First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply 【RP】Classroom
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

SAiK0U wrote:

ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


"Si, that is true." she nodded thoughtfully, as though what the other woman had had said was a riddle - as though she still needed to decode it. She shook her head and grinned. "Well - we're better than these nerds at much more important things than math." she winked as though she was pertaining to something malicious - though, in truth, she was talking about something far more innocent at that - sports, of course. She shrugged. "I haven't stayed that long yet, but," she shot a look at Maria's direction, a playful grin playing on her lips. "I do not know about Maria - she seemed to have had a change of heart." she said, the last part almost uttered in a sing-song manner.

She glanced at Francesca, taking a good look at her, "Did you. Did you do something to yourself, mi hermana? You have a new lipstick, perhaps? Your lips look so much like a healthy baby's." she mused - saying these things, obviously, out loud. She reached out to touch one of the curls that have had fallen from the meticulous hairstyle that the other wore, twirling it 'round her finger. "Hm. But, indeed, you look good for the first day of school." she said with a light laugh.


mebidtt13 wrote:


PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


When her French friend arrived, Maria got even happier - The Prussian had never expected she would be in the same class as France and Spain. Oh, how she missed the times they spent together. Francesca and Serena were different from other girls, which made them fun to hang out with. The duo could act girly and random at times, but they weren't sissies at all. Prussia hadn't seen any of them in a long time, and it felt so good to be reunited again. Another thing which made her feel excited about her school life from now on, was that she was sure they would get the chance to make new and maybe even awesome-er memories together in the future.

The Germanic girl sat there and listened to her buddies talk about stuff she didn't really care about. Well, of course Maria had put on some light makeup earlier today, but it consisted only of a thin layer of waterproof mascara and a small amount of foundation. Though, she had to admit: Francesca was very pretty. Turning her attention to their teacher, Maria stuck out her tongue at the Brit, which was followed by a smug grin afterwards. Despite her childish try to annoy Elizabeth, she made sure to look awesome while doing it.





FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


Being the Frenchwoman that she was, she understood that malicious wink as the innuendo that it truly was. She smiled slyly at that; who knew the impossibly dense Serena could actually understand innuendos? It truly was a first. She listened to the rest of what the other nation had to say, and stared at Serena for a while afterwards. “…healthy baby’s lips? Ma Cherie, are you trying to insult or compliment me? Really now. And well, it is the first day of school. I might as well look my best, oui?” She ended up chuckling after saying that.

She didn’t notice Maria sticking her tongue out at Elizabeth, for during that time, she was busy looking at her nails carefully to see if any of them had been ruined (they still looked perfect, as far as she was concerned). The lack of chatter coming from the Prussian had diverted her attention from what she was doing, however. Maria was always, always the most talkative among the three of them, regardless of how chatty the Spanish girl was.

She poked the white-haired girl’s right cheek lightly with her finger, trying to make sure that her nail did not leave any mark, since Maria’s face was blemished enough with that scar that ran down her cheek. Maybe she should bring Maria along with her on her next visit to her dermatologist?

“Is anything troubling you, ma cherie? You have been awfully quiet, oui? It is most unlike you. You’re even wearing make-up—Ah, must be why you look prettier than usual, darling. Perhaps Serena over there was right.”—at this, she pointed at the said girl with her left hand—“Maybe you did have a change of heart.” Like the other girl, she said the last few words in a sing-song manner, smiling mischievously as she did so.


Creator
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/29/11

darkdeath07 wrote:


FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


Being the Frenchwoman that she was, she understood that malicious wink as the innuendo that it truly was. She smiled slyly at that; who knew the impossibly dense Serena could actually understand innuendos? It truly was a first. She listened to the rest of what the other nation had to say, and stared at Serena for a while afterwards. “…healthy baby’s lips? Ma Cherie, are you trying to insult or compliment me? Really now. And well, it is the first day of school. I might as well look my best, oui?” She ended up chuckling after saying that.

She didn’t notice Maria sticking her tongue out at Elizabeth, for during that time, she was busy looking at her nails carefully to see if any of them had been ruined (they still looked perfect, as far as she was concerned). The lack of chatter coming from the Prussian had diverted her attention from what she was doing, however. Maria was always, always the most talkative among the three of them, regardless of how chatty the Spanish girl was.

She poked the white-haired girl’s right cheek lightly with her finger, trying to make sure that her nail did not leave any mark, since Maria’s face was blemished enough with that scar that ran down her cheek. Maybe she should bring Maria along with her on her next visit to her dermatologist?

“Is anything troubling you, ma cherie? You have been awfully quiet, oui? It is most unlike you. You’re even wearing make-up—Ah, must be why you look prettier than usual, darling. Perhaps Serena over there was right.”—at this, she pointed at the said girl with her left hand—“Maybe you did have a change of heart.” Like the other girl, she said the last few words in a sing-song manner, smiling mischievously as she did so.





PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Prussia was now looking out the window again, with a hand running through her long, silvery hair. She was usually a rebel; loud and reckless, the type of person who didn't take any shit from anybody. Despite this, she was very intelligent and knew how to keep certain things to herself. Maria enjoyed spending time with her buddies - She really did, but at times, the Prussian was reminded that she was also a loner. Like she always has been. While the other two were growing stronger as countries every day, she... Was an empire which didn't exist anymore. That didn't change the fact that she was, of course, fucking awesome.

