First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Lolicon -Lolita Complex..? What's your take ?
137438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/5/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


I think you can chose, and attraction may be based very much on someone's aesthetic tastes, weird or otherwise.


I agree.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/5/11

chao_sweetie wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:

I knew about the hentai lolicon and the stuff in animes, but I didn't know that there were actual real life models for it. I don't honestly have a problem with it. If some guy in their 40s wants to get off with pictures of little girls then who am i to say that he is sick or messed up? It's just the way he is.


Besides there are some worse things that people could be in to...


Like What ? The 2 girls 1 cup thing was sick... but I thinking liking kids is worst.. well maybe.. it's on the same level..


Well let's see. You have the scat and urine fetish. Agalamotophilia, the sexual attraction to statues is sorta odd.
Algolagnia is a sexual tendency which is defined by deriving sexual pleasure and stimulation from physical pain.
Autassassinophilia is a paraphilia in which a person is sexually aroused by the risk of being killed.
Autogynephilia is a term coined in 1989 by Ray Blanchard, to refer to "a man's paraphilic tendency to be sexually aroused by the thought or image of himself as a woman."
Chremastistophilia is a paraphilia whereby sexual arousal is obtained from being robbed, being held or alternatively from being charged for sexual services. Kleptolagnia is its opposite, sexual arousal obtained through theft or breaking and entering.
Dendrophilia is the fetish for trees.
Dippoldism, the fetish where arousal comes from spanking or applying corporal punishment to children (Now this one is messed up)
Got your vomit fetish, asphyxiation, voraphilia, bestiality, zoosadism, incest and others. Wikipedia has a decent list of paraphilias.
52967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

mystic17 wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:


I think you can chose, and attraction may be based very much on someone's aesthetic tastes, weird or otherwise.


I agree.



But.. At what point as an adult would someone's tastes becomes too much ? Would the world except a man marrying his female dog, because he likes to have an obiedent lover..? No pun intended... (well actually it was )

.

ZenZaku wrote:


chao_sweetie wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:

I knew about the hentai lolicon and the stuff in animes, but I didn't know that there were actual real life models for it. I don't honestly have a problem with it. If some guy in their 40s wants to get off with pictures of little girls then who am i to say that he is sick or messed up? It's just the way he is.


Besides there are some worse things that people could be in to...


Like What ? The 2 girls 1 cup thing was sick... but I thinking liking kids is worst.. well maybe.. it's on the same level..


Well let's see. You have the scat and urine fetish. Agalamotophilia, the sexual attraction to statues is sorta odd.
Algolagnia is a sexual tendency which is defined by deriving sexual pleasure and stimulation from physical pain.
Autassassinophilia is a paraphilia in which a person is sexually aroused by the risk of being killed.
Autogynephilia is a term coined in 1989 by Ray Blanchard, to refer to "a man's paraphilic tendency to be sexually aroused by the thought or image of himself as a woman."
Chremastistophilia is a paraphilia whereby sexual arousal is obtained from being robbed, being held or alternatively from being charged for sexual services. Kleptolagnia is its opposite, sexual arousal obtained through theft or breaking and entering.
Dendrophilia is the fetish for trees.
Dippoldism, the fetish where arousal comes from spanking or applying corporal punishment to children (Now this one is messed up)
Got your vomit fetish, asphyxiation, voraphilia, bestiality, zoosadism, incest and others. Wikipedia has a decent list of paraphilias.


Dippoldism is just messed up... I think a lot of people have machoistic or sadistic tendencies.. I think that one is natural.. Not like Ichi the Killer natural tho.... Autogynephilia.... huh..? Didn't that Cowboy guy on Silence of the Lambs movie have ? Even though his character was based on a combination of a few serial killers including the Japanese serial Killer Tsutomu Miyazaki.... Who was an Otaku who was into Lolicon... but anyway... I still think Pedophilia is sicker... good list tho
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/5/11

Sonovabitch wrote:

Pedophilia isn't my cup of tea and never will be. I won't exactly consider some silly infatuation with illustrated characters portrayed as being underage genuine pedophilia, but the implication of sexually objectifying minors in any way offends people, nonetheless.

In Japan, the age of consent is 13. In some other countries, children far younger are practically sold off at younger ages than that. Split hairs all you like, but when it comes down to it, a relatively weak person favors the vulnerability of a child.



The age of consent in 'some places of japan'. Usually 13+, only applies to situations where the parents are fully supportive and consenting, and have a marriage planned. In other words, a genuine relationship. This is why a lot of anime seems so morally ambiguous to westerners because they will often have stories of freshmen in highschool planning to marry their teachers

A good example in Shonan Junai Gumi [prequal to GTO'] onizuka's best friend Ryuuji is only 15 yet he falls in love with his 24 year old teacher and gets dressed up to present himself to his teachers parents to convince them that he is mature and responsible enough to wed their daughter.

