Post Reply When is the best time to doodle for you?
Posted 6/14/11
Ok this how it goes. when is the best time for u to doodle . like is it during school?during lunch?before bed?when lonely? and why ??

Since no one had post yet for me my favorite time is when im alone outside because many ideas pop in my head that i cant do anything but doodle :D

And when im filled with emotions i doodle also



What about you???

Creator
10997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Čαη∂yℓαη∂
Offline
Posted 6/14/11
like During Church >.> cause im seriously bored then XD
Moderator
OKIJIN 
89935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 6/14/11
During class when I'm bored out of my mind, and I know the teacher won't catch me or doesn't care.
Posted 6/14/11
Don't do it anymore, but back in HS I used to doodle all the time.
Posted 6/15/11

CherryBear wrote:

like During Church >.> cause im seriously bored then XD


wow~~ insane
Posted 6/15/11

Kobashi39 wrote:

Don't do it anymore, but back in HS I used to doodle all the time.


really?? what do u doodle?
Posted 6/15/11

OKIJIN wrote:

During class when I'm bored out of my mind, and I know the teacher won't catch me or doesn't care.


lol thats one of the best time to doodle lol XP
Posted 6/15/11

LadyLhai


really?? what do u doodle?


I was obsessed with martial arts/judo/grappling. I'm not sure if you've seen the Tao of Jeet Kune Do books with Bruce Lee's sketches of techniques but that's what I used to do as well, to think of a new sequence/combo of moves to try out the next time I fought lol. Also drew a lot of Akuma images... ninjas fighting... stuff like that lol.
Posted 6/15/11

Kobashi39 wrote:


LadyLhai


really?? what do u doodle?


I was obsessed with martial arts/judo/grappling. I'm not sure if you've seen the Tao of Jeet Kune Do books with Bruce Lee's sketches of techniques but that's what I used to do as well, to think of a new sequence/combo of moves to try out the next time I fought lol. Also drew a lot of Akuma images... ninjas fighting... stuff like that lol.


ehh dont you have any interest in drawing nows?
Posted 6/15/11

LadyLhai


ehh dont you have any interest in drawing nows?


Mmm not really lol, I think I drew myself out back when I was in high school, I had filled a tablet or two and never got any better after a certain point so I focused all my attention to training/working out lol.

Creator
10997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Čαη∂yℓαη∂
Offline
Posted 6/15/11

LadyLhai wrote:


CherryBear wrote:

like During Church >.> cause im seriously bored then XD


wow~~ insane


Well its cause theres no upbeat music and thens theres slow talking put me to sleep so i draw XD
Posted 6/15/11

CherryBear wrote:


LadyLhai wrote:


CherryBear wrote:

like During Church >.> cause im seriously bored then XD


wow~~ insane


Well its cause theres no upbeat music and thens theres slow talking put me to sleep so i draw XD


Ahhhh~~~~ explained alot lol
Posted 6/15/11

Kobashi39 wrote:


LadyLhai


ehh dont you have any interest in drawing nows?


Mmm not really lol, I think I drew myself out back when I was in high school, I had filled a tablet or two and never got any better after a certain point so I focused all my attention to training/working out lol.



hahahaha is that so??? thats something not new lol
Member
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/12
While i'm dioin hw... Lol that just means i'm not doin hw...
You must be logged in to post.