At the Frenchwoman's poke, Maria snapped out of her thoughts. "What are you saying, 'cesca?? I would look just as awesome even without the makeup!" Maria grinned proudly, knowing that like her friends, she did have the looks. And just because she had no interest in topics like lipsticks, nails and handsome boys, it didn't mean she didn't know how to act like a girl. "Nothing is troubling me, nothing at all! I was just wondering if West and that süße kleine Italienische Freundin of hers will attend this school too."
Member
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/29/11

MimiDoom wrote:



America, Amy F. Janes


The American, a bucket of Pepsi on her right palm, large double stacked hamburger on her left. She was already confused where room 215 was. She was upstairs and downstairs lurking for room 215...how confusing! Strolling around this school wasn't a bad view, she had arrived early just to meet some new people and be popular. Amy gazed at the water fountain, she then stopped at an un familiar room. The doors
had read.

"Room 215."
"Aha!" She mumbled. A slight creek emerged. The American girl soon sat at an empty seat and stared at a familiar face. " Elizabeth? Yo! Is that you?" Amy felt relieved to find one familiar face. Elizabeth? As a teacher? That's insane. " How's your cooking?" She teased. Amy began to drink her large soda as she belched quite loudly. She then husseled over the hamburgers. "W-f fthis
fscool if sfo cfoof!" She spat while talking to herself, chewing up her remains.
Amy then nocticed that Francesca was also here, the annoying Maria, and Serena. Amy didn't know much about Serena....she took a quick glance at the window, shoving her face on the sheild. "Is-that a...pool?!" She gasped, her eyes staring at the window. " I'm so excited! He!" The American was excited with almost....anything. Even school.



darkdeath07 wrote:



FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


Being the Frenchwoman that she was, she understood that malicious wink as the innuendo that it truly was. She smiled slyly at that; who knew the impossibly dense Serena could actually understand innuendos? It truly was a first. She listened to the rest of what the other nation had to say, and stared at Serena for a while afterwards. “…healthy baby’s lips? Ma Cherie, are you trying to insult or compliment me? Really now. And well, it is the first day of school. I might as well look my best, oui?” She ended up chuckling after saying that.

She didn’t notice Maria sticking her tongue out at Elizabeth, for during that time, she was busy looking at her nails carefully to see if any of them had been ruined (they still looked perfect, as far as she was concerned). The lack of chatter coming from the Prussian had diverted her attention from what she was doing, however. Maria was always, always the most talkative among the three of them, regardless of how chatty the Spanish girl was.

She poked the white-haired girl’s right cheek lightly with her finger, trying to make sure that her nail did not leave any mark, since Maria’s face was blemished enough with that scar that ran down her cheek. Maybe she should bring Maria along with her on her next visit to her dermatologist?

“Is anything troubling you, ma cherie? You have been awfully quiet, oui? It is most unlike you. You’re even wearing make-up—Ah, must be why you look prettier than usual, darling. Perhaps Serena over there was right.”—at this, she pointed at the said girl with her left hand—“Maybe you did have a change of heart.” Like the other girl, she said the last few words in a sing-song manner, smiling mischievously as she did so.






mebidtt13 wrote:



PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Prussia was now looking out the window again, with a hand running through her long, silvery hair. She was usually a rebel; loud and reckless, the type of person who didn't take any shit from anybody. Despite this, she was very intelligent and knew how to keep certain things to herself. Maria enjoyed spending time with her buddies - She really did, but at times, the Prussian was reminded that she was also a loner. Like she always has been. While the other two were growing stronger as countries every day, she... Was an empire which didn't exist anymore. That didn't change the fact that she was, of course, fucking awesome.

At the Frenchwoman's poke, Maria snapped out of her thoughts. "What are you saying, 'cesca?? I would look just as awesome even without the makeup!" Maria grinned proudly, knowing that like her friends, she did have the looks. And just because she had no interest in topics like lipsticks, nails and handsome boys, it didn't mean she didn't know how to act like a girl. "Nothing is troubling me, nothing at all! I was just wondering if West and that süße kleine Italienische Freundin of hers will attend this school too."




ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


As the American entered, the Spanish couldn't help but look - after all, she made such a ruckus with her entrance! - and a small smile played on her lips. It seemed as though the young América did not remember her, even though she was the one who founded the lass when she was still a little tyke. Oh well. Serena did have a lot of colonies back then that they'd probably only remember her as the cruel lady who had plundered their land. Fair enough. But. She couldn't help but let out a little chuckle as she saw Amy - enthusiastic as ever - still a child though, obviously, she wasn't a child physically anymore.

Serena heard what it was the Frenchwoman had had said and she quickly shook her head. "No, no, you got it all wrong. I was not trying to insult you - not at all. I was complimenting you, si?" she said. Maybe her wording of that sentence was weird. Oh well. Of course - during the time that Maria was in a way, standing up to the teacher, she had had been staring at the American who had had grown up now, so very different from the toddler with paint on her cheeks and feathers in her hair as adornment. But now, her attention is back to her little group of friends.

