First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who do you think Ichigo will end up with? Ruki, Orihime or single?
Posted 1/15/08
No MORE Bleach threads

~reported
47770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Selangor , Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
I would say that Ichigo with Rukia 100% !!! Is really funny when they together ^^
1104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / every hole and hi...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
i suggest he will ended up with Rukia, because Rukia give Ichigo power to protect and Ichigo save Rukia and bring back Rukia will to live (sorry if my word complicated).
but it can ended with Ichigo not choosing anyone yet, because Bleach wasn't a romance anime/manga.
20143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
i hope he'll settle down wit Rukia. Orihime was too phatetic 4 him ~
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
i hope rukia... but i think he'll end up single
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
eh i wrote this in another thread.. it's very long so i'll just copy and paste it here. (edited some)

ichigo x orihime
renji x rukia

rukia is wayyyy tooooo old for ichigo, shes like over 100 years old? (or to be exact, she's 150 years old yea?) i think that renji and rukia should be together because they are both death gods and they grew up together, therefore, they understand each other better right? i know ichigo is a death god too, but, he's just a substitute one, and he belongs to the human world! ..and then, when rukia was taken back to seireitei, ichigo wanted to save her, it was just because ichigo thinks that he owed rukia one.( rukia gave her power to ichigo to save his family and now ichigo wants to save her and ichigo thinks that he was the one who got rukia involved.) but when orihime was taken to hueco mundo, ichigo would not mind to take her back alone, going there alone. he already fought with one of the arrancar (grimmjow) and now he should know how tough it will be to get orihime back or even it'll cost his life. that is how i think that ichigo cares for orihime. and sure enough, ichigo and orihime knows each other for longer too.right now, we know that orihime likes ichigo (at least) but we dont know whether rukia likes ichigo or ichigo likes rukia. also we can see that orihime has a better figure than rukia. >.<''
in my opinion, hinamori and hitsugaya shouldnt be together because hinamori is older than hitsugaya. does hinamori actually likes aizen too?
~NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, and correct me if i said anything wrong
6917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / quezon city
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
i think single... but still hoping that he'll end up with rukia!!!! rukia and ichigo!!!!
coz with rukia, their relationship will be fun to watch... but with orihime??? never mind... i think i wont watch bleach again if ichi will be with orihime!!!!!!
6917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / quezon city
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

milkteh wrote:

eh i wrote this in another thread.. it's very long so i'll just copy and paste it here. (edited some)

ichigo x orihime
renji x rukia

rukia is wayyyy tooooo old for ichigo, shes like over 100 years old? (or to be exact, she's 150 years old yea?) i think that renji and rukia should be together because they are both death gods and they grew up together, therefore, they understand each other better right? i know ichigo is a death god too, but, he's just a substitute one, and he belongs to the human world! ..and then, when rukia was taken back to seireitei, ichigo wanted to save her, it was just because ichigo thinks that he owed rukia one.( rukia gave her power to ichigo to save his family and now ichigo wants to save her and ichigo thinks that he was the one who got rukia involved.) but when orihime was taken to hueco mundo, ichigo would not mind to take her back alone, going there alone. he already fought with one of the arrancar (grimmjow) and now he should know how tough it will be to get orihime back or even it'll cost his life. that is how i think that ichigo cares for orihime. and sure enough, ichigo and orihime knows each other for longer too.right now, we know that orihime likes ichigo (at least) but we dont know whether rukia likes ichigo or ichigo likes rukia. also we can see that orihime has a better figure than rukia. >.<''
in my opinion, hinamori and hitsugaya shouldnt be together because hinamori is older than hitsugaya. does hinamori actually likes aizen too?
~NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, and correct me if i said anything wrong



no offense too, but isnt ichi's father a shinigami??? so that will make ichi a true shinigami too right??? and i still think that ichi has feelings for rukia coz he's happier when rukia came back to the human world.
about hinamori and hitsugaya... i dont think that they will be together coz i think hinamori likes gin... huwel, dat's only my opinion....
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

milkteh wrote:

eh i wrote this in another thread.. it's very long so i'll just copy and paste it here. (edited some)

ichigo x orihime
renji x rukia

rukia is wayyyy tooooo old for ichigo, shes like over 100 years old? (or to be exact, she's 150 years old yea?) i think that renji and rukia should be together because they are both death gods and they grew up together, therefore, they understand each other better right? i know ichigo is a death god too, but, he's just a substitute one, and he belongs to the human world! ..and then, when rukia was taken back to seireitei, ichigo wanted to save her, it was just because ichigo thinks that he owed rukia one.( rukia gave her power to ichigo to save his family and now ichigo wants to save her and ichigo thinks that he was the one who got rukia involved.) but when orihime was taken to hueco mundo, ichigo would not mind to take her back alone, going there alone. he already fought with one of the arrancar (grimmjow) and now he should know how tough it will be to get orihime back or even it'll cost his life. that is how i think that ichigo cares for orihime. and sure enough, ichigo and orihime knows each other for longer too.right now, we know that orihime likes ichigo (at least) but we dont know whether rukia likes ichigo or ichigo likes rukia. also we can see that orihime has a better figure than rukia. >.<''
in my opinion, hinamori and hitsugaya shouldnt be together because hinamori is older than hitsugaya. does hinamori actually likes aizen too?
~NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, and correct me if i said anything wrong


Don't really think age will matter so much *cough* Ichigo's dad *cough* but what you say about rukia and renji is totally right. It would be most convenient and make sense if he got together with orihime but it would still look (like incest) wrong. Still I wouldn't say age should be a factor when it comes to hitsugaya and hinamori since it would be expected (from our side) if they got together but a surprise to her if she got feelings for him, consider goin from Aizen to Hitsugaya is on hell of loop (that is if she likes aizen).
4114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everywhere as lon...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
i hope rukia....
but orihime also a little bit good....
but to me damn!!!!
but i hope ichigo got both....
hahahahaha
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
bleach has nv been emphasin on romance part... SIGH though how i wish ey cld add in a little more.. i prefer ichigo wif rukia! bt rukia looks good wif renji too! bt ANYWAY, i thk ichigo wil remain single haas
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

ikkies wrote:


milkteh wrote:

eh i wrote this in another thread.. it's very long so i'll just copy and paste it here. (edited some)

ichigo x orihime
renji x rukia

rukia is wayyyy tooooo old for ichigo, shes like over 100 years old? (or to be exact, she's 150 years old yea?) i think that renji and rukia should be together because they are both death gods and they grew up together, therefore, they understand each other better right? i know ichigo is a death god too, but, he's just a substitute one, and he belongs to the human world! ..and then, when rukia was taken back to seireitei, ichigo wanted to save her, it was just because ichigo thinks that he owed rukia one.( rukia gave her power to ichigo to save his family and now ichigo wants to save her and ichigo thinks that he was the one who got rukia involved.) but when orihime was taken to hueco mundo, ichigo would not mind to take her back alone, going there alone. he already fought with one of the arrancar (grimmjow) and now he should know how tough it will be to get orihime back or even it'll cost his life. that is how i think that ichigo cares for orihime. and sure enough, ichigo and orihime knows each other for longer too.right now, we know that orihime likes ichigo (at least) but we dont know whether rukia likes ichigo or ichigo likes rukia. also we can see that orihime has a better figure than rukia. >.<''
in my opinion, hinamori and hitsugaya shouldnt be together because hinamori is older than hitsugaya. does hinamori actually likes aizen too?
~NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, and correct me if i said anything wrong



no offense too, but isnt ichi's father a shinigami??? so that will make ichi a true shinigami too right??? and i still think that ichi has feelings for rukia coz he's happier when rukia came back to the human world.
about hinamori and hitsugaya... i dont think that they will be together coz i think hinamori likes gin... huwel, dat's only my opinion....


