First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Claim a Character
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/18/11

mebidtt13 wrote:

Name: Wisconsin, Jerome "Gero" Jones
Age: 20
Birthday: May 29, 1848 (30th)
Gender: Male
Description: Jerome (Another variant: Gerome), also known as "Gero", represents the state Wisconsin, which is one of the coolest (as in awesomest) states around. No, scratch that – It is the coolest state ever. His platinum blonde hair, carmine eyes and pale skin makes him look like an albino. Personality-wise, Jerome is known for being hard-working when he feels like it, but is usually laid-back and has a lot of pride – His ego is almost as big as Prussia’s. Because of his European features and love for beer, he’s often mistaken for being German. To prevent people from thinking this, Jerome has dyed his hair red; which is his favorite color. Even though Wisconsin likes to eat everything with cheese and can act like a dork from time to time, he's actually quite intelligent. This guy tends to use his good looks to take advantage of others and get what he wants, but deep down, Gero is more like a lonely guy who doesn’t understand the meaning of love.

(Yes, Wisconsin and Prussia have a lot in common, but they’re both awesome in their own ways.)

Picture:


Accepted! =D Welcome, finally XD
Cabinet Member
59688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/19/11

Sekiri wrote:




The Kids
1.Alabama-
Bobby F. Jones AntonioLovino
2.Alaska-
3.Arizona-
4.Arkansas-
5.California
Emily T. Jones anime0513
6.Colorado-
7.Connecticut-
8.Delaware-
9.Florida
Rebecca S. Jones- kikki1546
10.Georgia-
11.Hawaii-
12.Idaho-
Lily Lucieul Jones Lilysings
13.Illinois/
14.Indiana-
15.Iowa-
16.Kansas-
17.Kentucky-
18.Louisiana-
19.Maine-
20.Maryland-
21.Massachusetts
Ashlee Harvard Wade-Sekiri
22.Michigan-
23.Minnesota-
Mike Jones SAiK0U
24.Mississippi-
25.Missouri
26.Montana-
27.Nebraska-
28.Nevada-
29.New Hampshire-
30.New Jersey-
31.New Mexico-
32.New York
33.North Carolina-
34.North Dakota-
35.Ohio
36.Oklahoma-
37.Oregon
Julie Thompson Jones Otakufever0627
38.Pennsylvania-
Daniel Stratus NekoSabby
39.Rhode Island
40.South Carolina-
41.South Dakota-
42.Tennessee/
43.Texas
Samantha River Usagimep
44.Utah-
45.Vermont-
46.Virginia-
47.Washington-
48.West Virginia-
49.Wisconsin-
Jerome "Gero" Jones mebidtt13
50.Wyoming-

The Adopted Kids
51.American Samoa
52.District of Columbia
53.Guam
54.Northern Marianas Islands
55.Puerto Rico
Coffi Jones crystalv4
56.Virgin Islands

Ask if you want a special character, like "Daddy" America, or "Uncle" England.


FORM

Name:(State Name and Human Name)
Age:
Birthday:(When state was added to the United States)
Gender:
Description:
Picture: (Also upload the picture into the kids album)

(You will be given a room upon acceptance)



Read the
RULES




You have to wait till you are accepted till you can join the rp.

As a member of this group, you are expected to join in the role-play and all other activities of this group:
Add pictures to our album(Anything relating to Hetalia)
Chat on the wall or on the "Random Fourm"
And most of all...Have fun and be active!
Ask a mod if you need any help!




are you allowed to be two people? ~w~
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/19/11

crystalv4 wrote:

are you allowed to be two people? ~w~


Huh... Sure, there aren't alot of people signing up for a character now anyways XD I'll make an exception.

Whoo did u have in mind?
Cabinet Member
59688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/19/11

Sekiri wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

are you allowed to be two people? ~w~


Huh... Sure, there aren't alot of people signing up for a character now anyways XD I'll make an exception.

Whoo did u have in mind?


Yay thank you ^3^ Until someone else claims the character that I choose, i'd like to RP them for a bit.

I was thinking america, since that guy should be in here with his kids and all. XDD
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/19/11

crystalv4 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

are you allowed to be two people? ~w~


Huh... Sure, there aren't alot of people signing up for a character now anyways XD I'll make an exception.

Whoo did u have in mind?


Yay thank you ^3^ Until someone else claims the character that I choose, i'd like to RP them for a bit.

I was thinking america, since that guy should be in here with his kids and all. XDD


Ok sure! You would still need to fill out the app thinggy thou~ It would be fun to get an America >w< He won't get a room thou~
Cabinet Member
59688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/19/11

Sekiri wrote:


Ok sure! You would still need to fill out the app thinggy thou~ It would be fun to get an America >w< He won't get a room thou~



No problem. And I don't mind. He can sleep on the couch and random bedrooms. LOL

FORM

Name:America, Alfred F. Jones
Age: 19
Birthday: July 4th
Gender: Male
Description: He's the hero. He thinks that all of his children love him, despite whatever they say. He takes care of them and makes sure they get whatever it is that they need. But after giving money to his kids all the time, he's begun to sink into debt. For some reason he doesn't care about this either. You can find him lounging around the house, usually with a snack in hand.

