First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Port of Tokyo
Moderator
5786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/11




Angelika's Double


She is currently reviewing the video of your crime, you can stop pretending.


The double lied, trying to get Sho's reaction.
Member
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/11

Hikari448 wrote:





Angelika's Double


She is currently reviewing the video of your crime, you can stop pretending.


The double lied, trying to get Sho's reaction.


sho: but i didnt do anything i would never hurt anyone!

tears began falling from shos eyes and his eyes were honest
Posted 6/6/11
Aleister was in the area and so happened to spot Sho and Angelika from a distance. "Well now. What do we have here?" Aleister kept himself carefully hidden and observed them from a distance.
Moderator
5786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/11


Angelika's Double


You won't mind if we interrogate you then do you?


The double asked Sho a serious question.
Member
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/11

Hikari448 wrote:



Angelika's Double


You won't mind if we interrogate you then do you?


The double asked Sho a serious question.


sho: no i dont mind but whos we?
Moderator
5786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/11


Angelika's Double


Other Butei of course.

Member
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/11

Hikari448 wrote:



Angelika's Double


Other Butei of course.



sho: could you tell me who the other butie are?
Moderator
5786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/11


Angelika's Double


Should that matter? It shouldn't matter who the Butei are... Unless you are hiding something, care to share?
Member
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/11

Hikari448 wrote:



Angelika's Double


Should that matter? It shouldn't matter who the Butei are... Unless you are hiding something, care to share?


sho: well im afraid that the other butie might be the butie that killed my mother and sister and might kill me
Moderator
5786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/11


Angelika's Double


Butei Law Section 9, a Butei must never kill, no matter the situation. There is no active Butei that has committed murder in our system. If a Butei has violated this law, they are no longer a Butei and thus no longer with us.

Member
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/11

Hikari448 wrote:



Angelika's Double


Butei Law Section 9, a Butei must never kill, no matter the situation. There is no active Butei that has committed murder in our system. If a Butei has violated this law, they are no longer a Butei and thus no longer with us.



sho: oh okay thats good

sho was thinking
this isnt good if she picks those two then things wont be good
Moderator
5786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/11
The double placed the safe with Sho's necklace in it inside of her bag, she zipped the bag closed and put it over her shoulder.


Angelika's Double


If that is all, we should get going.

Member
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/11

Hikari448 wrote:

The double placed the safe with Sho's necklace in it inside of her bag, she zipped the bag closed and put it over her shoulder.


Angelika's Double


If that is all, we should get going.



sho nodded and followed the douple
Moderator
5786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/11


Angelika's Double


I suppose it would be best if you spoke with a member of Inquesta, that way we can have a record of your interrogation.. Raizen-san should be free, Connect's intel says he's not out on a mission and should be somewhere in Tokyo right about now.

Member
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/11

Hikari448 wrote:



Angelika's Double


I suppose it would be best if you spoke with a member of Inquesta, that way we can have a record of your interrogation.. Raizen-san should be free, Connect's intel says he's not out on a mission and should be somewhere in Tokyo right about now.



sho: oh i see well thats fine
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.