First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Super Smash Bros. Brawl OFFICIALLY DELAYED, release now Sunday, March 9th...
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / canned berries
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08

Makashi wrote:


zomfg wrote:

well...that means australia won't get it till the end of the 3rd quarter of year. -stab- why do we get jipped so much ?


I feel for you im in the us but why do you and the uk get it later I mean we both pretty much speak the same language


the gaming world hates us. plus we also have really high taxes on games. so our games all cost like 120 AUD T__T yehhh feel sorry for us !!
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08
They added "English Subs and Dubs" so we wont be lost and stupid.
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08
Actually, the game has been done for a few weeks. They're probably just working out some problems at they're distributing company. Japan gets it Jan 31st, while we have have to wait until March 9th for a stateside release. I feel sorry for the others...
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / racing the wangan
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08
dang, and i was holding up on buying others games since the date was so close. guess i'll get me something else to entertain me for now.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08
Sadly we have a duplicate thread of this already. You can still talk about this by using the main thread http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=7649 ...plus who would've known that they would delay it even further when its just a couple of days away from releasing. Still its annoying and sad to wait another month.
8001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Columbia, Maryland
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08
Better they delay it to fix the bugs than to release it and there are still big problems with it.
9759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ocean Springs, Mi...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08
well guys i dont have any better news, but here they are:

nintendo is working on the online, they cant seem to get it working the way they want it too, so they are going to keep delaying the game every month to the next till they can finally get it going on, but the one dead line that they want to meet (meaning the latest they want the game to come out) is on may
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08

el_kazzanova wrote:

well guys i dont have any better news, but here they are:

nintendo is working on the online, they cant seem to get it working the way they want it too, so they are going to keep delaying the game every month to the next till they can finally get it going on, but the one dead line that they want to meet (meaning the latest they want the game to come out) is on may


Well once the game comes out; Surely their will be possible people trying to do some hacking to it in my own opinion. Since your saying "they can't seem to get it working the way they want it (namely online battle). I have to agree with you on that then. But sadly they should give a better date release.

They need to know what effects of the delays that are going through. They shouldn't keep changing that date rather make a more specific date such as June xx, 2008. That's just a example date but if they did it like that then....they would have more time and thinking how it should result...sadly they are just making the delays more official.
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08

zfpinoy wrote:

Sadly we have a duplicate thread of this already. You can still talk about this by using the main thread http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=7649 ...plus who would've known that they would delay it even further when its just a couple of days away from releasing. Still its annoying and sad to wait another month.


Duplicate? This thread is about the games delay.
29288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08
Well, at least it would allow me to concentrate on school more.. then 2 weeks after release = spring break. WOOT!

=]
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 1/15/08 , edited 1/16/08
it'll provide me and my friends entertainment for a while but i'm pretty sure it'll get repetitive
soon like the last one. what I'm really looking forward to is MSG4...
1678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 1/16/08
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*breath*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....






Back to guitarhero3.
Xan
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 1/16/08
A friend of mine has imported a Japanese Wii and will be buying Brawl when it comes out in Japan. I get the feeling I'm going to be over at their house a lot when it's out.
But until then back to guilty gear.
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wright Anything A...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 1/16/08
As long as I can Falkawn Pawnch someone when it gets released then good enough for me.
9759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ocean Springs, Mi...
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 1/16/08

zfpinoy wrote:


el_kazzanova wrote:

well guys i dont have any better news, but here they are:

nintendo is working on the online, they cant seem to get it working the way they want it too, so they are going to keep delaying the game every month to the next till they can finally get it going on, but the one dead line that they want to meet (meaning the latest they want the game to come out) is on may


Well once the game comes out; Surely their will be possible people trying to do some hacking to it in my own opinion. Since your saying "they can't seem to get it working the way they want it (namely online battle). I have to agree with you on that then. But sadly they should give a better date release.

They need to know what effects of the delays that are going through. They shouldn't keep changing that date rather make a more specific date such as June xx, 2008. That's just a example date but if they did it like that then....they would have more time and thinking how it should result...sadly they are just making the delays more official.



yes that would've been a much better idea, but who knows what nintendo is thinking?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.