First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Characters!;
Member
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 6/10/11 , edited 6/10/11
name:Miyuki (her last name is unkown)
age:15
eyes:blue but her eyes are light blue and light purple sometime
hair:long blue hair with purple stripe/highlights in her hair
race:unkown
skin:her skin look something like this-
Posted 6/14/11 , edited 6/14/11
name:Namika Koura
age:13
eyes:Blue/red
hair:Brown
race:Human/Precure
skin:...
Pic:
< her human form
precure form:
Posted 6/15/11

Summer_Pand123 wrote:

name:Namika Koura
age:13
eyes:Blue/red
hair:Brown
race:Human/Precure
skin:...
Pic:
< her human form
precure form:


APPROVED! (now pic a forum, anyone)
Posted 6/16/11
Name: El
Age: 18
Eyes: Red and orange combined.
Hair: Blond, a little red.
Race: Human
Skin: White
Pic:

Extra: Sometimes, he gets confused as a female, and his left eye is pure white, due to an accident.
Posted 6/17/11

NekoSabby wrote:

Name: El
Age: 18
Eyes: Red and orange combined.
Hair: Blond, a little red.
Race: Human
Skin: White
Pic:

Extra: Sometimes, he gets confused as a female, and his left eye is pure white, due to an accident.


APPROVED!
Posted 7/3/11
name: Emi Sato
age:14
eyes: dark eyes
hair: dark brown
race: human
skin: pale but can sometimes looked tanned
Pic of what my character looks like:
Posted 7/14/11

dirtymexican97 wrote:

name: Emi Sato
age:14
eyes: dark eyes
hair: dark brown
race: human
skin: pale but can sometimes looked tanned
Pic of what my character looks like:


APPROVED!
Posted 7/14/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:

name:Miyuki (her last name is unkown)
age:15
eyes:blue but her eyes are light blue and light purple sometime
hair:long blue hair with purple stripe/highlights in her hair
race:unkown
skin:her skin look something like this-


APPROVED!
Posted 7/14/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:

name:Yuzuki Miyazaki
age:16
eyes:deep beautiful blue eyes
hair:long black hair in side ponytail
race:unkown
skin:her skin look something like this-

random:(update later)


APPROVED!
Moderator
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
name:darkmiku
age:21
eyes:blue
hair:black long pigtails
race:dark angel vocaloid
skin:white pinkish
pic:

Member
10884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / under yo' bed, chica
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
name:Mayako Tae
age:12
eyes:Green
hair:Black
race:Human
skin: white
Pic:
Member
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 8/26/11 , edited 9/7/11
Delet
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.