First  Prev  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  Next  Last
Post Reply Boyfriends/ girlfriends
20604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Oklahoma, USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
One for 2 years...and I dont count it because he was an abusive bastard who needs to die ^_^ so.....can I just go with none?
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Hong Kong/ Shangh...
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
3 real 2-3 year relationships with 3 girls.

And about 86 sexual encounters.
25653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
0! xD
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
0

I'm not the best looking guy around and I don't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

But I'm proud to say that I am loyal, quite humorous, and after seeing relationships nowadays, call me old fashioned but, if I were ever in a relationship, I take that shit seriously. Excuse my french.

Yeah I know, gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

But I just wanted to say that.
15190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
I have friends that are girls but never in a serious relationship. Haven't met someone that really peaks my interest.
14130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Granite Bay, CA
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
None! I'm still young and focusing on my career right now. I do have a really close female friend though who's also following the same career path I am, so having a close friend of the opposite sex is good enough for me! :D
13494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
I've had 5, only 2 would I count as worth noting though, and I am currently about to hit three years of being together with my girlfriend
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

Pomff wrote:

I don't consider a girl a girlfriend unless we've been dating for over two weeks. So i've had four girlfriends and only one who lasted over a month, and that was more due to mutual stubbornness than anything else.


Barely a week after I posted this I met the women who is now my fiance. Life is weird, unpredictable, and you never know if the person you're standing next to at the grocery store will be the one just for you.
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / LV.
Offline
Posted 4/22/13 , edited 4/22/13
I've had two. One girl I dated for 6 months, and my current girlfriend who I've been with for 3 years this coming July.
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / LV.
Offline
Posted 4/22/13

Pomff wrote:


Pomff wrote:

I don't consider a girl a girlfriend unless we've been dating for over two weeks. So i've had four girlfriends and only one who lasted over a month, and that was more due to mutual stubbornness than anything else.


Barely a week after I posted this I met the women who is now my fiance. Life is weird, unpredictable, and you never know if the person you're standing next to at the grocery store will be the one just for you.


You met your fiance at a grocery store? That's pretty darn cute. Congrats, Pomff! How did the proposal happen?
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just keep pinning...
Offline
Posted 4/22/13
I skipped this part and went straight to getting engaged. So.. zero. XD I'm weird like that.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 4/22/13 , edited 4/22/13

ohraii wrote:

You met your fiance at a grocery store? That's pretty darn cute. Congrats, Pomff! How did the proposal happen?


It was more awkward than cute, I was dressed very similar to one of the employees at the store I shop at and I misinterpreted her asking me help carry her groceries as some type of clumsy come on.

I'd like to say I made some grand romantic gesture but in reality I just gave her the ring the night we moved into the house we bought together. Which is probably very symbolic and romantic if you're into that sort of thing. Actually we'd agreed to get each other house warming gifts to celebrate the occasion. She got me a $20 bottle of whiskey, I got her a $900 ring. When she stopped being emotional and choked up she was annoyed that i'd gone and proposed to her and didn't give her a chance to propose to me so she ended up getting the exact same ring I got for her made for me.

edit: And i've gone off topic on a personal tangent in a forum thread again. /facepalm
18435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/22/13
One serious relationship, but it didn't last Now we're friends and its complicated Don't like to put myself out there, would rather hide in the library...
4607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / LV.
Offline
Posted 4/22/13

Pomff wrote:

It was more awkward than cute, I was dressed very similar to one of the employees at the store I shop at and I misinterpreted her asking me help carry her groceries as some type of clumsy come on.

I'd like to say I made some grand romantic gesture but in reality I just gave her the ring the night we moved into the house we bought together. Which is probably very symbolic and romantic if you're into that sort of thing. Actually we'd agreed to get each other house warming gifts to celebrate the occasion. She got me a $20 bottle of whiskey, I got her a $900 ring. When she stopped being emotional and choked up she was annoyed that i'd gone and proposed to her and didn't give her a chance to propose to me so she ended up getting the exact same ring I got for her made for me.

edit: And i've gone off topic on a personal tangent in a forum thread again. /facepalm


It's okay, I asked. I'm glad you gave such a good length response! Once again, congrats. :> That is all very very cute.

24352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 4/22/13
1. We're married now.
First  Prev  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.