First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply 【RP】Classroom
Creator
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 5/27/11 , edited 5/27/11



【Classroom】

The classroom is also known as room 215, and lies on the second floor.
This is where the students learn new things, take tests and spend most of their school time.
Remember to be on time. Late students will have to face the consequences.



Before roleplaying, please remember to read the RP Rules
.

When RP-ing, always post your country and character's full name with the code:

[*block align="center"]

[*header]COUNTRY, Character's Name[*/header][*/block]


(Remove the *)

so that the other RPG participants will know who you are.

Member
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11


England, Elizabeth " Alice" Kirkland


My heels clicked quietly along the porcelain floors of the school hallways. The early morning skies seem calming as ever , I mused. A few students passed by assuming I was a lost student they asked if I need any help. I laughed softly and decline their offer, they smiled a kept walking leaving me to musings. My body stopped in front of the classroom 215, digging into my skirt pocket I dug out a key and opened the door. I walked inside sightly shaking with anticipation, It had been years since I seen my old classmates thought I doubt they remember me now. It must be irony to be the same age as them but sitting up here, teaching. I wrote my name on the board and in perfect cursive wrote " Welcome !" I sighed as if trying to calm my nerves, ' This will certainly be and interesting beginning.' putting the chalk down I sat in my chair and waited for the students to arrive.
Creator
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11 , edited 5/28/11

kikki1546 wrote:



England, Elizabeth " Alice" Kirkland


My heels clicked quietly along the porcelain floors of the school hallways. The early morning skies seem calming as ever , I mused. A few students passed by assuming I was a lost student they asked if I need any help. I laughed softly and decline their offer, they smiled a kept walking leaving me to musings. My body stopped in front of the classroom 215, digging into my skirt pocket I dug out a key and opened the door. I walked inside sightly shaking with anticipation, It had been years since I seen my old classmates thought I doubt they remember me now. It must be irony to be the same age as them but sitting up here, teaching. I wrote my name on the board and in perfect cursive wrote " Welcome !" I sighed as if trying to calm my nerves, ' This will certainly be and interesting beginning.' putting the chalk down I sat in my chair and waited for the students to arrive.




PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


The Prussian was sitting on one of the windowsills in the hallway, staring out at the landscape which surrounded the old Cathedral. She had woken up early just to catch the beautiful sunrise, because it symbolized the start of a new day and made her feel so awesome for still being alive despite the fact that she had ceased to exist on the World map. As the curious person Maria was, she also took her time to walk around in the school on her own. Who needed a guide anyway? Well, she didn't. Upon hearing the sound of heels clicking, Prussia's gaze moved over to the other presence in the hall who was about to open the door of room 215. The silver-haired girl made a light jump down from the windowsill and decided to follow after the Brit. She grabbed the schoolbag which lied on the floor and wore the bagstrap over one shoulder; It winded around her chest, resting the bag on her lower back. But as she entered the classroom, it hit her: That chick must be the teacher. Hah. Being alone with your tutor on your first day of school before the other students arrive? Not cool. Damn it, the Prussian cursed inwardly, but she couldn't just walk out again.
Member
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11 , edited 5/28/11

mebidtt13 wrote:


kikki1546 wrote:



England, Elizabeth " Alice" Kirkland


My heels clicked quietly along the porcelain floors of the school hallways. The early morning skies seem calming as ever , I mused. A few students passed by assuming I was a lost student they asked if I need any help. I laughed softly and decline their offer, they smiled a kept walking leaving me to musings. My body stopped in front of the classroom 215, digging into my skirt pocket I dug out a key and opened the door. I walked inside sightly shaking with anticipation, It had been years since I seen my old classmates thought I doubt they remember me now. It must be irony to be the same age as them but sitting up here, teaching. I wrote my name on the board and in perfect cursive wrote " Welcome !" I sighed as if trying to calm my nerves, ' This will certainly be and interesting beginning.' putting the chalk down I sat in my chair and waited for the students to arrive.




PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


The Prussian was sitting on one of the windowsills in the hallway, staring out at the landscape which surrounded the old Cathedral. She had woken up early just to catch the beautiful sunrise, because it symbolized the start of a new day and made her feel so awesome for still being alive despite the fact that she had ceased to exist on the World map. As the curious person Maria was, she also took her time to walk around in the school on her own. Who needed a guide anyway? Well, she didn't. Upon hearing the sound of heels clicking, Prussia's gaze moved over to the other presence in the hall who was about to open the door of room 215. The silver-haired girl made a light jump down from the windowsill and decided to follow after the Brit. She grabbed the schoolbag which lied on the floor and wore the bagstrap over one shoulder; It winded around her chest, resting the bag on her lower back. But as she entered the classroom, it hit her: That chick must be the teacher. Hah. Being alone with your tutor on your first day of school before the other students arrive? Not cool. Damn it, the Prussian cursed inwardly, but she couldn't just walk out again.




England, Elizabeth " Alice" Kirkland


" Ma-" Elizabeth stopped herself realizing how odd it would be for your teacher to know your name before you even had a chance to introduce yourself. " Good Morning" She said quickly trying to cover her mistake. " Welcome to my class I'm Elizabeth Kirkland."
Creator
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11 , edited 5/28/11

kikki1546 wrote:



England, Elizabeth " Alice" Kirkland


" Ma-" Elizabeth stopped herself realizing how odd it would be for your teacher to know your name before you even had to introduce yourself. " Good Morning" She said quickly trying to cover her mistake. " Welcome to my class I'm Elizabeth Kirkland."




PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Ma? Prussia raised an eyebrow. Was that supposed to be a greeting or something? Weird. "Morning." She replied to the blond-haired nation. What is this. Is she even qualified to be a teacher? Gives me the creeps, the Germanic girl thought as she glanced at Elizabeth from head to toe. At the other's introducion, Maria just muttered a "Cool." and went to sit down at a desk by the window, completely uninterested in the Brit. She hoped her friends would arrive soon, because this was just awkward.
Member
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 5/28/11

mebidtt13 wrote:



PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Ma? Prussia raised an eyebrow. Was that supposed to be a greeting or something? Weird. "Morning." She replied to the blond-haired nation. What is this. Is she even qualified to be a teacher? Gives me the creeps, the Germanic girl thought as she glanced at Elizabeth from head to toe. At the other's introducion, Maria just muttered a "Cool." and went to sit down at a desk by the window, completely uninterested in the Brit. She hoped her friends would arrive soon, because this was just awkward.




England, Elizabeth " Alice" Kirkland



They'll eat me alive.... Elizabeth thought going back to the book she was reading before the prussian had walked in. She mentally sighed I suppose its good no one remembers me it gives me a chance to start anew. She stood up reviling how much shorter she was than the other girls, not that she minded being short its was just weird having to look up all the time. She began writing a small lesson on the board knowing the Prussian's silence was only temporary.
Member
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/11

mebidtt13 wrote:



PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Ma? Prussia raised an eyebrow. Was that supposed to be a greeting or something? Weird. "Morning." She replied to the blond-haired nation. What is this. Is she even qualified to be a teacher? Gives me the creeps, the Germanic girl thought as she glanced at Elizabeth from head to toe. At the other's introducion, Maria just muttered a "Cool." and went to sit down at a desk by the window, completely uninterested in the Brit. She hoped her friends would arrive soon, because this was just awkward.



ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


She had had been frolicking in the campus - unsure as to where to go to, it was still early, uncanny for the Spanish for she usually woke up later than what was deemed proper. A small part of her yearned to be back in her home, back to where she belonged, to where her people was - but, alas, here she was. In a school where surely, more people like her was staying. Though, the idea of seeing her friends cheered her up immensely. At least she would not be alone. Smile, you should smile, mija - frowning will do you no good. she reminded herself. A small smile bloomed on her lips, lighting up her face as she did so. Serena walked up the stairs to the second floor, her heels the only sound she could hear. It was comforting, in a way. "2. 1. 5." she murmured softly to herself. "215!" she exclaimed, a laugh escaping her, unaware that some people were already inside. Entering the room - bag in hand, she almost dropped it as a small girly squeal escaped her - something that happens every time Serena was pleased - as she saw a familiar figure in the room.