She grinned at that and chuckled as Maria answered back. Now that she have had looked closer. . . the Prussian did have make-up on! "Guys, did you text each other or something? Is it make-up day? Por favor, next time include me, eh? Or else I'll feel left out." she said with a small pout, pretending to be upset that she was the only one in the group who hadn't had went and put make-up today of all days - but in truth, she didn't really mind, for, even without it, her skin had had that glow as though she had had just came back from a very relaxing vacation.
Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

mebidtt13 wrote:


PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Prussia was now looking out the window again, with a hand running through her long, silvery hair. She was usually a rebel; loud and reckless, the type of person who didn't take any shit from anybody. Despite this, she was very intelligent and knew how to keep certain things to herself. Maria enjoyed spending time with her buddies - She really did, but at times, the Prussian was reminded that she was also a loner. Like she always has been. While the other two were growing stronger as countries every day, she... Was an empire which didn't exist anymore. That didn't change the fact that she was, of course, fucking awesome.

At the Frenchwoman's poke, Maria snapped out of her thoughts. "What are you saying, 'cesca?? I would look just as awesome even without the makeup!" Maria grinned proudly, knowing that like her friends, she did have the looks. And just because she had no interest in topics like lipsticks, nails and handsome boys, it didn't mean she didn't know how to act like a girl. "Nothing is troubling me, nothing at all! I was just wondering if West and that süße kleine Italienische Freundin of hers will attend this school too."


SAiK0U wrote:


ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


As the American entered, the Spanish couldn't help but look - after all, she made such a ruckus with her entrance! - and a small smile played on her lips. It seemed as though the young América did not remember her, even though she was the one who founded the lass when she was still a little tyke. Oh well. Serena did have a lot of colonies back then that they'd probably only remember her as the cruel lady who had plundered their land. Fair enough. But. She couldn't help but let out a little chuckle as she saw Amy - enthusiastic as ever - still a child though, obviously, she wasn't a child physically anymore.

Serena heard what it was the Frenchwoman had had said and she quickly shook her head. "No, no, you got it all wrong. I was not trying to insult you - not at all. I was complimenting you, si?" she said. Maybe her wording of that sentence was weird. Oh well. Of course - during the time that Maria was in a way, standing up to the teacher, she had had been staring at the American who had had grown up now, so very different from the toddler with paint on her cheeks and feathers in her hair as adornment. But now, her attention is back to her little group of friends.

She grinned at that and chuckled as Maria answered back. Now that she have had looked closer. . . the Prussian did have make-up on! "Guys, did you text each other or something? Is it make-up day? Por favor, next time include me, eh? Or else I'll feel left out." she said with a small pout, pretending to be upset that she was the only one in the group who hadn't had went and put make-up today of all days - but in truth, she didn't really mind, for, even without it, her skin had had that glow as though she had had just came back from a very relaxing vacation.


She stared hard at the Prussian’s face, not caring that her face was uncomfortably close to the other’s, taking in each of her features. She noticed that there was loneliness in her eyes, but opted to ignore that for now, since after all, the other girl said that nothing was troubling her. She’ll just ask her about it later. After a short while, having finished her examination, she took a step back. “Non. You do look very pretty even without make-up, but with it, you look absolutely gorgeous! It enhances your features quite well. Perhaps you should wear make-up every day, non? And as for that…well, your sister doesn’t need any improving, but her friend… Perhaps they’ll come, and we’ll have even more fun, oui?” A smile took its place in her lips after her having said that.

She looked over at where her Spanish friend had been looking. Ah, Amérique. It had been quite some time since she had last seen her, and deep inside, the Frenchwoman wondered if Amy still remembered her.

She, like Serena, then focused her attention to their own little group, most specifically at the other brunette. “Ah, I see. You compliment quite queerly, though, ma copine. And non! I do not text, you know that. It would ruin my nails, and it’s quite troublesome when it chips. I prefer calling. Besides, you know me; I wear make-up nearly every day, ma cherie, for I wish to look my best always! I only do without if I am to stay at home and such. It’s Maria here that you should ask.” She then leaned in closer to the other nation, to see her face more clearly. Her friend did not need make-up, actually; unlike her and Maria, her friend was perfectly tanned, and radiated a glow that she admired. Serena most probably knew that already, though. “You do not need make-up, but I have my kit in my bag, if you really wish to wear some today too…”

Creator
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/30/11

SAiK0U wrote:

ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


As the American entered, the Spanish couldn't help but look - after all, she made such a ruckus with her entrance! - and a small smile played on her lips. It seemed as though the young América did not remember her, even though she was the one who founded the lass when she was still a little tyke. Oh well. Serena did have a lot of colonies back then that they'd probably only remember her as the cruel lady who had plundered their land. Fair enough. But. She couldn't help but let out a little chuckle as she saw Amy - enthusiastic as ever - still a child though, obviously, she wasn't a child physically anymore.

Serena heard what it was the Frenchwoman had had said and she quickly shook her head. "No, no, you got it all wrong. I was not trying to insult you - not at all. I was complimenting you, si?" she said. Maybe her wording of that sentence was weird. Oh well. Of course - during the time that Maria was in a way, standing up to the teacher, she had had been staring at the American who had had grown up now, so very different from the toddler with paint on her cheeks and feathers in her hair as adornment. But now, her attention is back to her little group of friends.

