First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Lolicon -Lolita Complex..? What's your take ?
Posted 6/5/11


What about The Limbic System? Don't our emotions arise from that particular region?

BTW, does this turn you on?
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 6/5/11

LosingOrbit wrote:

I don't particular care for children being sexualized, whether it be an anime or otherwise. The feeling is slightly disturbing.


..heh i guess i am freak for finding this attractive..

Posted 6/5/11

Sonovabitch wrote:



What about The Limbic System? Don't our emotions arise from that particular region?

BTW, does this turn you on?


The Limbic system is fairly out dated. But going by that, yes sexual pleasure derives from the region. Although the Limbic System is a large part of the brain which is comprised of several smaller regions within it. Also, I've never heard about the Limbic system being association with the adrenal excretions involved in violent situations.

And the photo gave me a good laugh. It is amusing.
Posted 6/5/11

varnlestoff wrote:


Sonovabitch wrote:



What about The Limbic System? Don't our emotions arise from that particular region?

BTW, does this turn you on?


The Limbic system is fairly out dated. But going by that, yes sexual pleasure derives from the region. Although the Limbic System is a large part of the brain which is comprised of several smaller regions within it. Also, I've never heard about the Limbic system being association with the adrenal excretions involved in violent situations.

And the photo gave me a good laugh. It is amusing.


I don't know about you, vinylstuff, but the zookeeper is getting mighty hot over the elephant loli and the human woman interacting in a sexual manner whilst the mother elephant is possibly considering stomping them all to death for being near her offspring.

Sex + possibility of violence = horny, adrenaline pumped zookeeper.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

Sonovabitch wrote:


I don't know about you, vinylstuff, but the zookeeper is getting mighty hot over the elephant loli and the human woman interacting in a sexual manner whilst the mother elephant is possibly considering stomping them all to death for being near her offspring.

Sex + possibility of violence = horny, adrenaline pumped zookeeper.


Seems more to me like an incident that would have lasted 2, maybe 3 seconds max. A situation like that is not enough time to register a psychologically stimulating emotion that would physically manifest itself on facial appearances.

You have to remember that a recreational setting, transitioning to an inappropriate setting is not even a secondary task for the brain to process. The components of emotion and brain stimuli operate alike to the process allocations of memory on a computer.

It comes down to the matter of conditional awareness and a shift of setting in this case. I would say that the expression that man has is one of sudden confusion at the immediate change of the environmental setting. Which is far more logically probable. You really have to take into account every situational variable if you are to make a decent analysis of a situation.

Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

varnlestoff wrote:

Seems more to me like an incident that would have lasted 2, maybe 3 seconds max. A situation like that is not enough time to register a psychologically stimulating thought. I would say that the expression that man has is one of sudden confusion at the immediate change of the environmental setting.

Which is far more logically probable. You really have to take into account every situational variable if you are to make good judgement of a scenario.


With how he is likely insecure about his weight, he might not have ever gotten a human date in his life to vent his sexual grievances on. So, the sight of a an infant elephant molesting some hapless, female zoo visitor has to give him a considerable charge, taking into account the likelihood of developing some disturbing paraphilias from being neglected all his life. A zoophiliac lolicon is born!

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

Sonovabitch wrote:

With how he is likely insecure about his weight, he might not have ever gotten a human date in his life to vent his sexual grievances on. So, the sight of a an infant elephant molesting some hapless, female zoo visitor has to give him a considerable charge, taking into account the likelihood of developing some disturbing paraphilias from being neglected all his life. A zoophiliac lolicon is born!

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.


That's possible. But it is a narrow assumption that would upset any psychological analyst for disregarding a lot of necessary components involved with accurately understanding a person. But I get that you are just joking about it.

The man could very well be happily wedded and very confident in being well hung. So while what you say is possible, it would do a lot of harm to rush to a hasty generalization with any serious judgement.

Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

varnlestoff wrote:

That's possible. But it is a narrow assumption that would upset any psychological analyst for disregarding a lot of necessary components involves with understanding a person. But I do understand that you are just joking about it.

The man could very well be happily wedded and very confident in being well hung. So while what you say is possible, it would do a lot of harm to rush to a hasty generalization with any serious judgement.