"Dios mio! Maria!" she shouted out loud, as though there was a huge gap in between them, when, in fact, it only took a few strides from the Spanish to reach where Maria was. She placed her bag on the seat besides hers and immediately hugged the girl - being as affectionate as always, though, not as affectionate as a certain Frenchwoman. "I never thought I'd see you here, chica." she said happily, looking at her with a big grin. "Is that really you?" she asked in a teasing manner, touching Maria's pale face with her hand, running her fingers through the other's scar. "It is you. Nobody can replicate something this awesome, si?" she asked, and laughed. She looked around and noticed their was someone in front. Another student? She didn't really know - but she'll find out soon enough! Serena continued her little search, as though trying to find somebody else. "Where is 'cesca?" she said out loud as she turned to gaze at the Prussian, as though she'd know the answer to her question.
Creator
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/29/11

kikki1546 wrote:



England, Elizabeth " Alice" Kirkland


They'll eat me alive.... Elizabeth thought going back to the book she was reading before the prussian had walked in. She mentally sighed I suppose its good no one remembers me it gives me a chance to start anew. She stood up reviling how much shorter she was than the other girls, not that she minded being short its was just weird having to look up all the time. She began writing a small lesson on the board knowing the Prussian's silence was only temporary.



SAiK0U wrote:


ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


She had had been frolicking in the campus - unsure as to where to go to, it was still early, uncanny for the Spanish for she usually woke up later than what was deemed proper. A small part of her yearned to be back in her home, back to where she belonged, to where her people was - but, alas, here she was. In a school where surely, more people like her was staying. Though, the idea of seeing her friends cheered her up immensely. At least she would not be alone. Smile, you should smile, mija - frowning will do you no good. she reminded herself. A small smile bloomed on her lips, lighting up her face as she did so. Serena walked up the stairs to the second floor, her heels the only sound she could hear. It was comforting, in a way. "2. 1. 5." she murmured softly to herself. "215!" she exclaimed, a laugh escaping her, unaware that some people were already inside. Entering the room - bag in hand, she almost dropped it as a small girly squeal escaped her - something that happens every time Serena was pleased - as she saw a familiar figure in the room.

"Dios mio! Maria!" she shouted out loud, as though there was a huge gap in between them, when, in fact, it only took a few strides from the Spanish to reach where Maria was. She placed her bag on the seat besides hers and immediately hugged the girl - being as affectionate as always, though, not as affectionate as a certain Frenchwoman. "I never thought I'd see you here, chica." she said happily, looking at her with a big grin. "Is that really you?" she asked in a teasing manner, touching Maria's pale face with her hand, running her fingers through the other's scar. "It is you. Nobody can replicate something this awesome, si?" she asked, and laughed. She looked around and noticed their was someone in front. Another student? She didn't really know - but she'll find out soon enough! Serena continued her little search, as though trying to find somebody else. "Where is 'cesca?" she said out loud as she turned to gaze at the Prussian, as though she'd know the answer to her question.




PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Maria stared out the window as thoughts ran through her head. At times, she would sideglance at the Brit who was doing her own thing. The teacher is short and looks like a nerd. Things can't get worse... She hoped her school life wouldn't be so boring, but that kind of thing seemed impossible. Because school was boring, right? But hey, she could make class a living hell for Elizabeth. Yea, that should keep her entertained for some time. A smug grin crept across Prussia's face. Just the thought of it made her feel excited. This might be fun...

Suddenly, the Prussian heard a familiar voice call her name, and looked up. Before her brain could progress who the other person was, she was caught in a hug. "Heilige Scheiße, what the hell are you doing here?!" Maria asked loudly as she returned the hug, quite surprised, but happy to see her friend. At the other's words, the grin on her face grew even wider. "Of course it's me; Alive and as awesome as alway-- Eeh?" Her eyes widened slightly at the other's question. "Wait, what, Is Francesca here?!" As if it wasn't awesome enough to meet Serena; Their French friend would be there too? School might not be so boring, after all...
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/29/11

SAiK0U wrote:


ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


She had had been frolicking in the campus - unsure as to where to go to, it was still early, uncanny for the Spanish for she usually woke up later than what was deemed proper. A small part of her yearned to be back in her home, back to where she belonged, to where her people was - but, alas, here she was. In a school where surely, more people like her was staying. Though, the idea of seeing her friends cheered her up immensely. At least she would not be alone. Smile, you should smile, mija - frowning will do you no good. she reminded herself. A small smile bloomed on her lips, lighting up her face as she did so. Serena walked up the stairs to the second floor, her heels the only sound she could hear. It was comforting, in a way. "2. 1. 5." she murmured softly to herself. "215!" she exclaimed, a laugh escaping her, unaware that some people were already inside. Entering the room - bag in hand, she almost dropped it as a small girly squeal escaped her - something that happens every time Serena was pleased - as she saw a familiar figure in the room.

