First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] The Regal Restaurant
Posted 6/13/11

DarkLover101 wrote:



Julian smirked, "What are you going to have to eat? Other than daydreaming, they can cook up your food."


Yvonne blushed"I-i was not daydreaming..i was thinking of what i should have..and i'm going to have A tuna fillet with salad." she said
23055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / WWM~
Offline
Posted 6/13/11

The waiter took down their orders and headed back to the kitchen. "Now we wait," Julian sighed. "I dislike the waiting part."
Posted 6/13/11

DarkLover101 wrote:


The waiter took down their orders and headed back to the kitchen. "Now we wait," Julian sighed. "I dislike the waiting part."


"Yeah i agree."Yvonne said as she looked at her violin,dying to play it.
23055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / WWM~
Offline
Posted 6/13/11


"Charm us with your violin, Yvonne," Julian said, smiling.
Posted 6/13/11

DarkLover101 wrote:



"Charm us with your violin, Yvonne," Julian said, smiling.


Yvonne looked at Julian her eyes sparkling as she got her violin and stood up,beginning to play it.
23055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / WWM~
Offline
Posted 6/13/11


Julian clapped once but not sarcastically. He put his chin on his palm and watched her play, "That's it sister!" he cheered.
Posted 6/13/11

DarkLover101 wrote:



Julian clapped once but not sarcastically. He put his chin on his palm and watched her play, "That's it sister!" he cheered.


Yvonne heard her brother cheered for her as she played her violin. Her face went soft as she loeved the song she played.
23055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / WWM~
Offline
Posted 6/13/11


Julian frowned. He swore he heard that song before. "What song is that sister?"
Posted 6/13/11

DarkLover101 wrote:



Julian frowned. He swore he heard that song before. "What song is that sister?"


((( RANDOM SONG LOLX)))
"its called Still Doll"Yvonne said as she finished the song.
23055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / WWM~
Offline
Posted 6/13/11


(XD)

"Ooh. I may have heard it somewhere. Can you play um, Moonlight sonata or something like that?" Julian asked.
The waiter came with their food then.
Posted 6/13/11

DarkLover101 wrote:



(XD)

"Ooh. I may have heard it somewhere. Can you play um, Moonlight sonata or something like that?" Julian asked.
The waiter came with their food then.

Yvonne smiled"Oh Okay?" she said.
23055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / WWM~
Offline
Posted 6/13/11
"Let's eat first," Julian said, rubbing his hands together and thanking the waiter.

Posted 6/13/11

DarkLover101 wrote:

"Let's eat first," Julian said, rubbing his hands together and thanking the waiter.



Yvonne nodded in agreement."Okay!" she said as she sat down getting ready to eat.
23055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / WWM~
Offline
Posted 6/13/11

Julian dug into his potato first and chewed it. "This is delicious!" he enthused.
Posted 6/13/11

DarkLover101 wrote:


Julian dug into his potato first and chewed it. "This is delicious!" he enthused.


Yvonne eat a piece of her tuna, then she stopped and her eyes sparkled and grew wider" YUMMY!~" she said as she blushed while eating her meal.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.