First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
Post Reply Recommend me an Anime! **Read First Post!**
24080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / At the never endi...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

Erox wrote:

piipchou

What is shugo chara and Prism Ark about?

Maby shouldnt ask this here but im new dont realy know where is should ask u so im sorry if ill do this wrong^^


try searching ^^ on the anime category

To:purpleplayingpenguin

This list is about some mystery and sci-fi

Code Geass
Detective Conan
Canon 2006
St. Luminous Mission High School
Tokko
the Third

Try also this new realease

Simoun
Noein
ef: A Tale of Memories

To: superlohjinhui

Claymore - try this anime its a bit bloody with so many sword fighting (lol like the title say ^^ )

High School of the Dead

Melody of Oblivion

Elfen Lied - a bit ecchi

Blood+
Blue Gender
Devil May Cry
Soul TAker
Hellsing
Hellgirl
GunGrave
Beserk
Gantz
Descemdants of Darkness
Akira





892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / China
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
Request:
ID/name: Twilight_angel_satoshi
I'm looking for something with drama or romance with a bit of fantasy like D.N.Angel and Rozen Maiden.
please recommend me one, especially if it has something to do with dolls.
250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

asakura214 wrote:


To:purpleplayingpenguin

This list is about some mystery and sci-fi

Code Geass
Detective Conan
Canon 2006
St. Luminous Mission High School
Tokko
the Third

Try also this new realease

Simoun
Noein
ef: A Tale of Memories

To: superlohjinhui

Claymore - try this anime its a bit bloody with so many sword fighting (lol like the title say ^^ )

High School of the Dead

Melody of Oblivion

Elfen Lied - a bit ecchi

Blood+
Blue Gender
Devil May Cry
Soul TAker
Hellsing
Hellgirl
GunGrave
Beserk
Gantz
Descemdants of Darkness
Akira


Thanks a lot! That oughta keep me busy for a while.
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
[REQUEST]


CR ID / Name: manga2love

Fav anime titles that are similar to what I would like to be recommended:
Lovely Complex, Ouran HSHC

Genres that I wish to be recommended:
Kind of romance with a lot of comedy!!!

Comments: Dont mean to be picky but I'd really love to be recommended something thats not to long. I mean, I lose interest after the 89th episode or something!!!


THANKS!
935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / rhode island,
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
im looking for some really cute anime kinda like kamichama karin or kirarin revolution
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
Tasukete Kudasai!!!

CR ID / Name: RyuuJin004
Fav anime titles that are similar to what I would like to be recommended:
Hajime No Ippo, Tenjou Tenge, Ikki Tousen

Genres that I wish to be recommended:
Action, Drama, Comedy

Comments: I don't want to be to much of a bother, but..
I want to be educated while watching the anime..
For instance.. In Hajime No Ippo, I learned some basics of boxing
I'm also looking for nice animation, Good Story line,
and something that will have me on the floor laughing XD

Domo arigato gozaimasu! =D

7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

westco3894 wrote:


manga2love wrote:

[REQUEST]


CR ID / Name: manga2love

Fav anime titles that are similar to what I would like to be recommended:
Lovely Complex, Ouran HSHC


Genres that I wish to be recommended:
Kind of romance with a lot of comedy!!!

Comments: Dont mean to be picky but I'd really love to be recommended something thats not to long. I mean, I lose interest after the 89th episode or something!!!


THANKS!


Midori no Hibi is kinda funny, try that


Alright then, thanks!!!
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
Posted 2 hours ago Quote
im looking for some really cute anime kinda like kamichama karin or kirarin revolution

If you haven't seen Gakuen Alice, start there! I love Kamichama Karin and Kirarin Revoultion too! and Gakuen Alice is definitely same genre, really cute, similar character with the pigtails, etc. And Daa Daa Daa is really really cute. I completely fell in love with these two series.

Otherwise, try Shuga Chara- lots of pple watching Kirari and Kamichama Karin are also watching Shuga Chara right now, and there is Nanatsuiro Drops,

468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Jose California
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

tazman0208 wrote:


azrael7 wrote:


have you seen school days? i have only seen part of it but they have a lot of drama with relationships and such.


please, dont let me even get started about school days. I am a man who enjoys drama as much as the next person but school days was just way too messed up. To answer your question, yes I have seen it. Sorry for making it so difficult, just take it up as a challenge.


ah give me some time! ill find something! at some point! it may take a while though i dont really watch romance drama all that much
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Here=.=. Why wher...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

RyuuJin004 wrote:

Tasukete Kudasai!!!

CR ID / Name: RyuuJin004
Fav anime titles that are similar to what I would like to be recommended:
Hajime No Ippo, Tenjou Tenge, Ikki Tousen

Genres that I wish to be recommended:
Action, Drama, Comedy

Comments: I don't want to be to much of a bother, but..
I want to be educated while watching the anime..
For instance.. In Hajime No Ippo, I learned some basics of boxing
I'm also looking for nice animation, Good Story line,
and something that will have me on the floor laughing XD

Domo arigato gozaimasu! =D



To:RyuuJin004

i dun really think theres sum kind learning here but i probably didn't notice too busy watchin it ^^''
Genres:Action, Drama, Comedy
i dunno if u probably watched sum these!

