First  Prev  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  733  734  Next  Last
Post Reply Recommend me an Anime! **Read First Post!**
22116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 9/10/12

deadpanditto wrote:


generalthrax wrote:

Hey I' looking for a romance or slice of life anime thats more than 13 episodes. I find good ones but the 13 episodes make it seem way to short for me


Try these:
- Toradora has 25 episodes.
- Hanasaku Iroha has 26 episodes.


Thanks I'll look into those. I have been interested in toradora. I just havent found the right push to watch it yet.
15067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Leon, Guanajuato....
Offline
Posted 9/11/12

generalthrax wrote:

Hey I' looking for a romance or slice of life anime thats more than 13 episodes. I find good ones but the 13 episodes make it seem way to short for me


Hi generalthrax,

I highly recommend you Clannad(both seasons) and Nodame Cantabile
28030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/12 , edited 9/12/12
two ive watched recently that i really liked are

guilty crown

and

mawaru penguindrum

although both different i really enjoyed them

any similar to these?

ill add in what i have watched

dusk maiden of amnesia, mysterious girlfriend x, gurren lagen, darker then black, sao, kokoro connect, bimbogama ga, gintama, naruto, one piece, bleach, fma (not brotherhood but will watch that soon), horizon in the middle of nowhere, steins gate, desert punk, evangelion, ghost in a shell, eden of the east, cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, mushishi, ben-to, code giass, death note, soul eater, witch blade, fate zero, kamesama dolls, hunter x hunter, Hakuoki Reimeiroku and more that i cant think of right now

on my soon to watch list are

skip beat, black lagoon, clannad, ouran high school host club, the flower we saw taht day, 5cm per second, high school of the dead, Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal, trigun, full metal panic
20044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

nathanquelhurst wrote:

two ive watched recently that i really liked are

guilty crown

and

mawaru penguindrum

although both different i really enjoyed them

any similar to these?

ill add in what i have watched

dusk maiden of amnesia, mysterious girlfriend x, gurren lagen, darker then black, sao, kokoro connect, bimbogama ga, gintama, naruto, one piece, bleach, fma (not brotherhood but will watch that soon), horizon in the middle of nowhere, steins gate, desert punk, evangelion, ghost in a shell, eden of the east, cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, mushishi, ben-to and more that i cant think of right now

on my soon to watch list are

skip beat, black lagoon, clannad, ouran high school host club, the flower we saw taht day, 5cm per second, high school of the dead, Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal, trigun, full metal panic


I don't see any sports anime in your list. Do you not like them? Maybe they just don't interest you?

28030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/12
no cant say ive really any interest in sports anime
20044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/12

nathanquelhurst wrote:

no cant say ive really any interest in sports anime


Oh... tough.

Well, I'd recommend watching Clannad when you get the chance (or Kanon[It's shorter, but has the same level of impact]).

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time was a great movie. And... though you said no sports anime really interest you, you should still give Kuroko no Basket a chance.
28030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/12/12
yeah already in the process of getting clannad and now kanon thanks to you, also the girl who lept through time

looked at kuroko no basket and im still not feeling the interest in sports sorry ha!
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Honeydukes
Offline
Posted 9/12/12
Rom/com? Less than 30 eps?
28030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/12
yeah im open to most i dont really mind how many eps
7162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/12
Anybody know any good animes like Dragonball or Hunter X Hunter? Please don't say SOA because that anime sucks. First episode sucked the rest was pretty good but then towards the end at like episode 8 it started getting stupid.
20044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/12

mcool135 wrote:

Anybody know any good animes like Dragonball or Hunter X Hunter? Please don't say SOA because that anime sucks. First episode sucked the rest was pretty good but then towards the end at like episode 8 it started getting stupid.


1. First off, "...then towards the end..."? The show's not done yet.

2. Kuroko no Basuke is just as intense as Dragonball, but without the violence. Watch the first three episodes to really get into it. (I've recommended this anime before already, but... I can't help it.)
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 9/15/12
Does anyone know any kid friend animes? Trying to get my nephew into it but everything seems to have a bit of ecchi in it, which he can't watch considering he's only 10.
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/12

sailorbabyy wrote:

Does anyone know any kid friend animes? Trying to get my nephew into it but everything seems to have a bit of ecchi in it, which he can't watch considering he's only 10.


Most action anime I know have a bit of ecchi in it. I would recommend Studio Ghibli movies like
Spirited Away, Secret World of Arrietty, Howl's moving Castle..

Others are:
Lovely complex
Kimi ni todoke
Chi's sweet home
Cardcaptor Sakura
Bunny Drop
Meitantei conan
Chibi Maruko-chan
Doraemon
Fruits Basket
20044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/15/12

sailorbabyy wrote:

Does anyone know any kid friend animes? Trying to get my nephew into it but everything seems to have a bit of ecchi in it, which he can't watch considering he's only 10.


Polar Bear Cafe: I've only seen the first episode, but I watched it with my little sister (age 9) and cousin (age 11[both girls]). They thought it was funny and my cousin said she liked it better than Kanon (I was showing them Kanon, though I was wondering how far I should go.).

12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Herdon, VA
Online
Posted 9/15/12
I know this doesn't really follow the guideliness but if you love horror and gore I suggest you watch Another. It's basically an anime version of The Final Destonation(spelling?).
First  Prev  722  723  724  725  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  733  734  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.