First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Whats The Most Daring Thing You Have Ever Done?
Posted 7/18/11
gone on behemonth with a loose belt ohmigod i thought i was gonna die.

Yelled at some kids out of a window

planked on the road with a car coming.

gosh, i needa do more things :|
3873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ☻☺
Offline
Posted 7/18/11
Stole the password from the school's internet access
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 7/18/11

dorkyannu wrote:

gone on behemonth with a loose belt ohmigod i thought i was gonna die.

Yelled at some kids out of a window

planked on the road with a car coming.

gosh, i needa do more things :|


Planking seems to be popular on YouTube I wonder who started it not the planking because that has been done before just tue idea to put it on youtube

55213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 7/18/11
Beat up someone messing with my friend... was easy though.

Stole the money out of someones wallet when i was young. gave it back in the end though.. (cause i got caught lol)

ran into a nest of monsters before my team was ready while eating a bucket of chicken and wiped my entire group.
Posted 7/19/11 , edited 7/19/11

Bashment wrote:


dorkyannu wrote:

gone on behemonth with a loose belt ohmigod i thought i was gonna die.

Yelled at some kids out of a window

planked on the road with a car coming.

gosh, i needa do more things :|


Planking seems to be popular on YouTube I wonder who started it not the planking because that has been done before just tue idea to put it on youtube



Im not sure, but its actually sorta fun xDD

364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
oh, uh ziplining in a "super-man" form
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
Stealing candy and lie about it.

Sneaking out to play games, and lie to my parents that I was going to my grandparent's house.

Steal my neighbor's gold fish. (Guppies)

Watching porn and my little caught me.

Posted 7/19/11
The most recent one was probably getting one of those 4th of july sparklers, lighting it up, and putting it on my tongue.
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

Lauriet wrote:

Tried vodka.

I'm so badass. And I wasn't even the age to drink alcohol yet. Yup, truly a daring and dangerous individual. I know, I should be more careful. Don't worry fangirls and you other people! I'll only drink red wine! The world be so disadvantaged if it lost m-*shot*


For me, it was drinking tequila straight, shot after shot with no chaser, at age 15. I had never drank alcohol and I got blackout drunk. What an experience! To this day I cannot drink tequila. Yuck!
66780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
have sex with a woman when i was 14 and she was 20...
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

have sex with a woman when i was 14 and she was 20...


What a cougar/pedophile! I'm 21 and 17 would be the youngest I would have sex with and that's only a maybe, an unlikely maybe!
1825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere and An...
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
saw a teacher walk on top of his students desk screaming..... i was there too it and it was just random ^^'
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/11
Punch a guy in class in the face and he was the teachers son.. (but she didnt care lol)
Posted 7/19/11

MelodieLenora wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Tried vodka.

I'm so badass. And I wasn't even the age to drink alcohol yet. Yup, truly a daring and dangerous individual. I know, I should be more careful. Don't worry fangirls and you other people! I'll only drink red wine! The world be so disadvantaged if it lost m-*shot*


For me, it was drinking tequila straight, shot after shot with no chaser, at age 15. I had never drank alcohol and I got blackout drunk. What an experience! To this day I cannot drink tequila. Yuck!


But, you never said what you were like as a drunk. I'm more interested in that then the blackout. I know I'm a horribly person, but tell me anyways.




Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:

have sex with a woman when i was 14 and she was 20...


But wait, I thought you were a virgin Cecil? Or no?

17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 7/20/11

Lauriet wrote:



You really want to know? When I got drunk, I was happy, and hungry, and carefree. I was loveydovey and, um, well... you know? *cheeks blush* (whisphers...) horny! I ended up having some sort of sexual relations with my STRAIGHT female friend and it kindof changed our friendship, but not too much, we stayed friends for a year or two after that then lost contact unfortunately. However, the whole experience wasn't pleasant. Eventually, after enjoying myself and being merry, I passed out on the bed. My brother came and picked me up. I puked in his car! (Know that I probably had drank enough alcohol to cause alcohol poisoning, but I had no idea at the time and was just listening to older adults' influence to "keep drinking".... *facepalm* yes, that means I gave in to peer pressure.) I kept crying and saying I'm so sorry. I was genuinely sorry for puking in his car, passing out, and being drunk at the age of 15, however, I didn't have to be so obnoxious about it. o.O That's the truth of the story. Not so pretty to admit.

However, if you're asking what I'm like normally if I'm a healthy level of buzzed or drunk...
happy, energetic, hungry, sweet, talkative, friendly, generous, personable, not anxious, not depressed, and more sexual.

*hides* tehehe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.