She grinned at that and chuckled as Maria answered back. Now that she have had looked closer. . . the Prussian did have make-up on! "Guys, did you text each other or something? Is it make-up day? Por favor, next time include me, eh? Or else I'll feel left out." she said with a small pout, pretending to be upset that she was the only one in the group who hadn't had went and put make-up today of all days - but in truth, she didn't really mind, for, even without it, her skin had had that glow as though she had had just came back from a very relaxing vacation.



darkdeath07 wrote:

FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


She stared hard at the Prussian’s face, not caring that her face was uncomfortably close to the other’s, taking in each of her features. She noticed that there was loneliness in her eyes, but opted to ignore that for now, since after all, the other girl said that nothing was troubling her. She’ll just ask her about it later. After a short while, having finished her examination, she took a step back. “Non. You do look very pretty even without make-up, but with it, you look absolutely gorgeous! It enhances your features quite well. Perhaps you should wear make-up every day, non? And as for that…well, your sister doesn’t need any improving, but her friend… Perhaps they’ll come, and we’ll have even more fun, oui?” A smile took its place in her lips after her having said that.

She looked over at where her Spanish friend had been looking. Ah, Amérique. It had been quite some time since she had last seen her, and deep inside, the Frenchwoman wondered if Amy still remembered her.

She, like Serena, then focused her attention to their own little group, most specifically at the other brunette. “Ah, I see. You compliment quite queerly, though, ma copine. And non! I do not text, you know that. It would ruin my nails, and it’s quite troublesome when it chips. I prefer calling. Besides, you know me; I wear make-up nearly every day, ma cherie, for I wish to look my best always! I only do without if I am to stay at home and such. It’s Maria here that you should ask.” She then leaned in closer to the other nation, to see her face more clearly. Her friend did not need make-up, actually; unlike her and Maria, her friend was perfectly tanned, and radiated a glow that she admired. Serena most probably knew that already, though. “You do not need make-up, but I have my kit in my bag, if you really wish to wear some today too…”




PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Maria raised an eyebrow as she stared back at her friend who was only a few inches away. The French girl had always been very affectionate and liked to invade others' personal space, but this was different. Francesca actually looked... Kind of serious, which was quite rare. It made the Prussian wonder what she was up to. "Keh, no big deal. It's not like it's that visible anyway," the silver-haired girl stated as she flipped her hair proudly and crossed her arms afterwards. The foundation was in the same skin-tone as hers, and the mascara was just for show. Prussia knew she didn't really need makeup, but trying out new things was always fun. It didn't make her more interested in girly stuff, though.

At the thought of her sister, a grin was splayed across her face again. Oh yes, it would be a lot of fun if those two came. Maybe Japan will tag along too? The more the merrier! Besides, she couldn't wait to tease her dear sibling like always. Maria looked up at her friends, her grin still present. Aah, talking about make-up again... And what was the problem with ruining your nails? The Prussian glanced at the back of her hands; Her nails were clean, short and awesome. Fair enough. Besides, how can you play awesome instruments if you're afraid of ruining your nails? If that was the only price to pay for being able to play awesome music, then Prussia couldn't care less about them.
Member
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/11

darkdeath07 wrote:


FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois

She stared hard at the Prussian’s face, not caring that her face was uncomfortably close to the other’s, taking in each of her features. She noticed that there was loneliness in her eyes, but opted to ignore that for now, since after all, the other girl said that nothing was troubling her. She’ll just ask her about it later. After a short while, having finished her examination, she took a step back. “Non. You do look very pretty even without make-up, but with it, you look absolutely gorgeous! It enhances your features quite well. Perhaps you should wear make-up every day, non? And as for that…well, your sister doesn’t need any improving, but her friend… Perhaps they’ll come, and we’ll have even more fun, oui?” A smile took its place in her lips after her having said that.

She looked over at where her Spanish friend had been looking. Ah, Amérique. It had been quite some time since she had last seen her, and deep inside, the Frenchwoman wondered if Amy still remembered her.

She, like Serena, then focused her attention to their own little group, most specifically at the other brunette. “Ah, I see. You compliment quite queerly, though, ma copine. And non! I do not text, you know that. It would ruin my nails, and it’s quite troublesome when it chips. I prefer calling. Besides, you know me; I wear make-up nearly every day, ma cherie, for I wish to look my best always! I only do without if I am to stay at home and such. It’s Maria here that you should ask.” She then leaned in closer to the other nation, to see her face more clearly. Her friend did not need make-up, actually; unlike her and Maria, her friend was perfectly tanned, and radiated a glow that she admired. Serena most probably knew that already, though. “You do not need make-up, but I have my kit in my bag, if you really wish to wear some today too…”




mebidtt13 wrote:


PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


Maria raised an eyebrow as she stared back at her friend who was only a few inches away. The French girl had always been very affectionate and liked to invade others' personal space, but this was different. Francesca actually looked... Kind of serious, which was quite rare. It made the Prussian wonder what she was up to. "Keh, no big deal. It's not like it's that visible anyway," the silver-haired girl stated as she flipped her hair proudly and crossed her arms afterwards. The foundation was in the same skin-tone as hers, and the mascara was just for show. Prussia knew she didn't really need makeup, but trying out new things was always fun. It didn't make her more interested, though.

