First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Music-office..
I N S A N E M O D
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 6/4/11


"Yes, thank you" Loren sits back into the couch, "so, Uzume for what reason are you here? It isn't that safe for such alluring girl like u to be here"
She smirks vaguely, "not from me"
M E M B E R
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/4/11

izayoiii wrote:

"Yes, thank you" Loren sits back into the couch, "so, Uzume for what reason are you here? It isn't that safe for such alluring girl like u to be here"
She smirks vaguely, "not from me"


Uzume: .. e-eh..
Shurougi: as you can see, she's gives quite different emotion from her real mood.. it's nothing major.. it's just a minor case..
Uzume: *glances at Shurougi,smiling as she looked down*
I N S A N E M O D
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 6/4/11


Loren narrows her eyes, "hn, I bet you Uzume...." she whispers next to her ear, "have a big big crush on your doctor" Then she laughs and sits back again.
M E M B E R
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/4/11

izayoiii wrote:

Loren narrows her eyes, "hn, I bet you Uzume...." she whispers next to her ear, "have a big big crush on your doctor" Then she laughs and sits back again.


Uzume: ... w-wah!!. *looked at her, shock* n-none!! *shook head*
Shurougi: .. ? what's that about? what's none?
Uzume: i-it's nothing to be concerned by you, Shu chan! *glares*
Shurougi: hah..? .. *half opened eyes*
Posted 6/5/11

cenasobelle wrote:


cirnochii wrote:

Eunice wait for Doc Shu answer while playing with Uzume then whisper something to Uzume."Neh onee-chan,do you think Doc Shu has Crush on you?.while giggling



Uzume: ?! *looked at Eunice* H-huh?? *sweats* N-no.. y-you got it wrong... *shakes head*
..
Shurougi: *starts to write something*



Eunice look at Doc Shu,"Don't deny neh,i can see it" giggling
M E M B E R
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/5/11

cirnochii wrote:


Eunice look at Doc Shu,"Don't deny neh,i can see it" giggling


Uzume: :T ... though you really can't.. *smiling*
Shurougi: maybe my knowledge is not enough.. or maybe, you can prevent it if your away from negative notion, Eunice.. *faces Eunice*
I N S A N E M O D
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 6/5/11


Loren rolls her eyes, "if you don't say anything, you'll have many regrets later. Especially when I DO carve out your insides and make you into a-"
"Lorencio," a voice called.
She turns, "ah, Marius. You're finally here, though I'm not sure if you're here to make me more crazy or make me well"
M E M B E R
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/5/11

izayoiii wrote:

Loren rolls her eyes, "if you don't say anything, you'll have many regrets later. Especially when I DO carve out your insides and make you into a-"
"Lorencio," a voice called.
She turns, "ah, Marius. You're finally here, though I'm not sure if you're here to make me more crazy or make me well"


Uzume: oya? make you more crazy?
Shurougi: *looked at Marius* .. *bows head a bit*
Uzume: *frowns*
I N S A N E M O D
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 6/5/11


Marius smiles and bows a bit at Shurougi and nods at Uzume. "So Loren, you haven't been taking your meds lately"
Loren smirks,"you're the one who's gone missing for two weeks. It always happens"
"Aww, I just like it better when you flummox people with your whimsical actions," Marius turns to Shurougi, "you must be doctor Shurougi. Pleasure to meet you. And you must be Uzume, such fine girl you are"
"See? I have great standards in girls"
"Oh I'm sure you do, though (laughs) I do feel bad for them afterwards"
M E M B E R
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/5/11

izayoiii wrote:

Marius smiles and bows a bit at Shurougi and nods at Uzume. "So Loren, you haven't been taking your meds lately"
Loren smirks,"you're the one who's gone missing for two weeks. It always happens"
"Aww, I just like it better when you flummox people with your whimsical actions," Marius turns to Shurougi, "you must be doctor Shurougi. Pleasure to meet you. And you must be Uzume, such fine girl you are"
"See? I have great standards in girls"
"Oh I'm sure you do, though (laughs) I do feel bad for them afterwards"


Uzume: ?.. *frowningly looking at them*
Shurougi: ........ *turns and sits beside Uzume as he pulls Uzume* ............ *smiles* Marius sensei, why don't you sit down as well..
Uzume: ?!...... *hiding her slight blush*
I N S A N E M O D
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 6/5/11


Maius sits down, crossing his legs and puts an arm over Loren's shoulder. Loren glares, "aren't you going to give me my med"
"Not right now dear. So... what are you guys doing here in this music room?"
M E M B E R
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/6/11

izayoiii wrote:

Maius sits down, crossing his legs and puts an arm over Loren's shoulder. Loren glares, "aren't you going to give me my med"
"Not right now dear. So... what are you guys doing here in this music room?"


Shurougi: .. they are just chatting, *looked at the side table and took a book*
Uzume: .. a-ano.. how did Marius knew Loren san is herE?
I N S A N E M O D
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 6/7/11


"She's my patient, ofcourse I know"
Loren laughs, "just like how shurougi would know its you when he sees it"
M E M B E R
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / corners
Offline
Posted 6/8/11

izayoiii wrote:

"She's my patient, ofcourse I know"
Loren laughs, "just like how shurougi would know its you when he sees it"


Uzume: oh..? *looked at Shurougi*
Shurougi: ...... *then notices Uzume.. smiles* .....anyways, *stood up* do you want something too, Marius sensei? coffee? tea? or what?
I N S A N E M O D
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S
Offline
Posted 6/8/11


"No, not at the moment. IHm, I think I'll give her the medicine after all. She's spacing out again" *turns to look at her boredly*
Loren:............................... *leans on Uzume*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.