yea i noticed my mistake about the ichigo's dad is a shinigami part too. i apologise for that.. huh.. i thought hinamori dislikes gin? and she likes aizen? abit confused liao
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
rukia rukia!!! I hope ichigo will end up with rukia~~~
6917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / quezon city
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

milkteh wrote:


ikkies wrote:


milkteh wrote:

eh i wrote this in another thread.. it's very long so i'll just copy and paste it here. (edited some)

ichigo x orihime
renji x rukia

rukia is wayyyy tooooo old for ichigo, shes like over 100 years old? (or to be exact, she's 150 years old yea?) i think that renji and rukia should be together because they are both death gods and they grew up together, therefore, they understand each other better right? i know ichigo is a death god too, but, he's just a substitute one, and he belongs to the human world! ..and then, when rukia was taken back to seireitei, ichigo wanted to save her, it was just because ichigo thinks that he owed rukia one.( rukia gave her power to ichigo to save his family and now ichigo wants to save her and ichigo thinks that he was the one who got rukia involved.) but when orihime was taken to hueco mundo, ichigo would not mind to take her back alone, going there alone. he already fought with one of the arrancar (grimmjow) and now he should know how tough it will be to get orihime back or even it'll cost his life. that is how i think that ichigo cares for orihime. and sure enough, ichigo and orihime knows each other for longer too.right now, we know that orihime likes ichigo (at least) but we dont know whether rukia likes ichigo or ichigo likes rukia. also we can see that orihime has a better figure than rukia. >.<''
in my opinion, hinamori and hitsugaya shouldnt be together because hinamori is older than hitsugaya. does hinamori actually likes aizen too?
~NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, and correct me if i said anything wrong



no offense too, but isnt ichi's father a shinigami??? so that will make ichi a true shinigami too right??? and i still think that ichi has feelings for rukia coz he's happier when rukia came back to the human world.
about hinamori and hitsugaya... i dont think that they will be together coz i think hinamori likes gin... huwel, dat's only my opinion....


yea i noticed my mistake about the ichigo's dad is a shinigami part too. i apologise for that.. huh.. i thought hinamori dislikes gin? and she likes aizen? abit confused liao


me too... i was also confused...
nway, i think hinamori and gin are like children friends??? am i right???

16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Singapore lah!
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

142 wrote:


milkteh wrote:

eh i wrote this in another thread.. it's very long so i'll just copy and paste it here. (edited some)

ichigo x orihime
renji x rukia

rukia is wayyyy tooooo old for ichigo, shes like over 100 years old? (or to be exact, she's 150 years old yea?) i think that renji and rukia should be together because they are both death gods and they grew up together, therefore, they understand each other better right? i know ichigo is a death god too, but, he's just a substitute one, and he belongs to the human world! ..and then, when rukia was taken back to seireitei, ichigo wanted to save her, it was just because ichigo thinks that he owed rukia one.( rukia gave her power to ichigo to save his family and now ichigo wants to save her and ichigo thinks that he was the one who got rukia involved.) but when orihime was taken to hueco mundo, ichigo would not mind to take her back alone, going there alone. he already fought with one of the arrancar (grimmjow) and now he should know how tough it will be to get orihime back or even it'll cost his life. that is how i think that ichigo cares for orihime. and sure enough, ichigo and orihime knows each other for longer too.right now, we know that orihime likes ichigo (at least) but we dont know whether rukia likes ichigo or ichigo likes rukia. also we can see that orihime has a better figure than rukia. >.<''
in my opinion, hinamori and hitsugaya shouldnt be together because hinamori is older than hitsugaya. does hinamori actually likes aizen too?
~NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE, and correct me if i said anything wrong


Don't really think age will matter so much *cough* Ichigo's dad *cough* but what you say about rukia and renji is totally right. It would be most convenient and make sense if he got together with orihime but it would still look (like incest) wrong. Still I wouldn't say age should be a factor when it comes to hitsugaya and hinamori since it would be expected (from our side) if they got together but a surprise to her if she got feelings for him, consider goin from Aizen to Hitsugaya is on hell of loop (that is if she likes aizen).


aaaaaaaarrh so in your opinion, age does not matter ar.... but in mine, age does matter!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.