Also, directed at OP - Why is it acceptable in japan? Because the culture is different. What can constitute a paedophile as perceived by society in the United States is defined by the most common age of consent law of 18. This marks people as a Paedophile for being a 19 year old going out with a 16 year old. If you think this is Paedophilia then you are probably an ignorant and culturally brainwashed person who believes that laws dictate absolute morality. Another interesting fact is that the law constitutes that the legal age for consent in many states is actually 16, and in some states. Yes, in the UNITED STATES, 13 years old.

The exception being that in these states, 13+, and 16+ can only consent to an individual within a 2 years age difference. So a 18 year old and a 16 year old in my state is perfectly acceptable, and in another state, a 13 year old, and a 15 year being together is legally accepted. But then it becomes illegal if your birthday happens to be before your partners. In japan, they have many prefectures and each one has local ordinances that can overrule japan's federal law.

A Paedophile is somebody who is attracted to youths who are either just starting puberty, or are pre pubescent. This is loosely interpreted because the age at which someone enters puberty varies person to person. Even looser when to take in to account that every nation has their own interpretation of adulthood.

Going by Biology, the pre pubescent stage is accepted by anywhere from birth to 10 years old. Puberty generally beginning from the ages 10 - 12. The ages 13 - 15 is when the person begins to no longer look like a child, and now looks like a teenager approached what is called a young adult. Ie. High school.

I don't know japans specific age of consent, but it is somewhere between 13 - 16. Well local laws can overwrite that and give their own age. So you will find that many prefectures are 16+, others are 18+, and other wills be 13+. Most with strong limitations such as the parental authorization that I mentioned above.
Posted 6/5/11

varnlestoff wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:

Pedophilia isn't my cup of tea and never will be. I won't exactly consider some silly infatuation with illustrated characters portrayed as being underage genuine pedophilia, but the implication of sexually objectifying minors in any way offends people, nonetheless.

In Japan, the age of consent is 13. In some other countries, children far younger are practically sold off at younger ages than that. Split hairs all you like, but when it comes down to it, a relatively weak person favors the vulnerability of a child.


13 in cases where the parents are consenting and have a marriage planned. In other words, a genuine relationship. This is why a lot of anime seems so morally ambiguous to westerners because they will often have stories of freshmen in highschool planning to marry their teachers

A good example in Shonan Junai Gumi [prequal to GTO'] onizuka's best friend Ryuuji is only 15 yet he falls in love with his 24 year old teacher and gets dressed up to present himself to his teachers parents to convince them that he is responsible enough to wed their daughter.


A bold move, in any case. Who wouldn't, in the right mind, take a chance against the unlikely in hopes of a desired outcome when life itself is a series of opportunities with seemingly unlikely desired outcomes?

Maturity can be measured in how a person has grown. Arguably, the body and mind still has its limits at a given age. Personally, I wouldn't allow the wedding of a 24 year old woman and a 15 year old boy, but the structure of a particular society's customs can and will override my own perspective, in that I wouldn't have much say in the matter. All I could conceivably do is respect the decisions of two people, like it or not.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

chao_sweetie wrote:

Dippoldism is just messed up... I think a lot of people have machoistic or sadistic tendencies.. I think that one is natural.. Not like Ichi the Killer natural tho.... Autogynephilia.... huh..? Didn't that Cowboy guy on Silence of the Lambs movie have ? Even though his character was based on a combination of a few serial killers including the Japanese serial Killer Tsutomu Miyazaki.... Who was an Otaku who was into Lolicon... but anyway... I still think Pedophilia is sicker... good list tho


I just watched Ichi the killer yesterday because I heard that it was dark. I love psychological horrors, and really dark plots, but this was just too weird. I think the shows greatest failing was that it was too short.

It really presented characters in a way that there was almost zero attachment to any kind of character progression, of the almost none that was presented. Which turned what could have been a good 'series', into a simple, chaotic and pointless blood fest with a stupid plot.
64284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/5/11

Sonovabitch wrote:

I think you can chose, and attraction may be based very much on someone's aesthetic tastes, weird or otherwise.


Nah, I don't think there is any way to 'choose' what turns you on. If they could change what they are attracted to, these guys would not be arrested over and over for going after kids. Also, NO Catholic preachers would ever go after kids and nobody on earth would be gay.

I don't see any way to fix people that are into this stuff. We just have to hope they do not 'act'.
52967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

varnlestoff wrote:
I just watched Ichi the killer yesterday because I heard that it was dark. I love psychological horrors, and really dark plots, but this was just too weird. I think the shows greatest failing was that it was too short.

It really presented characters in a way that there was almost zero attachment to any kind of character progression, of the almost none that was presented. Which turned what could have been a good 'series', into a simple, chaotic and pointless blood fest with a stupid plot.




