First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Realm of Demons
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/9/11 , edited 6/9/11
Thes is wher the demons live
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
Koihume was flying around the realm. Hmm, what pity. No humans to be my slaves, perhaps soon a human will be dumb enough to stumble into my domain. she thought to herself.
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
*Cyril stumbles around. He wonders what happened to Akito.*
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril stumbles around. He wonders what happened to Akito.*


Akiko was tending to her animals when she noticed some one wonderin around looking lost."well hears my chanse leats see what i can do on my own"she said under her breath." Um is ther any thing that i could help you with." she asked as he pased by
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

makaylan wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril stumbles around. He wonders what happened to Akito.*


Akiko was tending to her animals when she noticed some one wonderin around looking lost."well hears my chanse leats see what i can do on my own"she said under her breath." Um is ther any thing that i could help you with." she asked as he pased by


'im just lost.. my owner realeaced me right before he died.... are you a... demon?'
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:


makaylan wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril stumbles around. He wonders what happened to Akito.*


Akiko was tending to her animals when she noticed some one wonderin around looking lost."well hears my chanse leats see what i can do on my own"she said under her breath." Um is ther any thing that i could help you with." she asked as he pased by


'im just lost.. my owner realeaced me right before he died.... are you a... demon?'


"Yes and by what you just toled me your probably human right Im Akiko and you are?" She asked him
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

makaylan wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


makaylan wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril stumbles around. He wonders what happened to Akito.*


Akiko was tending to her animals when she noticed some one wonderin around looking lost."well hears my chanse leats see what i can do on my own"she said under her breath." Um is ther any thing that i could help you with." she asked as he pased by


'im just lost.. my owner realeaced me right before he died.... are you a... demon?'


"Yes and by what you just toled me your probably human right Im Akiko and you are?" She asked him


'Cyril'
1000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:


makaylan wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


makaylan wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril stumbles around. He wonders what happened to Akito.*


Akiko was tending to her animals when she noticed some one wonderin around looking lost."well hears my chanse leats see what i can do on my own"she said under her breath." Um is ther any thing that i could help you with." she asked as he pased by


'im just lost.. my owner realeaced me right before he died.... are you a... demon?'


"Yes and by what you just toled me your probably human right Im Akiko and you are?" She asked him


'Cyril'


"well Cyril if ther is any thing i can hellp you with you can always come to me for help." She smile sweetly at him while stroking her griffon.
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

makaylan wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


makaylan wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


makaylan wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*Cyril stumbles around. He wonders what happened to Akito.*


Akiko was tending to her animals when she noticed some one wonderin around looking lost."well hears my chanse leats see what i can do on my own"she said under her breath." Um is ther any thing that i could help you with." she asked as he pased by


'im just lost.. my owner realeaced me right before he died.... are you a... demon?'


"Yes and by what you just toled me your probably human right Im Akiko and you are?" She asked him


'Cyril'


"well Cyril if ther is any thing i can hellp you with you can always come to me for help." She smile sweetly at him while stroking her griffon.


'oh, o-ok.... thank you'
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
Koihume flew around and looked down, she noticed a human and demon below. "Like my instincts have told me, a human has wandered into this realm," she said to herself. Koihume landed and approached the two. "My my... You've done something very foolish," she sneered.
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:

Koihume flew around and looked down, she noticed a human and demon below. "Like my instincts have told me, a human has wandered into this realm," she said to herself. Koihume landed and approached the two. "My my... You've done something very foolish," she sneered.


*Cyril backs up, scared and looks at her* 'Who are you?'
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Musicwolf16 wrote:

Koihume flew around and looked down, she noticed a human and demon below. "Like my instincts have told me, a human has wandered into this realm," she said to herself. Koihume landed and approached the two. "My my... You've done something very foolish," she sneered.


*Cyril backs up, scared and looks at her* 'Who are you?'


"My name," *her wings then spread* "is Koihume. You have wandered into my domain foolish human." she snickered.
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


Musicwolf16 wrote:

Koihume flew around and looked down, she noticed a human and demon below. "Like my instincts have told me, a human has wandered into this realm," she said to herself. Koihume landed and approached the two. "My my... You've done something very foolish," she sneered.


*Cyril backs up, scared and looks at her* 'Who are you?'


"My name," *her wings then spread* "is Koihume. You have wandered into my domain foolish human." she snickered.


*He tries to run, flying past trees. He stops, trying to summon his master, but then realizes he died and sinks down, grabbing an angel blade out of his pocket*
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11


"Ha! I sense that blade you are holding. There's no point of fighting. A mere mortal such as you fighting against a demon like myself? It's obvious who would win don't you think?" she sneered, twirling her hair.
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:



"Ha! I sense that blade you are holding. There's no point of fighting. A mere mortal such as you fighting against a demon like myself? It's obvious who would win don't you think?" she sneered, twirling her hair.


'But an angel blade... possesed by a demon's soul?'
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.