First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Scene/Emo/Ulzzang/
Posted 5/30/11
I don't like it. It's just too much for me.
13783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/30/11 , edited 5/30/11
what do scene kids look like?
Posted 5/31/11
The only thing that I find stupid about it, is when people refuse to like or do things "because they're emo" as they feel the need to live up to the labels they give themselves. JUST DO WHATEVER.
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 5/31/11
Ermmm.....
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England, UK
Offline
Posted 5/31/11

mayu_hana wrote:

What you think about this particular Fashion? Why do you like or dislike this look? or Do you think it's out dated?


Udoli? or are they other ?
6056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/31/11

princesstc wrote:


mayu_hana wrote:

What you think about this particular Fashion? Why do you like or dislike this look? or Do you think it's out dated?


Udoli? or are they other ?


Hmmm ....Now this is interesting! I haven't seen this Thank you (((^_^)))


17600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/31/11
I dunno, whatever. As long as they're not being stupid about it (going OTT) it's alright.
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England, UK
Offline
Posted 5/31/11
's okay
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/31/11
i think their hair looks nice Xd
Posted 5/31/11

SilverObsidian wrote:

what do scene kids look like?


To answer your question, this is what scene kids look like:

Female:

Male:
Posted 5/31/11 , edited 5/31/11
Some emos and scenes are kind of bratty in some ways, some are kind of nice. And what is an Ulzzang? /:
4375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 5/31/11
I think they should all just put on jeans, boots and hats. (Either ball caps or cowboy hats)
13783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/31/11

NekoSabby wrote:

Some emos and scenes are kind of bratty in some ways, some are kind of nice. And what is an Ulzzang? /:


Thanks for that. Ok I can answer your question Ulzzangs are cyber celebrities with doll like features, usually Japanese, Korean and Chinese Also they put a lot of effort in looking good (i.e make-up, circle lenses and glue to hold their eyelids up to make them look like they have double ones) when in real life most of them actually don't look like how they are in pictures which is kinda scary.
6816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 9 1 8 6 9
Offline
Posted 5/31/11
i dig the big hair
Posted 6/1/11

SilverObsidian wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:

Some emos and scenes are kind of bratty in some ways, some are kind of nice. And what is an Ulzzang? /:


Thanks for that. Ok I can answer your question Ulzzangs are cyber celebrities with doll like features, usually Japanese, Korean and Chinese Also they put a lot of effort in looking good (i.e make-up, circle lenses and glue to hold their eyelids up to make them look like they have double ones) when in real life most of them actually don't look like how they are in pictures which is kinda scary.


Ah. And you're welcome, and thank you for that. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.