First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Claim a Character
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 6/22/11


Alright!


Name:(State Name and Human Name) Yuki from Tennessee
Age: my real one is 19 but I think Yuki was 15 or 16
Birthday: (When state was added to the United States) 1 June 1796 {that is when it was added to the US}
Gender: Female
Description: Yuki is half-japanese half-american. She is playful, yet very misterious. She is blind in her left eye. {more will be revailed within the RP.
Picture: (Also upload the picture into the kids album)

President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/22/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Alright!


Name:(State Name and Human Name) Yuki from Tennessee
Age: my real one is 19 but I think Yuki was 15 or 16
Birthday: (When state was added to the United States) 1 June 1796 {that is when it was added to the US}
Gender: Female
Description: Yuki is half-japanese half-american. She is playful, yet very misterious. She is blind in her left eye. {more will be revailed within the RP.
Picture: (Also upload the picture into the kids album)



ACCEPTED!

Enjoy the rp
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/22/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Alright!


Name:(State Name and Human Name) Yuki from Tennessee
Age: my real one is 19 but I think Yuki was 15 or 16
Birthday: (When state was added to the United States) 1 June 1796 {that is when it was added to the US}
Gender: Female
Description: Yuki is half-japanese half-american. She is playful, yet very misterious. She is blind in her left eye. {more will be revailed within the RP.
Picture: (Also upload the picture into the kids album)



You don't want to give Yuki a last name?
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 6/22/11


I was hoping it would be ok to keep her name a secret for a bit.

Anyways, now I can keep RPing! Yes!
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/22/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



I was hoping it would be ok to keep her name a secret for a bit.

Anyways, now I can keep RPing! Yes!


K, np~
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/27/11
Wolf Sujiyama
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

Wolf Sujiyama


Accepted! Welcome!
American Citizen
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 7/1/11 , edited 7/1/11
Name:England,Arthur Kirkland
Age:23
Birthday:unknown
Gender:Male, [who knows, maybe female xD, no its male!]
Description:He is a strict man who always gets mad at America, he drinks to much tea and sucks at cooking. He really needs to learn how to cook badly. America eats so much because of his bad cooking. Anyway, he can be boring and to strict but after a while you get to know him, he is pretty nice.
Picture:
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/3/11

BrokenDown wrote:

Name:England,Arthur Kirkland
Age:23
Birthday:unknown
Gender:Male, [who knows, maybe female xD, no its male!]
Description:He is a strict man who always gets mad at America, he drinks to much tea and sucks at cooking. He really needs to learn how to cook badly. America eats so much because of his bad cooking. Anyway, he can be boring and to strict but after a while you get to know him, he is pretty nice.
Picture:


Accepted!

Since this is an rp in America's house, you will not have a room. But you can rp anywhere you want Enjoy
Cabinet Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/11
LilySings' account was deactivated so Spain & Idaho are free now I guess. >x<
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

crystalv4 wrote:

LilySings' account was deactivated so Spain & Idaho are free now I guess. >x<


What really? D: Aww.
Cabinet Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

Sekiri wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:

LilySings' account was deactivated so Spain & Idaho are free now I guess. >x<


What really? D: Aww.


i know, it's sad cause she was actually active too ;3;
American Citizen
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/10/11


Name: New York/Emily Jones
Age: 16
Birthday: July 26, 1788
Gender: Female
Description: New York, or usually known as "Emily" became the 11th state of the US. Before actually coming a state, she was founded by France but was later claimed by Netherlands. And then once again, she was renamed "New York" by England. Talk about trouble! Surprisingly, she was glad that England renamed her and forced him to let her live with him; which he, unwillingly did. After Daddy America won the War for Independence, she became her own personal state and was close to Connecticut and Canada. When first starting out as her own State, France had given her the Statue of Liberty, which she kindly thanked him for. Recently, she had been hanging around with Oregon and Massachusetts. She can't cook to save her life, but she is rather skilled in many different things. It seems that every year on September 11th, she locks herself away in her room due to the terrorist attack. Besides being depressed on that ONE day, she is a very outgoing and caring girl. She is surprisingly good at playing the piano.
Picture:
Cabinet Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:

Name: New York/Emily Jones
Age: 16
Birthday: July 26, 1788
Gender: Female
Description: New York, or usually known as "Emily" became the 11th state of the US. Before actually coming a state, she was founded by France but was later claimed by Netherlands. And then once again, she was renamed "New York" by England. Talk about trouble! Surprisingly, she was glad that England renamed her and forced him to let her live with him; which he, unwillingly did. After Daddy America won the War for Independence, she became her own personal state and was close to Connecticut and Canada. When first starting out as her own State, France had given her the Statue of Liberty, which she kindly thanked him for. Recently, she had been hanging around with Oregon and Massachusetts. She can't cook to save her life, but she is rather skilled in many different things. It seems that every year on September 11th, she locks herself away in her room due to the terrorist attack. Besides being depressed on that ONE day, she is a very outgoing and caring girl. She is surprisingly good at playing the piano.
Picture:


"Accepted~ Welcome to the group Emily Jones! You'll be rooming with Missouri!" - From Alfred Jones



(sorry for the late reply, the group has been a little inactive >3<)
American Citizen
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/15/11


No problem! :DD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.