First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Meeting Room
Commander
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of sheer bor...
Offline
Posted 7/22/11
*i shaked my head* Dear Lord, i wonder if this was a good idea *and so i prepared the files for the both of them*
Knights
6561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the shadowlands a...
Offline
Posted 7/22/11
i fall a sleep*
Posted 7/23/11 , edited 8/3/11

GwenTempest wrote:

*i shaked my head* Dear Lord, i wonder if this was a good idea *and so i prepared the files for the both of them*


Skye went up to his room and got out a small shot bottle of vodka from his small refrigerator in his closet which he bought from his last paycheck.
"cheers to my doom.. oh God I hope I dont run into any of 'them'.." he said as he drank down the shot bottle and dumped it in the trash then lied down on his bed, dozing off to sleep.
Commander
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of sheer bor...
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
*i put the files away* ok now just have to call them both here but i wonder if this will be goin good..... *i stared out of the window and just had a bad feeling about the mission i would give them* uhrg they would probaly fight on whos gonna kill the target right in front of it......
Posted 7/24/11



GwenTempest wrote:

*i put the files away* ok now just have to call them both here but i wonder if this will be goin good..... *i stared out of the window and just had a bad feeling about the mission i would give them* uhrg they would probaly fight on whos gonna kill the target right in front of it......


Skye slowly blinked his eyes open, arousing from slumber, he held his forehead and looked to the side, the light of the sun had disappeared already, and the moon shined down ever so softly.
He stood up and turned on the lamp, soft light emitted from it throughout the room as he walked to the closet and opened a couple of drawers, filled with different pistols, shotguns, bullets and daggers, he took two of his finest handguns and loaded them with bullets before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.
Posted 7/25/11 , edited 7/26/11
(hey Ren you know your furniture talks right? except in the bathroom...sorry that was a random statement. XD)


GwenTempest wrote:
*i put the files away* ok now just have to call them both here but i wonder if this will be goin good..... *i stared out of the window and just had a bad feeling about the mission i would give them* uhrg they would probaly fight on whos gonna kill the target right in front of it......



-ObsidiaN- wrote:

Skye slowly blinked his eyes open, arousing from slumber, he held his forehead and looked to the side, the light of the sun had disappeared already, and the moon shined down ever so softly.
He stood up and turned on the lamp, soft light emitted from it throughout the room as he walked to the closet and opened a couple of drawers, filled with different pistols, shotguns, bullets and daggers, he took two of his finest handguns and loaded them with bullets before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.


*after pacing back and forth for a few minutes irritated, i decided to just let it go.* It is what it is i guess...*i walked to my closet and thought of the bright sides currently there wasnt really any, so i went for the long shot.* Maybe if im lucky i might find a fragment of my memory...*i started looking through my clothes, not really liking any of them for this type of party. But being second in command had its perks...meaning i had the advantage point of knowing what kind of party it was and also an idea of who might be there. but really i knew that was all Aidrian would give me considering she knew id have to find a dress in time. i sigh* Damn. I need to go shopping one of these days. *i walked over to my mirror and looked at myself for a moment.* Well if this is the case i guess i'll have to make one...
Knights
6561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the shadowlands a...
Offline
Posted 7/25/11
nightwing get,s curious and fly,s on your window a low caw is sounded from his beck*
Posted 7/26/11
*i smile at Nightwing in the window* Hello Nightwing come to watch? *he cawed again.* I'll take it as a yes...*i stared at myself for a few minutes and pictured a dress i had in mind. I closed my eyes and focused on every detail of the dress. I took a deep breath in and slowly let it out a white sparkling mist was released from my mouth and still consintrating i cirled my finger over my head till the mist was covering my entire body. soon you saw patches and sheets of fabric surrounding me. (ever see how the fairy godmother gave Cinderella her dress with the wand. similar to that except no singing or wand) pretty soon it was completed and i looked at my self in the mirror and smiled.* and this is my version of bibbity bobbity boo. Wont he be surprised to see me in white eh Nightwing?

(Note: Minus jewelry ^_^)

Posted 7/26/11 , edited 7/26/11



Skye stepped out of the bathroom after the shower, only wearing a towel around his waist, rubbing his wet hair with another towel.
He sighed lightly and sat down on his work table, fiddling with a custom made handgun he had become quite attached to. suddenly a woman's voice came from the closet
Mrs. Wardrobe: "Skye, your going to catch a cold if you stay like that, please put on some proper clothing dear."
Skye smiled softly as he looked at the closet from the corner of his eye, his attention shifted when a flirtatious, high pitched, came from the bed.
Bed: "no, don't listen to her Skye, your just alright the way you are right now <3 care to lay down on me? I'll keep you warm all night teehee." a voice of a shrilly teenage girl, the kind that Skye avoided like the damn plague itself.
Mr. Couch: "control yourself young lady! do excuse the girls Skye, they have been rather.. edgy while you were gone.." a voice of a 40 year old man possibly, Skye wondered how old it really was..
Skye laughed softly, throwing his head back with a smile. Who needs a family when he got these guys? they were pretty much the perfect ones, if only they were human. except for the bed.
"have I told you guys that I got a mission tonight? and it involves pretending to date vice commander Night." he said with a smirk a he turned to Mrs. Closet.
"mind picking out my clothes for me Mrs. Closet?' he said as he stood up and walked to it
Mrs. Closet: "I would love to dear."
Skye smiled as he opened the closet doors and pulled out the picked clothes and wore them, he looked into the mirror.
Mirror: "nice choice, gel your hair though." it said in a voice of perhaps an adult woman.
"good idea." Skye smiled as he followed and fixed his hair.
"better?" he said as he messed with his hair a bit then sprayed a bit of men's cologne on himself.
Mirror: "much better."
Mrs. Closet: "Don't forget your equipment." it said as it opened its doors and one drawer popped out, the weapons Skye had prepared earlier, snuggled on fine white silk cloth.
Skye chuckled as he took the two guns along with his current favorite and place them on his back holsters, his polo shirt hiding them out of view of any prying eyes. he stashed the flick blades in his hidden pockets within his black tuxedo jacket, throwing it on.