It is also hasty to assume he is mentally sound by any standard out of the assumption of someone joking about his situation. People can, and will, if they feel it necessary to, hide something they fear will cause ridicule to be directed towards them by others, such as a Lolita Complex. A person can externally lead a "normal" life, but retain, in secret, something outside the standards of social acceptance established by a given society.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

Sonovabitch wrote:

It is also hasty to assume he is mentally sound by any standard out of the assumption of someone joking about his situation. People can, and will, if they feel it necessary to, hide something they fear will cause ridicule to be directed towards them by others, such as a Lolita Complex. A person can externally lead a "normal" life, but retain, in secret, something outside the standards of social acceptance established by a given society.


Yeah I think there was even a thread on CR about whether or not you are open about your love of Anime to your family and friends. A ton of CR members don't talk about anime beyond this site because it's looked down upon and ridiculed in their social circles. Don't even bother going to some churches if you like anime, because you may as well be worshiping the devil in some places.

I know a lot of Christians are completely hell bent against Anime. Some of the articles I've read in opposition to it are probably satirical but a few years ago there was a legitimate petition to remove anime from the west because it was evil.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11


And the thing is, there can be no conceivable way in hell these ironclad Christians would care to sift through all the titles anime has to offer (unless they broke up into small groups) in order to decide what titles are appropriate for viewing according to their own morals. They have stuck a label to something they likely see as being only sacrilegious and pedophilic, when if they took a moment out of their busy schedules, they'd find a few titles, such as Hayao Miyazaki's films, which might be acceptable for them.
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California, Hawai...
Offline
Posted 6/5/11
Since im japanese i have to say that i have a loli complex. All my girlfriends are shorter than me. But, not like super short where they are the size of children.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

Sonovabitch wrote:



And the thing is, there can be no conceivable way in hell these ironclad Christians would care to sift through all the titles anime has to offer (unless they broke up into small groups) in order to decide what titles are appropriate for viewing according to their own morals. They have stuck a label to something they likely see as being only sacrilegious and pedophilic, when if they took a moment out of their busy schedules, they'd find a few titles, such as Hayao Miyazaki's films, which might be acceptable for them.


They also complain about the violence in anime. Such as anime's like Hellsing, Elfin lied, Rainbow, and Black Lagoon. In which these anime's are not catered to younger viewing audiences to begin with. So in this case it's more on the lines of a parent's responsibility to not allow their children to watch Anime with specific content ratings.

One of my favorite Anime's, Monster, is not something that I can see as being appropriate for children to watch. But it was an extremely deep, and well written Anime's that many adults could appreciate, much in a similar reason that so many people like horror, police murder shows like Dexter. Never really liked Dexter myself though.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

varnlestoff wrote:

They also complain about the violence in anime. Such as anime's like Hellsing, Elfin lied, Rainbow, and Black Lagoon. In which these anime's are not catered to younger viewing audiences to begin with. So in this case it's more on the lines of a parent's responsibility to not allow their children to watch Anime with specific content ratings.

One of my favorite Anime's, Monster, is not something that I can see as being appropriate for children to watch. But it was an extremely deep, and well written Anime's that many adults could appreciate, much in a similar reason that so many people like horror, police murder shows like Dexter. Never really liked Dexter myself though.


Which is funny, because the Holy Bible is filled to the brim with sex and violence of all kinds. As for public education about anime's content, there is a rating system parents have fucking stupidly ignored because they assume everything animated is for children. I take that as condescending and ignorant towards the efforts of studios putting forth slave labor to bring people something enjoyable.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/5/11
Fiction is fiction not real people. Stop complaining about it and get over it. There are worse things going on other places, like murders, alchololics, and drug users, those actually affect people.
Posted 6/5/11 , edited 6/6/11

Sonovabitch wrote:

Which is funny, because the Holy Bible is filled to the brim with sex and violence of all kinds. As for public education about anime's content, there is a rating system parents have fucking stupidly ignored because they assume everything animated is for children. I take that as condescending and ignorant towards the efforts of studios putting forth slave labor to bring people something enjoyable.


Definitely. I wish there would actually be a bigger push to bring Anime to the west. Not only as a fan, but because it would raise the standard rate of pay for those working in the Anime industry, allowing the industry to grow instead of decline. On top of that, better social standards allowed by pay increase would influence motivation and with more people on the field you would start seeing a lot more interesting and creative work being pushed out.

It's win win, except religion hates it. Did you watch Toonami back in the day? That shit was the best. Not only were the lineups pretty good, but the pre show bumps and trailers were truly epic and motivational.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.