First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [EVENT RP!] Life Tree Seed Search
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
"Is something the matter Blaze?"
Teacher / Student
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
A small green gem shoots from the direction Blaze was looking at. It bursts with a strange light but Blaze cut's it in midair with on of his katana swords before anything happens.

"Heh, so you're here too?!"

Suddenly from behind several arrows float towards Blaze. He seem caught out of guard as he turns quickly back.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11


Turning my gaze, I narrowed my eyes and disturbed their path with my kenesis. I straightened my back.
Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
*speechless tries to dodge it but she trips* well they won't hit me
Teacher / Student
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
The arrows hit the ground. Blaze turns back. For a moment he looks at the forest.

*sigh* "They got away... seem it was distraction" *turned to Tegra* "Thank you for help. Gettin hurt at beginning would be lame"

Blaze walked to Lorelay to help her stand up. He extended his hand to her.

"Sorry for that but I thought that academy teachers are commonly more battle expierienced"
Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
maybe...and maybe not ...*takes Blaze hands and stood up*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
"Lorelay don't take it personal, please. Besides, its always good to have someone around to keep ones heads straight. During a fight its rather easy to loose oneself." I smiled.
Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
yup *nod as she listened to Tagra*
Teacher / Student
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
"Yeah. Well we shold be going then"

Blaze seem a bit surprized by the sudden attack. The fact that at least two people might be against them... or more.

They came to a rocky pond connected to a river.
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/4/11


Walking a few steps ahead of Blaze, my eyes surveyed the area. "Are we going to proceed ahead past this point? I would like to try and get an understanding of the land here. It might help tell us where this seed is... That is... unless you already know which way?"
Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
*O*..*walks to the pond and throws a rock in it*
Teacher / Student
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
"Well about that"

From beside Blaze on of the wind fairies came.

"We do not know where it might appear yet. Untill it'll appear"


"Yeah. But once it'll appear then I suspect that finding it won't be any problem. There are several other problems though"
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
"Several other problems... please, elaborate." The thought of an item being deliberately open about itself once its appearance wasn't shocking. It simply meant that it would make its capture all the more difficult. More obstacles would appear along the way.
Teacher
29210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
guess we're not the only ones in the forest?!*looks around then saw the fairy*also other problems?!
Teacher / Student
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
"Well firstly there is a case of that attack just now. We know that the someone else is after seed. We don't know how many. It'll make hard to operate" *sigh* "From the start I hoped that we would split around the area since this way at least someone would be close to the seed once it'll appear. Making our way to it first would give us advantage. But..."

Blaze looked at Lorelay at this point.

"It's not sefest option here. If someone split from the group get's attacked then there is high possibility he might end up ... not the best way. Attacked by this other group anyone alone might be in danger since we don't know their battle power yet. Also there is another problem"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.