First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Boyfriends/ girlfriends
Posted 2/1/08

Nako18 wrote:


CrimelabS wrote:

Sorry I dont kiss and tell...its amazing how people brags about how many times theyve been on a relationship...


its not bragging its just chatting dude x.x well forum chatting O.o lol its internet x.x we will always do stupid things why not tell us <3 lol

-curiosity killed the nako-


think b4 you post dude... or well wat ever works for u...
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

CrimelabS wrote:


PandaOrgii wrote:


CrimelabS wrote:

Sorry I dont kiss and tell...its amazing how people brags about how many times theyve been on a relationship...


People who don't 'kiss and tell' usually have nothing to tell. =)

I've had 12 boyfriends starting since garde 7.

2 of which were long term.

I've had 2 girlfriends back in the day when I was bi-curious. ~


Ya ok ...its easy to place numbers in the public forum ...plus if there was something special in your relationship you wouldnt blunder it here for the public to see...plus people really dont care, so what if u had a bf/gf or slept with 9999 partners...

hehehe just joking...but think about it.



Yeah, there was special things in my relationship which I'd love to share with other people as they would love to share their wonderful experiences.

But in this TOPIC, that is, infact, the TOPIC. If you don't feel like sharing or give a damn, there are plenty of other topics. =)

So then don't post and keep it shut. =) ~
13544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Atlanta, GA. USA
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
3 actual relationships, 5 dated 3 or 4 times before deciding not to see him again.
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
Zilch. Although there was this girl I really, really liked 'cept she has a bf now, I think. I actually thought she liked me though. Its kinda sad i never confessed my true feelings properly.

Well for now, just trying to enjoy being single and make friends.
Posted 2/1/08

PandaOrgii wrote:


CrimelabS wrote:


PandaOrgii wrote:


CrimelabS wrote:

Sorry I dont kiss and tell...its amazing how people brags about how many times theyve been on a relationship...


People who don't 'kiss and tell' usually have nothing to tell. =)

I've had 12 boyfriends starting since garde 7.

2 of which were long term.

I've had 2 girlfriends back in the day when I was bi-curious. ~


Ya ok ...its easy to place numbers in the public forum ...plus if there was something special in your relationship you wouldnt blunder it here for the public to see...plus people really dont care, so what if u had a bf/gf or slept with 9999 partners...

hehehe just joking...but think about it.





Yeah, there was special things in my relationship which I'd love to share with other people as they would love to share their wonderful experiences.

But in this TOPIC, that is, infact, the TOPIC. If you don't feel like sharing or give a damn, there are plenty of other topics. =)

So then don't post and keep it shut. =) ~


Wow your easily pissed...Sorry okay ...well do what ever works for you ok...
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
2 girl friends only

im a good boy, i dont rush when i see someone cute. Mostly, I would see a real hot chick, but when i see her attitude, im quicly turned off. Most cute girls are so easy-to-get. F#$$^%! that's a major turn off for me. Im not like noodles. (juz kidding).
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nowhere :D
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

PandaOrgii wrote:


CrimelabS wrote:


PandaOrgii wrote:


CrimelabS wrote:

Sorry I dont kiss and tell...its amazing how people brags about how many times theyve been on a relationship...


People who don't 'kiss and tell' usually have nothing to tell. =)

I've had 12 boyfriends starting since garde 7.

2 of which were long term.

I've had 2 girlfriends back in the day when I was bi-curious. ~


Ya ok ...its easy to place numbers in the public forum ...plus if there was something special in your relationship you wouldnt blunder it here for the public to see...plus people really dont care, so what if u had a bf/gf or slept with 9999 partners...

hehehe just joking...but think about it.



Yeah, there was special things in my relationship which I'd love to share with other people as they would love to share their wonderful experiences.

But in this TOPIC, that is, infact, the TOPIC. If you don't feel like sharing or give a damn, there are plenty of other topics. =)

So then don't post and keep it shut. =) ~



:)
633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LA, California
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
3 seri0us relati0nship..included my bf right n0w & i wish he's the last..i mean i wanna spend the rest of my life with him..
7760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
I don't like the reason behind the thread since I doubt this guy would have created this if he was going to say 0 girlfriends. You should understand what I'm getting at...

I'm gonna change my answer to 2,000 girlfriends, 500 boyfriends, and 46 domestic animals. Since no one's going to care what anyone answers.
Posted 2/1/08

tobydiah wrote:

I don't like the reason behind the thread since I doubt this guy would have created this if he was going to say 0 girlfriends. You should understand what I'm getting at...

I'm gonna change my answer to 2,000 girlfriends, 500 boyfriends, and 46 domestic animals. Since no one's going to care what anyone answers.


hehehehehehheehehhehehehehehhe
28335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
Zero. lol

=]
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
No one..........
5182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Bay Area
Offline
Posted 2/1/08
-500 girls yee yee beat dat
26766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fantasy Land
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
i don't have one right now nor did i ever. i'm not intending to have one anytime soon either. i usually refer to the phrase i made up: "Making someone your boyfriend is giving him a chance to be your husband." so......
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yourface
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Ive had quite alot... a little less than 30 maybe?
But i only count my last.... 2 relationships real boyfriends.
No i don't mean internet relationships. thats lame.. i don't have those.
But where you see eachother constantly and meet eachothers parents kinda boyfriends.
the rest were like 'school relationships'
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.