First  Prev  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  Next  Last
Kicked in the nuts.....
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
Ouch that's gotta hurt.
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philii ,.
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
I believe it is physically impossible for me to get kicked in the nuts.
137658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
wow that bad? o.O
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

BaraTwoswords wrote:


spaced_osaka wrote:

yeah i did it to my bff boy friend (not that hard)


It doesn't need to be that hard of a shot to the 'nads if it catches you just right (or just wrong if your on the recieving end)



agreed, there is no "not that hard" when the testicles are hurt !

8949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

LookingUp wrote:

I believe it is physically impossible for me to get kicked in the nuts.


but a girl being kicked in the same place can hurt quite a bit too.

1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philii ,.
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

dragoneyes001 wrote:


LookingUp wrote:

I believe it is physically impossible for me to get kicked in the nuts.


but a girl being kicked in the same place can hurt quite a bit too.



That's true XD
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

LookingUp wrote:


dragoneyes001 wrote:


LookingUp wrote:

I believe it is physically impossible for me to get kicked in the nuts.


but a girl being kicked in the same place can hurt quite a bit too.



That's true XD


OK, it might hurt you too, but a man will never be able to make babies again, that's something different !

79492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
IT MUST HURT A LOT...like seriously..lolxx...when a guy was kicked in the nuts...they are like and then- SCREAM "AHHHHHH~ OR OUCH!!!!!!!!!" LOLX!
23060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Here, sometimes.
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
Most of the time, they can't even scream anymore...Hehehe*sadic* It's like taking a punch in the stomach...The pain may be different though...
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philii ,.
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

LoveThemBIG wrote:


LookingUp wrote:


dragoneyes001 wrote:


LookingUp wrote:

I believe it is physically impossible for me to get kicked in the nuts.


but a girl being kicked in the same place can hurt quite a bit too.



That's true XD


OK, it might hurt you too, but a man will never be able to make babies again, that's something different !



But the pain being kicked in the nuts doesn't even reach the pain women have during labor xDD
63678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United Kingdom
Online
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09
I have never been kicked in the nuts but I have been hit in the nuts while playing cricket. I was fielding, wasn't paying much attention, next thing I knew was that feeling as though a part of me was gone.

Oh man, let me tell you, it hurts like a bit*h. Good thing it was just a tennis ball we were playing with, if it was one of those wooden real thing, good god, lets hope THAT never happens to someone.
10438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
Last Friday at the mall, I jumped over this chick's sister then she kicks me in the nuts
Posted 11/12/09
I threw a tennis ball at a guys .. 'lalala'. It was an accident. It wasn't MY fault he couldn't catch it .. :X
17450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
Hahahaha >:D
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
Guess I will NEVER understand why all girls go LOL, ROFL and hahaha when they read about someone hurting his balls !
First  Prev  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.