First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Room (Minnesota/Alabama/California/Idaho)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/12/11 , edited 6/27/11
Room of:
Minnesota/Mike
Alabama/Bobby
California/Emily

Idaho/Lily
Posted 6/13/11
Bobby started strumming his guitar "Dang what'll it take to get some food around here?!" he sneeked past the hall starting at the steak in the kitchen "Bingo!" he dived
American Citizen
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where the Moon Sh...
Offline
Posted 6/14/11

AntonioLovino wrote:

Bobby started strumming his guitar "Dang what'll it take to get some food around here?!" he sneeked past the hall starting at the steak in the kitchen "Bingo!" he dived


Emily walks in "Hello? Is this my room? Oh this is!" she trips "ahh!" she falls "this reminds me of the time when I broke my arm and found g-." She quickly closed her mouth.
Posted 6/14/11



Bobby faceplanted on the floor raised his hand and shook hers "Yeah its your ro-" his voice grew curious "what did you find?! .__."
American Citizen
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where the Moon Sh...
Offline
Posted 6/14/11

AntonioLovino wrote:




Bobby faceplanted on the floor raised his hand and shook hers "Yeah its your ro-" his voice grew curious "what did you find?! .__."


"Nothing you got no proof! Nothing"! she began to sweat. She covered her mouth for a while."I never told anyone except daddy so don't tell anyone or else. I found gold at san francisco,so I hid it from everyone"
Posted 6/14/11


Bobby still in desipated shock lowered his voice "thats no fair! all i found was cotton but-" he slapped him self then went back to normal "We are known for our music" he winked
American Citizen
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where the Moon Sh...
Offline
Posted 6/14/11

AntonioLovino wrote:



Bobby still in desipated shock lowered his voice "thats no fair! all i found was cotton but-" he slapped him self then went back to normal "We are known for our music" he winked


Emily grinned "you got to look as deep, that's what daddy told me. just try and you'll find it. maybe you'll find silver or maybe pieces of diamonds." She left her phone when it rang.
Posted 6/14/11
Bobby finally decides to get up and grab the steak he aimed for "Hmph theres gotta be an easier way" he huffed under the sounds of chewing "I aint got anywhere to dig"
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/16/11

AntonioLovino wrote:

Bobby finally decides to get up and grab the steak he aimed for "Hmph theres gotta be an easier way" he huffed under the sounds of chewing "I aint got anywhere to dig"


(I rp with you, you seem lonley :3)

Ashlee walked by and started hearing some weird breathing noises, then some strange talking, "Hello? Anyone over there?" she walked over to the sounds and saw a guy just...attacking a piece of meat. "You talking to yourself, or am I just hearing sounds?"
Posted 6/16/11

Sekiri wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:

Bobby finally decides to get up and grab the steak he aimed for "Hmph theres gotta be an easier way" he huffed under the sounds of chewing "I aint got anywhere to dig"


(I rp with you, you seem lonley :3)

Ashlee walked by and started hearing some weird breathing noises, then some strange talking, "Hello? Anyone over there?" she walked over to the sounds and saw a guy just...attacking a piece of meat. "You talking to yourself, or am I just hearing sounds?"


(eh my solitude is so obvious eh? xD)

He raised his head with sauce all over his face. "Umm well...yes" he hung his head in embarresment
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/16/11

AntonioLovino wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


AntonioLovino wrote:

Bobby finally decides to get up and grab the steak he aimed for "Hmph theres gotta be an easier way" he huffed under the sounds of chewing "I aint got anywhere to dig"


(I rp with you, you seem lonley :3)

Ashlee walked by and started hearing some weird breathing noises, then some strange talking, "Hello? Anyone over there?" she walked over to the sounds and saw a guy just...attacking a piece of meat. "You talking to yourself, or am I just hearing sounds?"


(eh my solitude is so obvious eh? xD)

He raised his head with sauce all over his face. "Umm well...yes" he hung his head in embarresment


(Yup, nothing escapes a mods eyes O.O lol)

Ashlee looked at him with curiosity, "You know there are other people in this house you can talk to? Many people in fact." she noticed all that sauce, "You...must have been really hungry huh?" she smiled, "Is that steak even cooked?" she laughed a bit and gave him a napkin.
Posted 6/16/11
He grabbed the napkin and wiped his face trying not to make eye contact "ugh i dont need other ppl to have a good time" he shined with pride "But most the time it get...weird"
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/16/11

AntonioLovino wrote:

He grabbed the napkin and wiped his face trying not to make eye contact "ugh i dont need other ppl to have a good time" he shined with pride "But most the time it get...weird"


" 'It get weird'? Weird isn't too bad as long as its well...I don't know, stranger then the normal thing people would do by themselves? Like talking to walls isn't weird unless you make it weird." she smiles, noticing the lack of eye contact, "Are you by any chance, reclusive with everyone, or is it just with strangers? I'm Ashlee," she said, "Now we aren't strangers, so now you can make eye contact."
Posted 6/16/11

Sekiri wrote:

" 'It get weird'? Weird isn't too bad as long as its well...I don't know, stranger then the normal thing people would do by themselves? Like talking to walls isn't weird unless you make it weird." she smiles, noticing the lack of eye contact, "Are you by any chance, reclusive with everyone, or is it just with strangers? I'm Ashlee," she said, "Now we aren't strangers, so now you can make eye contact."


Bobby stared at her with a mellow face "well no not really, im just hmmm...well its...conplicated" rubbing his neck he started to calm down "Well im Bobby, Bob, B-meister" he started droaning on boldly
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/16/11

AntonioLovino wrote:


Sekiri wrote:

" 'It get weird'? Weird isn't too bad as long as its well...I don't know, stranger then the normal thing people would do by themselves? Like talking to walls isn't weird unless you make it weird." she smiles, noticing the lack of eye contact, "Are you by any chance, reclusive with everyone, or is it just with strangers? I'm Ashlee," she said, "Now we aren't strangers, so now you can make eye contact."


Bobby stared at her with a mellow face "well no not really, im just hmmm...well its...conplicated" rubbing his neck he started to calm down "Well im Bobby, Bob, B-meister" he started droaning on boldly


"Bobby Bob B-meister, is that your entire name? I'll just call you.... Bobby." Ashlee smiled at this guys weird but bold aura, "My full name is Ashlee Harvard Wade, but you can call me Ashlee," she laughed, "Or just call me Ash. Which ever, as long as you call me something. So Bobby, dad didn't tell me much about the other siblings we have in this house, what are you like?" she said straightforward like, interested in what he had to say about himself.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.