Picture:
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/19/11

crystalv4 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Ok sure! You would still need to fill out the app thinggy thou~ It would be fun to get an America >w< He won't get a room thou~



No problem. And I don't mind. He can sleep on the couch and random bedrooms. LOL

FORM

Name:America, Alfred F. Jones
Age: 19
Birthday: July 4th
Gender: Male
Description: He's the hero. He thinks that all of his children love him, despite whatever they say. He takes care of them and makes sure they get whatever it is that they need. But after giving money to his kids all the time, he's begun to sink into debt. For some reason he doesn't care about this either. You can find him lounging around the house, usually with a snack in hand.

Picture:


Accepted! Welcome dad XD

(Awesome picture btw)
Cabinet Member
59688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/19/11

Sekiri wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


Ok sure! You would still need to fill out the app thinggy thou~ It would be fun to get an America >w< He won't get a room thou~



No problem. And I don't mind. He can sleep on the couch and random bedrooms. LOL

FORM

Name:America, Alfred F. Jones
Age: 19
Birthday: July 4th
Gender: Male
Description: He's the hero. He thinks that all of his children love him, despite whatever they say. He takes care of them and makes sure they get whatever it is that they need. But after giving money to his kids all the time, he's begun to sink into debt. For some reason he doesn't care about this either. You can find him lounging around the house, usually with a snack in hand.

Picture:


Accepted! Welcome dad XD

(Awesome picture btw)


Thanks~. (& thank you, i have a truckload of pictures of him on my pc XDD)
Posted 6/20/11 , edited 6/20/11
Name:Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Country:Spain
Age:22
Birthday:February 12 in the 15th centurie [god $#%, i suck at English :P]
Gender:male
Description:He is a nice man who always loves tomatoes, even though he is a pedo dosnt mean he aint fun to hang around. When america calls him up to watch idaho, he is in for it, and sometimes prussia and france come along with him. He is always seen with lovi~ the person he treasures the most in his life. That or round netherlands and belguim.
Picture:
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/21/11

Lilysings wrote:

Name:Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Country:Spain
Age:22
Birthday:February 12 in the 15th centurie [god $#%, i suck at English :P]
Gender:male
Description:He is a nice man who always loves tomatoes, even though he is a pedo dosnt mean he aint fun to hang around. When america calls him up to watch idaho, he is in for it, and sometimes prussia and france come along with him. He is always seen with lovi~ the person he treasures the most in his life. That or round netherlands and belguim.
Picture:


ACCEPTED! =D

Posted 6/21/11

Sekiri wrote:


Lilysings wrote:

Name:Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Country:Spain
Age:22
Birthday:February 12 in the 15th centurie [god $#%, i suck at English :P]
Gender:male
Description:He is a nice man who always loves tomatoes, even though he is a pedo dosnt mean he aint fun to hang around. When america calls him up to watch idaho, he is in for it, and sometimes prussia and france come along with him. He is always seen with lovi~ the person he treasures the most in his life. That or round netherlands and belguim.
Picture:


ACCEPTED! =D


oh ya >:D
American Citizen
47233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 6/22/11
Was I removed? I thought I was Yuki from Texas.
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/22/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Was I removed? I thought I was Yuki from Texas.


I sent out a mass pm to everyone in the group 2 weeks ago saying that the group was going to re-open. I quoted the posts of everyone who was still active(including you) 3weeks ago if they wanted to keep their character. You didn't answer, and you were inactive for almost two weeks when I quoted your post(The rule is two weeks or else your spot will open)

Texas has already been taken unfortunately.
American Citizen
47233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 6/22/11

Sekiri wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Was I removed? I thought I was Yuki from Texas.


I sent out a mass pm to everyone in the group 2 weeks ago saying that the group was going to re-open. I quoted the posts of everyone who was still active(including you) 3weeks ago if they wanted to keep their character. You didn't answer, and you were inactive for almost two weeks when I quoted your post(The rule is two weeks or else your spot will open)

Texas has already been taken unfortunately.


I see! I wasn't able to be on and for some reason opening my messages sometimes freezes my lap top. Anyways, as a creator of RPGs, I understand. Is it possible to tak the Tennessee position instead? I promise to be on as much as I can.
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/22/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

I see! I wasn't able to be on and for some reason opening my messages sometimes freezes my lap top. Anyways, as a creator of RPGs, I understand. Is it possible to tak the Tennessee position instead? I promise to be on as much as I can.

Yup, np , you just need to fill out the form again.

If you have a problem getting on, you can just tell me, I can extend the period of time for you(Sense we understand each other lol)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.