"Dios mio! Maria!" she shouted out loud, as though there was a huge gap in between them, when, in fact, it only took a few strides from the Spanish to reach where Maria was. She placed her bag on the seat besides hers and immediately hugged the girl - being as affectionate as always, though, not as affectionate as a certain Frenchwoman. "I never thought I'd see you here, chica." she said happily, looking at her with a big grin. "Is that really you?" she asked in a teasing manner, touching Maria's pale face with her hand, running her fingers through the other's scar. "It is you. Nobody can replicate something this awesome, si?" she asked, and laughed. She looked around and noticed their was someone in front. Another student? She didn't really know - but she'll find out soon enough! Serena continued her little search, as though trying to find somebody else. "Where is 'cesca?" she said out loud as she turned to gaze at the Prussian, as though she'd know the answer to her question.



mebidtt13 wrote:



PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Maria stared out the window as thoughts ran through her head. At times, she would sideglance at the Brit who was doing her own thing. The teacher is short and looks like a nerd. Things can't get worse... She hoped her school life wouldn't be so boring, but that kind of thing seemed impossible. Because school was boring, right? But hey, she could make class a living hell for Elizabeth. Yea, that should keep her entertained for some time. A smug grin crept across Prussia's face. Just the thought of it made her feel excited. This might be fun...

Suddenly, the Prussian heard a familiar voice call her name, and looked up. Before her brain could progress who the other person was, she was caught in a hug. "Heilige Scheiße, what the hell are you doing here?!" Maria asked loudly as she returned the hug, quite surprised, but happy to see her friend. At the other's words, the grin on her face grew even wider. "Of course it's me; Alive and as awesome as alway-- Eeh?" Her eyes widened slightly at the other's question. "Wait, what, Is Francesca here?!" As if it wasn't awesome enough to meet Serena; Their French friend would be there too? School might not be so boring, after all...




FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


The hall was silent, save for the tapping of three-inch high lipstick heels against the ancient marble of the old Cathedral’s floor. Frances glanced lazily at her watch, which served more as an accessory than a timepiece, and seeing that she still had quite a lot of time, slowed down her pace even more. It would not do to be too early to class, after all. What was she, the typical nerd? Non! The day she becomes typecast as a nerd would be the day that the world will end. Rather, she would have preferred to come fashionably late, especially today, since it was the first day of classes, but her boss insisted on her being early “to build up a good reputation”. She would rather be known as a sexy delinquent rather than a plain old goody two shoes, but whatever, it was too late for that now, oui?

After having wasted a bit more time in the bathroom by re-applying her make-up to make sure she looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, she finally entered the classroom with a bored expression on her face, which changed into a thoroughly pleased one as soon as she saw who exactly her classmates, or at least some of them, were. “My, my,” she purred out while hugging her two friends quite tightly, ”I never would have guessed that you two would be my classmates.” A small, delighted chuckle escaped her lips, as she kissed the two on the cheek four times each, like always. She looked around afterwards, with the small girl with pigtails sitting in front catching her attention. She never expected her to be the teacher, either. Not that she was complaining, of course.

This was going to be more fun than she had previously thought.
Member
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

darkdeath07 wrote:


mebidtt13 wrote:



PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Maria stared out the window as thoughts ran through her head. At times, she would sideglance at the Brit who was doing her own thing. The teacher is short and looks like a nerd. Things can't get worse... She hoped her school life wouldn't be so boring, but that kind of thing seemed impossible. Because school was boring, right? But hey, she could make class a living hell for Elizabeth. Yea, that should keep her entertained for some time. A smug grin crept across Prussia's face. Just the thought of it made her feel excited. This might be fun...

