Post Reply Favorite Type of Art
Posted 6/2/11
Vote whatever u desire
Moderator
56797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Floating on a che...
Offline
Posted 6/2/11
I'm not really sure what time of art I like...
Creator
10997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Čαη∂yℓαη∂
Offline
Posted 6/3/11
i picked modern
Posted 6/13/11
Choice 2~~~~~~
Posted 6/14/11

mangastar4ev wrote:

Choice 2~~~~~~


Good what made you like it :D?
Posted 6/14/11

LadyLhai wrote:


mangastar4ev wrote:

Choice 2~~~~~~


Good what made you like it :D?

The brush strokes look neat and smooth, and the art is very detailed. But maii favorite artist of all time is Leonardo da Vinci.
He is like maii rolemodel lol
Posted 6/14/11

mangastar4ev wrote:


LadyLhai wrote:


mangastar4ev wrote:

Choice 2~~~~~~


Good what made you like it :D?

The brush strokes look neat and smooth, and the art is very detailed. But maii favorite artist of all time is Leonardo da Vinci.
He is like maii rolemodel lol


thats great~~~ what do you like about him?~
Posted 6/14/11

LadyLhai wrote:


mangastar4ev wrote:


LadyLhai wrote:


mangastar4ev wrote:

Choice 2~~~~~~


Good what made you like it :D?

The brush strokes look neat and smooth, and the art is very detailed. But maii favorite artist of all time is Leonardo da Vinci.
He is like maii rolemodel lol


thats great~~~ what do you like about him?~

Well, he is VERY smart.
He is not also an artist, but he is an inventor, biologist, and a musician!
No wonder he was considered one of the best artists of his time!
Posted 6/14/11


thats very nice dont you like modern art too?they have dramatic look as well as the black and white they can be interpreted in different ways like a black and white art of a broken guitar. it gives empty feeling if you observes
Posted 6/14/11

LadyLhai wrote:



thats very nice dont you like modern art too?they have dramatic look as well as the black and white they can be interpreted in different ways like a black and white art of a broken guitar. it gives empty feeling if you observes

I love modern art too! I would have picked All of the above if they had that choice
Posted 6/14/11


sorry i failed to make one :)
Posted 6/14/11

LadyLhai wrote:



sorry i failed to make one :)

Ish okaii! Art rules!

Posted 6/14/11


i agree~~
Posted 6/14/11
Monotone art, no idea why I just like the way it looks, Although I do like comics a lot so I should have picked Modern Art, UDON has the best Comic artwork I think...
You must be logged in to post.