At the thought of her sister, a grin was splayed across her face again. Oh yes, it would be a lot of fun if those two came. Maybe Japan will tag along too? The more the merrier! Besides, she couldn't wait to tease her dear sibling like always. Maria looked up at her friends, her grin still present. Aah, talking about make-up again... And what was the problem with ruining your nails? The Prussian glanced at the back of her hands; Her nails were clean, short and awesome. Fair enough. Besides, how can you play awesome instruments if you're afraid of ruining your nails? If that was the only price to pay for being able to play awesome music, then Prussia couldn't care less about them.



ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


Merely watching her friends do their thing - well, Francesca peering into Maria's eyes or something of that sort, she didn't really get it, but heck, it was kinda funny. In a way. Or maybe she had had just lacked sleep. Probably the latter. "Well, would you mind teaching me the forma correcta (right way) in complimenting someone then, hermana? After all, who can do it better than the country known for amor?" she responded, looking uncharacteristically serious at that, though, she ended up laughing afterwards - the Spaniard couldn't be serious if her life depended on it. Except, well, if she was in one of those 'conquistador' moods that always made her bloodthirsty and made her act more like a man than a woman.

Serena nodded, as though she was absorbing everything that the Frenchwoman had had to say. "No, it is alright - if I accepted, we might as well turn this place into a mini saloon." she joked, smiling brightly. "Anyway, I do not think make-up will suit me just as it suits you and Maria - it's just not my thing, I suppose."

She looked at Maria and stared in awe at her hair - though, there was a lot of things that can capture her attention - it looked as though it was made by the finest of silver, and the length! It was just so long that she couldn't help but think how the hell did the Prussian manage to maintain it's beauty. "Maybe one of these days I should wear my hair down like yours," she addressed Maria, her hand unconsciously playing with the bun, though, little ringlets had had escaped to the sides. "But. So hard to manage, hermana! The Prussian discipline really is great." she exclaimed, laughing lightly.

Seeing the Prussian's little grin, she finally felt something, no, better yet, someone was missing. "So, Maria, where is your little sister, Germany? Mm, Sur Italiano calls her potato bitch, you know that?" she asked with a laugh. "Quite funny - she seem to have great anger issues, that Italian." she remarked jovially, as though that were a happy thing.
Member
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Edo
Offline
Posted 5/30/11


RUSSIA, Anya Braginskaya


"Ah, I'm late," the tall girl, dressed in brown boots and a pink coat which flies behind her, holding a shovel, ran to the school entrance with a small frown. "On my first day too," she added, sighing. If her obsessive younger brother hadn't caught her, insisting to be his wife, she would've made it to school much earlier than she would've been. She looked at her watch, seeing that in less than seven minutes, Anya would be officially late. She slowed her walking pace once she got inside and stopped for a second to catch her breath. Her eyes scanned the entire room, I never expect this school to be so beautiful, she thought.

"I'm sure this school won't be that strict on the first day," she said to herself, standing in front of the door with a gold trimmed sign saying 'Room 215'. With a determined smile, Anya turned the doorknob and entered in, excited for what this school would show.

[ "OTL I DUNNO AHH ]
Creator
54762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Home of Northern...
Offline
Posted 5/30/11 , edited 5/30/11

SAiK0U wrote:

ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


Merely watching her friends do their thing - well, Francesca peering into Maria's eyes or something of that sort, she didn't really get it, but heck, it was kinda funny. In a way. Or maybe she had had just lacked sleep. Probably the latter. "Well, would you mind teaching me the forma correcta (right way) in complimenting someone then, hermana? After all, who can do it better than the country known for amor?" she responded, looking uncharacteristically serious at that, though, she ended up laughing afterwards - the Spaniard couldn't be serious if her life depended on it. Except, well, if she was in one of those 'conquistador' moods that always made her bloodthirsty and made her act more like a man than a woman.

Serena nodded, as though she was absorbing everything that the Frenchwoman had had to say. "No, it is alright - if I accepted, we might as well turn this place into a mini saloon." she joked, smiling brightly. "Anyway, I do not think make-up will suit me just as it suits you and Maria - it's just not my thing, I suppose."

She looked at Maria and stared in awe at her hair - though, there was a lot of things that can capture her attention - it looked as though it was made by the finest of silver, and the length! It was just so long that she couldn't help but think how the hell did the Prussian manage to maintain it's beauty. "Maybe one of these days I should wear my hair down like yours," she addressed Maria, her hand unconsciously playing with the bun, though, little ringlets had had escaped to the sides. "But. So hard to manage, hermana! The Prussian discipline really is great." she exclaimed, laughing lightly.

Seeing the Prussian's little grin, she finally felt something, no, better yet, someone was missing. "So, Maria, where is your little sister, Germany? Mm, Sur Italiano calls her potato bitch, you know that?" she asked with a laugh. "Quite funny - she seem to have great anger issues, that Italian." she remarked jovially, as though that were a happy thing.



Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:



RUSSIA, Anya Braginskaya


"Ah, I'm late," the tall girl, dressed in brown boots and a pink coat which flies behind her, holding a shovel, ran to the school entrance with a small frown. "On my first day too," she added, sighing. If her obsessive younger brother hadn't caught her, insisting to be his wife, she would've made it to school much earlier than she would've been. She looked at her watch, seeing that in less than seven minutes, Anya would be officially late. She slowed her walking pace once she got inside and stopped for a second to catch her breath. Her eyes scanned the entire room, I never expect this school to be so beautiful, she thought.

"I'm sure this school won't be that strict on the first day," she said to herself, standing in front of the door with a gold trimmed sign saying 'Room 215'. With a determined smile, Anya turned the doorknob and entered in, excited for what this school would show.

[ "OTL I DUNNO AHH ]



PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


The silver-haired girl didn't really understand what the Spaniard meant. Is there a right way to compliment someone? She tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion, the grin gone from her pretty face. How troublesome. If commenting someone was that complicated, then it would be better not to do so in the first place. Causing trouble and annoying others were things Prussia knew all about, but this was just lame. As a matter of fact, she always said whatever she wanted so it didn't matter anyway.

Maria really loved to receive compliments, though. When people praised her, it just meant that they loved her, right? And that made the Germanic girl feel even more awesome. When she heard Serena's comment about her hair, her grin was back almost immediately. "Kesesese~ Awesome, right?" Prussia made another elegant move with her hand - even though she wasn't even close to what people would call an elegant lady - and flipped her hair once again, as if she wanted to demonstrate how beautiful her hair was, which it really was. "I think your hair looks nice as it is. It's so... Like... You?" The blue-eyed girl said and felt proud for being awesome at explaining stuff.

"Meine Schwester? She's at home like always, I think. Gott weiß what she's up to," Maria shrugged lightly. "And about Süditalien... Ja, West did tell me something like that the other day, but I was busy playing video games and didn't catch the detai-" At the sight of the Russian female entering the room, Prussia froze for a moment before she turned away. Scheiße, it's her...
Member
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/11 , edited 5/30/11

mebidtt13 wrote:


PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


The silver-haired girl didn't really understand what the Spaniard meant. Is there a right way to compliment someone? She tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion, the grin gone from her pretty face. How troublesome. If commenting someone was that complicated, then it would be better not to do so in the first place. Causing trouble and annoying others were things Prussia knew all about, but this was just lame. As a matter of fact, she always said whatever she wanted so it didn't matter anyway.

Maria really loved to receive compliments, though. When people praised her, it just meant that they loved her, right? And that made the Germanic girl feel even more awesome. When she heard Serena's comment about her hair, her grin was back almost immediately. "Kesesese~ Awesome, right?" Prussia made another elegant move with her hand - even though she wasn't even close to what people would call an elegant lady - and flipped her hair once again, as if she wanted to demonstrate how beautiful her hair was, which it really was. "I think your hair looks nice as it is. It's so... Like... You?" The blue-eyed girl said and felt proud for being awesome at explaining stuff.

"Meine Schwester? She's at home like always, I think. Gott weiß what she's up to," Maria shrugged lightly. "And about Süditalien... Ja, West did tell me something like that the other day, but I was busy playing video games and didn't catch the detai-" At the sight of the Russian female entering the room, Prussia froze for a moment before she turned away. Scheiße, it's her...



Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:



RUSSIA, Anya Braginskaya


"Ah, I'm late," the tall girl, dressed in brown boots and a pink coat which flies behind her, holding a shovel, ran to the school entrance with a small frown. "On my first day too," she added, sighing. If her obsessive younger brother hadn't caught her, insisting to be his wife, she would've made it to school much earlier than she would've been. She looked at her watch, seeing that in less than seven minutes, Anya would be officially late. She slowed her walking pace once she got inside and stopped for a second to catch her breath. Her eyes scanned the entire room, I never expect this school to be so beautiful, she thought.

"I'm sure this school won't be that strict on the first day," she said to herself, standing in front of the door with a gold trimmed sign saying 'Room 215'. With a determined smile, Anya turned the doorknob and entered in, excited for what this school would show.

[ "OTL I DUNNO AHH ]



ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


Of course - she wouldn't have had any clue as to what the Prussian was thinking at the moment, though, that may be because she wasn't trying hard enough. After all, she knew the Prussian like the lines on her hand - well, something like that. But, there are times, such as right now, when she didn't really feel the 'need' to know what the others were thinking, such times like these were she was, more or less, being lax.

"Si, very 'awesome' as you say," she concurred, nodding at that. She stifled a snicker hearing the Prussian compliment - well, trying to compliment - her. "Why, gracias, mi hermana. Well said, well said." she said, trying to put on a straight face, though, the corners of her mouth were twitching - making it all the more obvious that she had had wanted to laugh at that point.

The door suddenly opened.