Naruto/shippuuden(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
Bleach(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
D. Gray-man(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
Elemental Gelade(Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy)
Flame of Recca(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
Lucky Star(Comedy,Slice of Life)
Rave Master(Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy)
Rurouni Kenshin/samurai x(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
Angelic Layer(Comedy, Drama, Science Fiction)
Azumanga Daioh(Comedy,Slice of Life)<--dis one is really funny
Chrono Crusade (nuns with guns is all i can say)
Code Geass(a drama mecha anime probably sum education here i dunno the lead role is a smart person though)
Daa Daa Daa!(comedy and drama)no action though!
Death note(not really much of a comedy or action but theres drama and all people here are smart not all though theres only 4 smart @**)
Doki Doki School Hours(Comedy, Slice of Life)fun ^.^
Fruits Basket(Comedy, Drama, Romance)
Fullmetal Alchemist(theres action and comedy here!!)
Gakuen alice(all comedy)
Ginban Kaleidoscope(comedy and romance i guess)
Hikaru no Go (learn how to play Go(was it?)i guess?)
Hunter x Hunter(comedy and action^^)
Minami-Ke(this is really funny>.<)
School rumble(comedy i guess)
Prince of tennis(learning sumting bout tennis and comedy as well ^_^)
Zombie Loan(Comedy, Drama)
Eyeshield 21(all bout american football....or rugby (i think^^'')
Elfen lied(drama action i guess)

anyway i think that will keep u busy 4 awhile!!
theyre all about comedy action and drama i think..-.-'
u might not like sum of em or already watched them but anyway
i think it'll help ne?
have fun watching!!

if u want to know more anime go to animenewsnetwork.com
they hve information about anime including summaries,episodes and genres
Hoped i helped u in some way!!^__^
Bye Bye~
CrescentAngel360


3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
[REQUEST]

CR ID/NAME: redhorse92

I'm looking for something that is kinda more like bleach, hunter x hunter, ghost fighter and dragonball Z.
I also like anime with a genre of action with comedy with a twist. or all-comedy-related storylined anime. i do like anime that has a genre of action-comedy. thanks! I also like that some of the characters of that anime are dumb so it wouldbe funny!

COMMENT: please quote me if you'd reply to me! so that i'd knoW! thanks!
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
[REQUEST]

CR ID / Name:golda884
im into almost every thing just need some new ideas of shows to watch thanks
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

CrescentAngel360 wrote:


RyuuJin004 wrote:

Tasukete Kudasai!!!

CR ID / Name: RyuuJin004
Fav anime titles that are similar to what I would like to be recommended:
Hajime No Ippo, Tenjou Tenge, Ikki Tousen

Genres that I wish to be recommended:
Action, Drama, Comedy

Comments: I don't want to be to much of a bother, but..
I want to be educated while watching the anime..
For instance.. In Hajime No Ippo, I learned some basics of boxing
I'm also looking for nice animation, Good Story line,
and something that will have me on the floor laughing XD

Domo arigato gozaimasu! =D



To:RyuuJin004

i dun really think theres sum kind learning here but i probably didn't notice too busy watchin it ^^''
Genres:Action, Drama, Comedy
i dunno if u probably watched sum these!

Naruto/shippuuden(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
Bleach(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
D. Gray-man(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
Elemental Gelade(Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy)
Flame of Recca(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
Lucky Star(Comedy,Slice of Life)
Rave Master(Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy)
Rurouni Kenshin/samurai x(Adventure, Comedy, Drama)
Angelic Layer(Comedy, Drama, Science Fiction)
Azumanga Daioh(Comedy,Slice of Life)<--dis one is really funny
Chrono Crusade (nuns with guns is all i can say)
Code Geass(a drama mecha anime probably sum education here i dunno the lead role is a smart person though)
Daa Daa Daa!(comedy and drama)no action though!
Death note(not really much of a comedy or action but theres drama and all people here are smart not all though theres only 4 smart @**)
Doki Doki School Hours(Comedy, Slice of Life)fun ^.^
Fruits Basket(Comedy, Drama, Romance)
Fullmetal Alchemist(theres action and comedy here!!)
Gakuen alice(all comedy)
Ginban Kaleidoscope(comedy and romance i guess)
Hikaru no Go (learn how to play Go(was it?)i guess?)
Hunter x Hunter(comedy and action^^)
Minami-Ke(this is really funny>.<)
School rumble(comedy i guess)
Prince of tennis(learning sumting bout tennis and comedy as well ^_^)
Zombie Loan(Comedy, Drama)
Eyeshield 21(all bout american football....or rugby (i think^^'')
Elfen lied(drama action i guess)

anyway i think that will keep u busy 4 awhile!!
theyre all about comedy action and drama i think..-.-'
u might not like sum of em or already watched them but anyway
i think it'll help ne?
have fun watching!!

if u want to know more anime go to animenewsnetwork.com
they hve information about anime including summaries,episodes and genres
Hoped i helped u in some way!!^__^
Bye Bye~
CrescentAngel360




Domo arigato gozaimasu!
Thank you! :D
I hope it wasn't too much trouble =)
I appreciate it!
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08
CR ID: hakuho
looking for something new to watch. Im into animes with romance, like Ah My Goddess, DN Angel, Please Teacher. Also Action too, like Bleach and One piece. Any thoughts?
889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

golda884 wrote:

[REQUEST]

CR ID / Name:golda884
im into almost every thing just need some new ideas of shows to watch thanks


lol try kekkaishi and gintama. .. and kateikyo hitman reborn
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/08 , edited 4/18/08

gubblebum wrote:


golda884 wrote:

[REQUEST]

CR ID / Name:golda884
im into almost every thing just need some new ideas of shows to watch thanks


lol try kekkaishi and gintama. .. and kateikyo hitman reborn

thanks ill try it
First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.