Suddenly, the Prussian heard a familiar voice call her name, and looked up. Before her brain could progress who the other person was, she was caught in a hug. "Heilige Scheiße, what the hell are you doing here?!" Maria asked loudly as she returned the hug, quite surprised, but happy to see her friend. At the other's words, the grin on her face grew even wider. "Of course it's me; Alive and as awesome as alway-- Eeh?" Her eyes widened slightly at the other's question. "Wait, what, Is Francesca here?!" As if it wasn't awesome enough to meet Serena; Their French friend would be there too? School might not be so boring, after all...




FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


The hall was silent, save for the tapping of three-inch high lipstick heels against the ancient marble of the old Cathedral’s floor. Frances glanced lazily at her watch, which served more as an accessory than a timepiece, and seeing that she still had quite a lot of time, slowed down her pace even more. It would not do to be too early to class, after all. What was she, the typical nerd? Non! The day she becomes typecast as a nerd would be the day that the world will end. Rather, she would have preferred to come fashionably late, especially today, since it was the first day of classes, but her boss insisted on her being early “to build up a good reputation”. She would rather be known as a sexy delinquent rather than a plain old goody two shoes, but whatever, it was too late for that now, oui?

After having wasted a bit more time in the bathroom by re-applying her make-up to make sure she looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, she finally entered the classroom with a bored expression on her face, which changed into a thoroughly pleased one as soon as she saw who exactly her classmates, or at least some of them, were. “My, my,” she purred out while hugging her two friends quite tightly, ”I never would have guessed that you two would be my classmates.” A small, delighted chuckle escaped her lips, as she kissed the two on the cheek four times each, like always. She looked around afterwards, with the small girl with pigtails sitting in front catching her attention. She never expected her to be the teacher, either. Not that she was complaining, of course.

This was going to be more fun than she had previously thought.



ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


"Si! Mi boss told me that I should attend - to learn new things and such. Calls me an idiot? Can you believe that?" she asked, though, in all honesty, at the moment, she did look like one, with that bright smile on her face. As she was listening to the Prussian - though, in all honesty, her head was pretty much. . . away, in some sense, left in Spain, probably - she glanced upon the front, and she saw someone familiar. Those brows looked oh so familiar to her. Serena shook her head. Coincidence. Thick brows would not go to such a school - she was too prideful, that one. She caught Maria's question and nodded. "Yes - well, as far as I know she's going to stay here as well. We'll be having fun together again, no?" she asked yet again, a little giggle bubbling out of her.

A familiar voice. Speak of the devil.

Her eyes lit up as she recognized it, and she, like Maria, was pulled into a tight hug, and she let out a light laugh yet again. "'cesca, we were just talking about you!" At this Serena grinned. "Dios mio, all of us are early! The mischievous type of students. Now, isn't that uncanny? I bet thick brows there," she pointed to the teacher in front with her lips, "would have had wanted more. . . how do you say this, 'studious' students to be the ones early, no?"
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

SAiK0U wrote:


ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


"Si! Mi boss told me that I should attend - to learn new things and such. Calls me an idiot? Can you believe that?" she asked, though, in all honesty, at the moment, she did look like one, with that bright smile on her face. As she was listening to the Prussian - though, in all honesty, her head was pretty much. . . away, in some sense, left in Spain, probably - she glanced upon the front, and she saw someone familiar. Those brows looked oh so familiar to her. Serena shook her head. Coincidence. Thick brows would not go to such a school - she was too prideful, that one. She caught Maria's question and nodded. "Yes - well, as far as I know she's going to stay here as well. We'll be having fun together again, no?" she asked yet again, a little giggle bubbling out of her.

A familiar voice. Speak of the devil.

Her eyes lit up as she recognized it, and she, like Maria, was pulled into a tight hug, and she let out a light laugh yet again. "'cesca, we were just talking about you!" At this Serena grinned. "Dios mio, all of us are early! The mischievous type of students. Now, isn't that uncanny? I bet thick brows there," she pointed to the teacher in front with her lips, "would have had wanted more. . . how do you say this, 'studious' students to be the ones early, no?"




FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


She laughed at what the other nation said, for it was funny because it was true. "Well, there's nothing she can do, right? Besides, we're better than a bunch of nerds, are we not, ma copine?" After having said that, she placed both of her finely manicured hands on her hips, and smiled, her lips looking perfectly plump thanks to the top-grade lipstick which she had just applied, and with her eyes glinting with pure mischief behind the thin layer of mascara and eye shadow that she had expertly put on. It probably was not allowed to put on make-up, and lots of it at that, in that school, but what did she care? Since she was attending, she might as well make herself look the best she can, unlike eyebrows there, who was most probably the teacher, being the bookworm that she was.

"So, have you two been here for long?" she asked the two, casually sitting down on a table which was near her friends, then crossing her legs in the way she had been accustomed.
Member
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/29/11

darkdeath07 wrote:



FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


She laughed at what the other nation said, for it was funny because it was true. "Well, there's nothing she can do, right? Besides, we're better than a bunch of nerds, are we not, ma copine?" After having said that, she placed both of her finely manicured hands on her hips, and smiled, her lips looking perfectly plump thanks to the top-grade lipstick which she had just applied, and with her eyes glinting with pure mischief behind the thin layer of mascara and eye shadow that she had expertly put on. It probably was not allowed to put on make-up, and lots of it at that, in that school, but what did she care? Since she was attending, she might as well make herself look the best she can, unlike eyebrows there, who was most probably the teacher, being the bookworm that she was.

"So, have you two been here for long?" she asked the two, casually sitting down on a table which was near her friends, then crossing her legs in the way she had been accustomed.



ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


"Si, that is true." she nodded thoughtfully, as though what the other woman had had said was a riddle - as though she still needed to decode it. She shook her head and grinned. "Well - we're better than these nerds at much more important things than math." she winked as though she was pertaining to something malicious - though, in truth, she was talking about something far more innocent at that - sports, of course. She shrugged. "I haven't stayed that long yet, but," she shot a look at Maria's direction, a playful grin playing on her lips. "I do not know about Maria - she seemed to have had a change of heart." she said, the last part almost uttered in a sing-song manner.

She glanced at Francesca, taking a good look at her, "Did you. Did you do something to yourself, mi hermana? You have a new lipstick, perhaps? Your lips look so much like a healthy baby's." she mused - saying these things, obviously, out loud. She reached out to touch one of the curls that have had fallen from the meticulous hairstyle that the other wore, twirling it 'round her finger. "Hm. But, indeed, you look good for the first day of school." she said with a light laugh.
Member
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

SAiK0U wrote:


darkdeath07 wrote:



FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


She laughed at what the other nation said, for it was funny because it was true. "Well, there's nothing she can do, right? Besides, we're better than a bunch of nerds, are we not, ma copine?" After having said that, she placed both of her finely manicured hands on her hips, and smiled, her lips looking perfectly plump thanks to the top-grade lipstick which she had just applied, and with her eyes glinting with pure mischief behind the thin layer of mascara and eye shadow that she had expertly put on. It probably was not allowed to put on make-up, and lots of it at that, in that school, but what did she care? Since she was attending, she might as well make herself look the best she can, unlike eyebrows there, who was most probably the teacher, being the bookworm that she was.

"So, have you two been here for long?" she asked the two, casually sitting down on a table which was near her friends, then crossing her legs in the way she had been accustomed.



ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


"Si, that is true." she nodded thoughtfully, as though what the other woman had had said was a riddle - as though she still needed to decode it. She shook her head and grinned. "Well - we're better than these nerds at much more important things than math." she winked as though she was pertaining to something malicious - though, in truth, she was talking about something far more innocent at that - sports, of course. She shrugged. "I haven't stayed that long yet, but," she shot a look at Maria's direction, a playful grin playing on her lips. "I do not know about Maria - she seemed to have had a change of heart." she said, the last part almost uttered in a sing-song manner.

She glanced at Francesca, taking a good look at her, "Did you. Did you do something to yourself, mi hermana? You have a new lipstick, perhaps? Your lips look so much like a healthy baby's." she mused - saying these things, obviously, out loud. She reached out to touch one of the curls that have had fallen from the meticulous hairstyle that the other wore, twirling it 'round her finger. "Hm. But, indeed, you look good for the first day of school." she said with a light laugh.






