry, or a situation where chemistry is involved. Some situations I can think of are mentioning freezing water, melting anything, a pop/soda going flat (gas is released), bleaching something, etc. There's lots of different things you could use for it, which is why we chose it. We wanted it to stop plagiarizing, but let you be creative at the same time ^^.


lokita wrote:

Can anyone enter? Or is it only open to those who have never had a badge before?

Anyone =).

28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
Can I apply to be a judge? That's because I love reading more than writing.

Mods, for your consideration please. Thanks!
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
aw, i wanna do this! i love writing, but i don't know if i can finish in a month. i'll have to really get inspired this time!
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
lolz.. it seems fun, but I'm not a great writer, but loves to read what people write, mostly poems i guess.. but who ever enters wish the best luckf for them.. :D.. good luck
Posted 1/15/08
Where finished novels must post?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.