Serena turned in her seat, her head tilted lightly to the side as she saw the girl who entered - she looked lots like the Prussian, or maybe it was just the hair. Oh. Right. Russia without the 'P'. Thinking that was clever she laughed lightly to herself. Oh, she knew that if she voiced that corny joke out loud, Prussia would probably throw a outburst or something similar to that reaction.
Member
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 5/30/11

Marukaite_Chikyuu wrote:



RUSSIA, Anya Braginskaya


"Ah, I'm late," the tall girl, dressed in brown boots and a pink coat which flies behind her, holding a shovel, ran to the school entrance with a small frown. "On my first day too," she added, sighing. If her obsessive younger brother hadn't caught her, insisting to be his wife, she would've made it to school much earlier than she would've been. She looked at her watch, seeing that in less than seven minutes, Anya would be officially late. She slowed her walking pace once she got inside and stopped for a second to catch her breath. Her eyes scanned the entire room, I never expect this school to be so beautiful, she thought.

"I'm sure this school won't be that strict on the first day," she said to herself, standing in front of the door with a gold trimmed sign saying 'Room 215'. With a determined smile, Anya turned the doorknob and entered in, excited for what this school would show.

[ "OTL I DUNNO AHH ]




Elizabeth "Alice" Kirkland


" Good Morning, Welcome to my Class" Elizabeth said as the Russian entered. She's late.. but we don't want to get on her bad side just yet... " Please take a seat anywhere you'd like Class will be starting soon" She said with a small smile then turning to the class. " I suppose we'll start the day off with Literature. take out your notebook everyone, You'll need the notes trust me"
Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/11 , edited 5/30/11



Japan, Sakura Honda


"Oh no." she said, at this rate Sakura was really going to be late for her first class, she pulled her bag's strap up over her shoulder as she ran, the bus that she took didn't drop her off nearly as close to the school as the map said that it would, because of a construction site. She panted as she ran up to her classroom, luckily it wasn't on the highest floor. She wished that she didn't have to be outside, and that she was still in bed sleeping. She still had a few minutes as she stood at the doors entrance. She breathed in sharply and let out one last sigh before sliding open the door, recognizing many of the faces that she saw. She sat beside Amy, it would be easy to hide beside someone with so much personality. From her seat she looked around at the rest of the class and then her eyes settled on the window beside her. Her heart was still beating quickly, mostly though, because she was nervous.
Member
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / New York....but b...
Offline
Posted 5/30/11 , edited 5/30/11


America, Amy F. Janes


It has been a long time since the American had met the English women. Amy had nocticed Japan came in. " Hey Sakura, what's up?" She asked, grinning. Another familiar face, Amy had thought Japan as a best friend since. The American glanced back at the Spanish, Amy smiled. Her hands took out a rainbow colored notebook filled with doodles. It's such a bummer that England was the teacher, Amy would have to follow everything she say. The American soon doodled on her scarp paper insted of taking notes. Her pop cartoon style learned from New York was covered in, no opened spaces. The American sighed. But since she would be the hero Amy would not really have to take notes now!

Her enthusiastic face dropped as she soon fell bored. "This is boring!" Amy mumbled. It was nothing but sit down, and go to another class.

(( I don't know how to quote U__U))
Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/11

MimiDoom wrote:



America, Amy F. Janes


It has been a long time since the American had met the English women. Amy had nocticed Japan came in. " Hey Sakura, what's up?" She asked, grinning. Another familiar face, Amy had thought Japan as a best friend since. The American glanced back at the Spanish, Amy smiled. Her hands took out a rainbow colored notebook filled with doodles. It's such a bummer that England was the teacher, Amy would have to follow everything she say. The American soon doodled on her scarp paper insted of taking notes. Her pop cartoon style learned from New York was covered in, no opened spaces. The American sighed. But since she would be the hero Amy would not really have to take notes now!

Her enthusiastic face dropped as she soon fell bored. "This is boring!" Amy mumbled. It was nothing but sit down, and go to another class.

(( I don't know how to quote U__U))





Japan, Sakura Honda


Sakura heard Amy's voice as she greeted her, and turned her head away from the window to face her. "Hello Amy, i'm glad that we're in the same class this year." she smiled a little weakly, she was still nervous, but America was good at calming her at times like this. She gave her a little confidence boost every now and then and she was pretty fun to be around. "We've got a lot of students in this class. It's pretty exciting. I didn't expect Britain to be our teacher. She seems kind though."
Member
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / New York....but b...
Offline
Posted 5/30/11 , edited 5/30/11

crystalv4 wrote:


MimiDoom wrote:



America, Amy F. Janes


It has been a long time since the American had met the English women. Amy had nocticed Japan came in. " Hey Sakura, what's up?" She asked, grinning. Another familiar face, Amy had thought Japan as a best friend since. The American glanced back at the Spanish, Amy smiled. Her hands took out a rainbow colored notebook filled with doodles. It's such a bummer that England was the teacher, Amy would have to follow everything she say. The American soon doodled on her scarp paper insted of taking notes. Her pop cartoon style learned from New York was covered in, no opened spaces. The American sighed. But since she would be the hero Amy would not really have to take notes now!

Her enthusiastic face dropped as she soon fell bored. "This is boring!" Amy mumbled. It was nothing but sit down, and go to another class.

(( I don't know how to quote U__U))





Japan, Sakura Honda


Sakura heard Amy's voice as she greeted her, and turned her head away from the window to face her. "Hello Amy, i'm glad that we're in the same class this year." she smiled a little weakly, she was still nervous, but America was good at calming her at times like this. She gave her a little confidence boost every now and then and she was pretty fun to be around. "We've got a lot of students in this class. It's pretty exciting. I didn't expect Britain to be our teacher. She seems kind though."