Knights
6561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the shadowlands a...
Offline
Posted 7/26/11
he cawed agreement*
Posted 7/27/11 , edited 7/27/11

-ObsidiaN- wrote:
Skye stepped out of the bathroom after the shower, only wearing a towel around his waist, rubbing his wet hair with another towel.
He sighed lightly and sat down on his work table, fiddling with a custom made handgun he had become quite attached to. suddenly a woman's voice came from the closet
Mrs. Wardrobe: "Skye, your going to catch a cold if you stay like that, please put on some proper clothing dear."
Skye smiled softly as he looked at the closet from the corner of his eye, his attention shifted when a flirtatious, high pitched, came from the bed.
Bed: "no, don't listen to her Skye, your just alright the way you are right now <3 care to lay down on me? I'll keep you warm all night teehee." a voice of a shrilly teenage girl, the kind that Skye avoided like the damn plague itself.
Mr. Couch: "control yourself young lady! do excuse the girls Skye, they have been rather.. edgy while you were gone.." a voice of a 40 year old man possibly, Skye wondered how old it really was..
Skye laughed softly, throwing his head back with a smile. Who needs a family when he got these guys? they were pretty much the perfect ones, if only they were human. except for the bed.
"have I told you guys that I got a mission tonight? and it involves pretending to date vice commander Night." he said with a smirk a he turned to Mrs. Closet.
"mind picking out my clothes for me Mrs. Closet?' he said as he stood up and walked to it
Mrs. Closet: "I would love to dear."
Skye smiled as he opened the closet doors and pulled out the picked clothes and wore them, he looked into the mirror.
Mirror: "nice choice, gel your hair though." it said in a voice of perhaps an adult woman.
"good idea." Skye smiled as he followed and fixed his hair.
"better?" he said as he messed with his hair a bit then sprayed a bit of men's cologne on himself.
Mirror: "much better."
Mrs. Closet: "Don't forget your equipment." it said as it opened its doors and one drawer popped out, the weapons Skye had prepared earlier, snuggled on fine white silk cloth.
Skye chuckled as he took the two guns along with his current favorite and place them on his back holsters, his polo shirt hiding them out of view of any prying eyes. he stashed the flick blades in his hidden pockets within his black tuxedo jacket, throwing it on.



*smiling i took it off and quickly took a shower. From there i contemputaled how to wear my hair but i decided to pull the crown of the head to the side and place it with a diamond brouch that was supposedly my mother's. From there i just gently curled the rest that flowed down my back and shoulders and hair sprayed it slightly. I put on some of my favorite perfume and headed to the main bedroom. I placed a knife and a holster on my thigh high enough to be concealed. I figured we'll use Kit so he had a good amount of weaponry i could use, Rebellion i could always summon so i had really nothing else. I went to my jewelry box and pulled out a simple diamond necklace that Mike had given me for a birthday present. Guess i raised the boy well enough that he thought i deserved it. I looked at Kit on my wrist* Kit camoflouge. Kit: You got it. *and he turned into a similar matching braclet. sighing i looked at my room once more then headed out of the room and into the front room to meet up with Aidrian and Skye*

Commander
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of sheer bor...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
*i was waiting with the files and sky for you. i was wearing a jersey since i wanted to go jogging, and when you arive i gave you both the folders* in there stands where the party is held at and entrance cards that will be have to shown. all exits are well guarded. the target is the host of the party. he´s been meddling with our Organisation and some people of the Goverment and they want him dead. since he robbed them off of some of thier money, wich they invested in actually non exsiting Projekts. they want him dead in the next 24 hours. so hurry. *as we went out of the mansion and i turned to the right to begin jogging i turned around one more time* And no fighting or anything. You guys are there as offiial reprsentives of my illusion Coperation there. no one is allowed to know about the Dark Knights and your mission Understood?
Posted 7/27/11 , edited 7/27/11


Skye looked at Night then back at Aidrian with a sarcastic chuckle.
"you got it boss. heh, do pray for me." he said with a charming smile, yet his voice was downright mocking.
He looked back at Night, holding his hand out.
"shall we? Love?." he said as he bowed formally.
He wore a fresh white rose on his breast pocket this time, a hallucinagenic drug emmitted from its lovely petals that made people around him feel at ease and relaxed and somewhat giddy, making it easier for them to trust him and an easy pass to the event.
Commander
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of sheer bor...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
*i loocked at them once more and then returned to train a little* god hope they dont blow up the whole area
Knights
6561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the shadowlands a...
Offline
Posted 7/27/11
i walk in i gust sit there and watch *
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.