Have you seen the live action ?... It is crazy...


killar wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:

I think you can chose, and attraction may be based very much on someone's aesthetic tastes, weird or otherwise.


Nah, I don't think there is any way to 'choose' what turns you on. If they could change what they are attracted to, these guys would not be arrested over and over for going after kids. Also, NO Catholic preachers would ever go after kids and nobody on earth would be gay.

I don't see any way to fix people that are into this stuff. We just have to hope they do not 'act'.


I agree.... we can only hope some people do not act out their impulses...
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/5/11

killar wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:

I think you can chose, and attraction may be based very much on someone's aesthetic tastes, weird or otherwise.


Nah, I don't think there is any way to 'choose' what turns you on. If they could change what they are attracted to, these guys would not be arrested over and over for going after kids. Also, NO Catholic preachers would ever go after kids and nobody on earth would be gay.

I don't see any way to fix people that are into this stuff. We just have to hope they do not 'act'.


In terms of the criminally insane, I don't think we should rely on rehabilitation. You can, however, chemically castrate a sex offender.

People begin with the most basic kinds of traits they are attracted to according to their orientation. Then we have acquired tastes introduced to people with reasons why they might feel attracted to them. Fetishism is one example. Not every man prefers an ample bosom or posterior, so they will choose the lack of those things in a woman, and it is not precisely to say they prefer such a certain set of traits out of any desire for a physically undeveloped child.
Posted 6/5/11
I don't particulary care for children being sexualized, whether it be an anime or otherwise. The feeling is slightly disturbing.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/5/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


killar wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:

I think you can chose, and attraction may be based very much on someone's aesthetic tastes, weird or otherwise.


Nah, I don't think there is any way to 'choose' what turns you on. If they could change what they are attracted to, these guys would not be arrested over and over for going after kids. Also, NO Catholic preachers would ever go after kids and nobody on earth would be gay.

I don't see any way to fix people that are into this stuff. We just have to hope they do not 'act'.


In terms of the criminally insane, I don't think we should rely on rehabilitation. You can, however, chemically castrate a sex offender.

People begin with the most basic kinds of traits they are attracted to according to their orientation. Then we have acquired tastes introduced to people with reasons why they might feel attracted to them. Fetishism is one example. Not every man prefers an ample bosom or posterior, so they will choose the lack of those things in a woman, and it is not precisely to say they prefer such a certain set of traits out of any desire for a physically undeveloped child.


Preferences, lol. Just read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11


A concept covered in Evangelion, in fact, but Freud was proven false on that one.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

Sonovabitch wrote:



A concept covered in Evangelion, in fact, but Freud was proven false on that one.


The complex yes, but the theory about dynamic repression of the subconscious is heavily studied upon. For example how you may hate death, or violence, but get completely psyched as long as you go to a boxing event and reassure yourself it is an accepted and fair form of violence. Or how you hate car crashes, but you are glued to the chair with spectator syndrome while watching a thrill reality TV show about the top 50 most dangerous stunts gone wrong.

Look back to ancient Rome and how the general populace accepted the notion of deadly gladiator shows. There was no shame in that because culturally it was a straight and narrow thing to do. But even in to modern times where the concept of Gladiator battles of the death incites a terrible images of death and carnage, many can't help but be a fan of the huge success of the movie Gladiator. The gut wrenching action, among other aspects being a definite part of the entertainment experience.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

varnlestoff wrote:

The complex yes, but the theory about dynamic repression of the subconscious is heavily studied upon. For example how you may hate death, or violence, but get completely psyched as long as you go to a boxing event and reassure yourself it is an accepted and fair form of violence. Or how you hate car crashes, but you are glued to the chair with spectator syndrome while watching a thrill reality TV show about the top 50 most dangerous stunts gone wrong.




You demonstrated how easily excitable people are over a life and death struggle. The adrenaline flows, and people feel invigorated over something reasoning doesn't logically allow, such as an infatuation with sexualized children.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

Sonovabitch wrote:



You demonstrated how easily excitable people are over a life and death struggle. The adrenaline flows, and people feel invigorated over something reasoning doesn't logically allow, such as an infatuation with sexualized children.


That was the purpose of the example. Although the infatuation with sexualized children is not one in the same as the spectator syndrome expressed with violence. This is due to conditions in an upbringing often associated with the reason an individual becomes a Paedophile. Similar to Oedipus complex, but currently accepted in modern Psychology.

The same conditions are not at all necessary for a person to enjoy the adrenaline that is achieved from say base jumping, or a huge crash in nascar. Because the brain processes sexuality, and violence, in completely separate areas of the brain. Lust and Violence often go together, so we think of the two as a pair. But this can not be further from the truth. They are entirely separate neurological aspects and as such disorders are typically diagnosed as exclusive between the two. A person can be clinically diagnosed as a sex addict, but faint at the very sight of blood.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.