England, Elizabeth " Alice" Kirkland


What annoying noise. Elizabeth thought, Finishing her work on the board. She turned back to her students, They haven't changed in fact they've gotten worst... It was wrong for any teacher to think that of her students, but she had studied with them she knew what they were like this wasn't just a random assumption. Easy there Elizabeth... Calm yourself. This is school not war. Ha. That's was a laughable thought. She back down noticing the french woman glaze on her. Of all people to remember me it had to be her. She kept up her teacher appearance smiling gently at the students while skimming the pages of her novel, thought in her mind there was absolute and utter Chaos.

Member
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / New York....but b...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/29/11


America, Amy F. Janes


The American, a bucket of Pepsi on her right palm, large double stacked hamburger on her left. She was already confused where room 215 was. She was upstairs and downstairs lurking for room 215...how confusing! Strolling around this school wasn't a bad view, she had arrived early just to meet some new people and be popular. Amy gazed at the water fountain, she then stopped at an un familiar room. The doors
had read.

"Room 215."
"Aha!" She mumbled. A slight creek emerged. The American girl soon sat at an empty seat and stared at a familiar face. " Elizabeth? Yo! Is that you?" Amy felt relieved to find one familiar face. Elizabeth? As a teacher? That's insane. " How's your cooking?" She teased. Amy began to drink her large soda as she belched quite loudly. She then husseled over the hamburgers. "W-f fthis
fscool if sfo cfoof!" She spat while talking to herself, chewing up her remains.
Amy then nocticed that Francesca was also here, the annoying Maria, and Serena. Amy didn't know much about Serena....she took a quick glance at the window, shoving her face on the sheild. "Is-that a...pool?!" She gasped, her eyes staring at the window. " I'm so excited! He!" The American was excited with almost....anything. Even school.
Member
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

mebidtt13 wrote:


PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


When her French friend arrived, Maria got even happier - The Prussian had never expected she would be in the same class as France and Spain. Oh, how she missed the times they spent together. Francesca and Serena were different from other girls, which made them fun to hang out with. The duo could act girly and random at times, but they weren't sissies at all. Prussia hadn't seen any of them in a long time, and it felt so good to be reunited again. Another thing which made her feel excited about her school life from now on, was that she was sure they would get the chance to make new and maybe even awesome-er memories together in the future.

The Germanic girl sat there and listened to her buddies talk about stuff she didn't really care about. Well, of course Maria had put on some light makeup earlier today, but it consisted only of a thin layer of waterproof mascara and a small amount of foundation. Though, she had to admit: Francesca was very pretty. Turning her attention to their teacher, Maria stuck out her tongue at the Brit, which was followed by a smug grin afterwards. Despite her childish try to annoy Elizabeth, she made sure to look awesome while doing it.





MimiDoom wrote:



America, Amy F. Janes


The American, a bucket of Pepsi on her right palm, large double stacked hamburger on her left. She was already confused where room 215 was. She was upstairs and downstairs lurking for room 215...how confusing! Strolling around this school wasn't a bad view, she had arrived early just to meet some new people and be popular. Amy gazed at the water fountain, she then stopped at an un familiar room. The doors
had read.

"Room 215."
"Aha!" She mumbled. A slight creek emerged. The American girl soon sat at an empty seat and stared at a familiar face. " Elizabeth? Yo! Is that you?" Amy felt relieved to find one familiar face. Elizabeth? As a teacher? That's insane. " How's your cooking?" She teased. Amy began to drink her large soda as she belched quite loudly. She then husseled over the hamburgers. "W-f fthis
fscool if sfo cfoof!" She spat while talking to herself, chewing up her remains.
Amy then nocticed that Francesca was also here, the annoying Maria, and Serena. Amy didn't know much about Serena....she took a quick glance at the window, shoving her face on the sheild. "Is-that a...pool?!" She gasped, her eyes staring at the window. " I'm so excited! He!" The American was excited with almost....anything. Even school.




Elizabeth "Alice" Kirkland

Elizabeth ignored the Prussian's antics with ease, Try living with 6 brothers then try to annoy me~ she mused .

" Amelia?!" Elizabeth jumped slight at the loud sound that was the American. She hadn't seen the girl in years but smiled almost glad, no she was extremely glad to have one friendly face. She quickly calmed down " W-Welcome to my class "
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.