First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Journey Begins
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 6/4/11


Koel: *notcies blood on his shirt then thinks about when he got hit in the nose with an elbow* That asswhole* holding nose*
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
Mimi: *stumbles upon somebody's feet* *stands up then brushes dirt off her pants and shirt* Oh, it's you!
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11
Iratu: fucking idiot *holding one hand to his side, looks up and see's guards* great the guards are looking for me. just what i needed
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11


Koel: Oh its you . you wouldnt happen to know how to put my nose back in place would you?
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
Mimi: Hmm... Yeah. Go to a plastic surgeon.

Guard 1:*spots Iratu* You! You there! *runs after him followed by the other guards*
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 6/4/11


Koel: Yeah hold on wait let me pull one out of my ass..I was asking if you knew obviously you don't
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
Iratu: shit *starts running*
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
Mimi: Well if you actually asked nicely then I would be inclined to help you out.

Guards: *take out gun and shoots Iratu*
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11


Koel: *sighs*. Fine. Can you PLE-ase reset my nose?..*hears a gun shot*

(hey wat rank are you guys putting down)
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
Iratu: *dodges**to himself* i got to get to the forest, i can lose them there
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11
Mimi: I can really tell that you're sincere. *scoff* *kneels down and opens her knapsack and takes out a medical kit* *out of the medical kit, she pulls out a scalpel* I don't think you'll mind the pain that much.

guards: *keeps shooting at him* *already panting* get him already!

(Mimi's just a freshman... still got a long way to go on her elements. ^_^)
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11


Koel: *smiles*..Well actually I really don't like pain that much so if you could please do it nicely..

(well I put 3rd Rank but I guess I will make it Senior since my charcater doesnt know that much either)
Moderator
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 6/4/11 , edited 6/4/11
Iratu: *uses wind element to push them back* that should buy me a bit of time *enters the forest

(what should i put Iratu as?)
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 6/5/11


( I am going to put Freshmen too since my charcater only knows 3 elements)
Moderator
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 6/5/11
Mimi: Ohh.. so now you want me to be nice. *takes out a bunch of cotton and wipes the blood away* *grabs a syringe filled with anesethesia and sticks it at his nose... not too gently* there... *disinfects the scalpel and all the other equipments she will use* *hears hedges rustling*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.