First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Realm of Demons
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
*Koihume stares at you straight in the eyes* "Hmph, human. Make sure I never see you in my domain ever again. If I do, you shall become my slave," she said. *her wings spread and took off. Feathers gracefully fell down around Cyril*
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:

*Koihume stares at you straight in the eyes* "Hmph, human. Make sure I never see you in my domain ever again. If I do, you shall become my slave," she said. *her wings spread and took off. Feathers gracefully fell down around Cyril*


*He gets up, the dagger falling to the ground.* 'too bad a human cant use the dagger' he murmurs
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
*Koihume lands in a tree and sits on a branch* "Hmph, I was nice today. I would've immediatly made the human my slave. But no, I gave him a second chance," she murmured to herself. *Koihume sighs and slowly falls asleep*
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:

*Koihume lands in a tree and sits on a branch* "Hmph, I was nice today. I would've immediatly made the human my slave. But no, I gave him a second chance," she murmured to herself. *Koihume sighs and slowly falls asleep*


*He sighs and walks around 'her domain' he wondered about her wings and fell asleep at the bottom of a tree*
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11
*Koihume awakens and looks down the tree, noticing the human* Hmph, it's the same one from before.. she thought. *she quietly flies down from the tree and lands in front of you*
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:

*Koihume awakens and looks down the tree, noticing the human* Hmph, it's the same one from before.. she thought. *she quietly flies down from the tree and lands in front of you*


*He stays asleep*
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11 , edited 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:


*He stays asleep*


*she tightens her fist* "Fool, you have dared to enter my domain again have you..." she sneered.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


*He stays asleep*


*she tightens her grip* "Fool, you have dared to enter my domain again have you..." she sneered.


*He jerks awake, realizing he forgot the knife. He sighs shakily* 'yes'
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:

*He jerks awake, realizing he forgot the knife. He sighs shakily* 'yes'


"You realize-" she said looking him in the eye. "-that you will be my slave now, correct?"

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*He jerks awake, realizing he forgot the knife. He sighs shakily* 'yes'


"You realize-" she said looking him in the eye. "-that you will be my slave now, correct?"



*He sighs* 'What do i do?'
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:

*He sighs* 'What do i do?'


"First, patrol the area, make sure there are no other demons that will attack." Koihume commanded.

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*He sighs* 'What do i do?'


"First, patrol the area, make sure there are no other demons that will attack." Koihume commanded.



*He gets up, and walks around. A demon tackles him and he stabs it, but it dosent have much effect.*
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:

*He gets up, and walks around. A demon tackles him and he stabs it, but it dosent have much effect.*


(how did he stab it, I thought he forgot the knife XD oh and you didn't reply back yet in Wolf Bane)
*Koihume hears the noises and sighs* "Hmph, I'll have to help him out I guess.." she said, and flew off and tackled the demon.

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Musicwolf16 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

*He gets up, and walks around. A demon tackles him and he stabs it, but it dosent have much effect.*


(how did he stab it, I thought he forgot the knife XD oh and you didn't reply back yet in Wolf Bane)
*Koihume hears the noises and sighs* "Hmph, I'll have to help him out I guess.." she said, and flew off and tackled the demon.



(he had another small knife, and sorry i will)
*He gets up and the demon dissapears. He checks the rest of the area, and its clean* 'Now what?'
Member
5257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / -insert location...
Offline
Posted 6/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:

(he had another small knife, and sorry i will)
*He gets up and the demon dissapears. He checks the rest of the area, and its clean* 'Now what?'


"We'll head back to my castle for now. It's getting late," Koihume said.
*she points at a building off to the distance* "Over there."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.