America, Amy F. Janes



(( I mean as in quote of other people and...mix them up in one...XD nevermind))

" Don't be nervous Sakura! Even so I'm the heroine." The America smiled while grabbing her soda. She slightly nodded while hearing Japan talk. "But.." Amy stopped drinking her Pepsi as she set it down on the counter. " England's so bossy, I bet she'll boss me around like she's the owner of everything." Kind? Maybe...Amy stared at the pool once more, still talking to the Japenese girl. "We do have a lot of students here, like a million or something! That's why I'll be the girl who's on top! The popular one! Or try to be..." Amy, still glancing at the soft shades of the pool, she brightned up. Japan was here, her best friend also England, it was going to be a good start.


Member
25363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EARTH. ...maybe? ouo
Offline
Posted 5/30/11

mebidtt13 wrote:


PRUSSIA, Maria Weilschmidt


The silver-haired girl didn't really understand what the Spaniard meant. Is there a right way to compliment someone? She tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion, the grin gone from her pretty face. How troublesome. If commenting someone was that complicated, then it would be better not to do so in the first place. Causing trouble and annoying others were things Prussia knew all about, but this was just lame. As a matter of fact, she always said whatever she wanted so it didn't matter anyway.

Maria really loved to receive compliments, though. When people praised her, it just meant that they loved her, right? And that made the Germanic girl feel even more awesome. When she heard Serena's comment about her hair, her grin was back almost immediately. "Kesesese~ Awesome, right?" Prussia made another elegant move with her hand - even though she wasn't even close to what people would call an elegant lady - and flipped her hair once again, as if she wanted to demonstrate how beautiful her hair was, which it really was. "I think your hair looks nice as it is. It's so... Like... You?" The blue-eyed girl said and felt proud for being awesome at explaining stuff.

"Meine Schwester? She's at home like always, I think. Gott weiß what she's up to," Maria shrugged lightly. "And about Süditalien... Ja, West did tell me something like that the other day, but I was busy playing video games and didn't catch the detai-" At the sight of the Russian female entering the room, Prussia froze for a moment before she turned away. Scheiße, it's her...



SAiK0U wrote:


ESPAÑA, Serena Imelda Yzabelle Fernandez Carriedo


Of course - she wouldn't have had any clue as to what the Prussian was thinking at the moment, though, that may be because she wasn't trying hard enough. After all, she knew the Prussian like the lines on her hand - well, something like that. But, there are times, such as right now, when she didn't really feel the 'need' to know what the others were thinking, such times like these were she was, more or less, being lax.

"Si, very 'awesome' as you say," she concurred, nodding at that. She stifled a snicker hearing the Prussian compliment - well, trying to compliment - her. "Why, gracias, mi hermana. Well said, well said." she said, trying to put on a straight face, though, the corners of her mouth were twitching - making it all the more obvious that she had had wanted to laugh at that point.

The door suddenly opened.

Serena turned in her seat, her head tilted lightly to the side as she saw the girl who entered - she looked lots like the Prussian, or maybe it was just the hair. Oh. Right. Russia without the 'P'. Thinking that was clever she laughed lightly to herself. Oh, she knew that if she voiced that corny joke out loud, Prussia would probably throw a outburst or something similar to that reaction.



FRANCE, Francesca Adele Jaime Bonnefois


She smiled affectionately at the Prussian’s reaction; it really was to be expected. Unlike Serena and her, Maria had a boyish streak. She was not that into make-up, nail polish, and all those little trifles that made her happy. Not that she minded, though. It was quite refreshing to have someone like Maria as a friend. After pondering about that for a while, she turned to her other friend, and put on the most serious expression that she could muster while in her amused state of mind. “I would teach you, even if it would be quite difficult… But, you’re the land of passion, oui? Perhaps you’ll be a fast learner in this particular art.” She smiled at that; she didn’t mind sharing her expertise with those close to her, after all. “Alright, then. Just tell me if you change your mind, and I will do my utmost best to make you look even better than you already do…”

After this, she stood by contented, just watching her two friends chat about hair, the Italy twins, and Maria’s younger sister. Those three really were adorable and cute, but she, unlike the other two, wasn’t particularly close to the said other nations, so she just kept mum throughout it all and listened. Sometimes, it was more fun to listen to others talk than to engage in conversation, after all.

Unlike her two friends, she emitted no reaction as the door opened and Anya entered. Neither did she when the teacher announced that classes was about to start, nor when the cute looking Asian girl entered the classroom. Classes were boring, so instead of bringing out her notebook and a pen, like what a more studious student would have done, she brought out a compact mirror, and instead amused herself by looking at her reflection. She looked lovely today, indeed. Well, she could spend an hour, or two, or maybe even three, doing this.

And with that, she tried to block out everything else, completely ignoring what eyebrows teacher or anybody else was going to say. Well, perhaps except for her two friends; they were amusing enough to deserve to be paid attention. Maybe she’ll pass them a note or two later on, or whisper gossip into their ears when the teacher was not, and even if she was, looking. The rest? Non. They could all go do whatever for all she cared.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.