First  Prev  832  833  834  835  836  837  838  839  840  841  842  843  844  Next  Last
Post Reply Recommend me an Anime! **Read First Post!**
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13
Minna-san,
I'm trying to find a romance anime where the boy (main character) and some girls helping each other, but in the end, the girl is the one that confess her love to the boy...
Any idea ??
11028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

enkoel wrote:

Minna-san,
I'm trying to find a romance anime where the boy (main character) and some girls helping each other, but in the end, the girl is the one that confess her love to the boy...
Any idea ??


Clannad?

Toradora? :S
47693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 7/26/13

enkoel wrote:

Minna-san,
I'm trying to find a romance anime where the boy (main character) and some girls helping each other, but in the end, the girl is the one that confess her love to the boy...
Any idea ??


Chuunibyou (chū-2)

Angel Beats...ok I'm not exactly sure who was the one who confessed first since its been a while since I've watched it

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia...I think this one fits too
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/13 , edited 7/26/13

spectation wrote:


enkoel wrote:

Minna-san,
I'm trying to find a romance anime where the boy (main character) and some girls helping each other, but in the end, the girl is the one that confess her love to the boy...
Any idea ??


Clannad?

Toradora? :S





Rito2Ru wrote:


enkoel wrote:

Minna-san,
I'm trying to find a romance anime where the boy (main character) and some girls helping each other, but in the end, the girl is the one that confess her love to the boy...
Any idea ??


Chuunibyou (chū-2)

Angel Beats...ok I'm not exactly sure who was the one who confessed first since its been a while since I've watched it

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia...I think this one fits too


I'm already watch all of it...

22654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 7/26/13

enkoel wrote:

Minna-san,
I'm trying to find a romance anime where the boy (main character) and some girls helping each other, but in the end, the girl is the one that confess her love to the boy...
Any idea ??


This is probably not exactly what you're looking for, but Bakemonogatari sort of fits this description. It's definitely a nice change of pace from any other romance show.
3127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/13
Hi, I'm searching about anime that has family as a core/main part of it. I've seen clannad after story, bunny drop, and Aishiteruze Baby. Characters don't have to be blood related.

Google doesn't help because it assumes I'm searching for family-safe anime. Can anyone help?

Thank you
28510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 7/27/13

flamitsu wrote: Hi, I'm searching about anime that has family as a core/main part of it. I've seen clannad after story, bunny drop, and Aishiteruze Baby. Characters don't have to be blood related.
This one might qualify: /listen-to-me-girls-im-your-father
3127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/13 , edited 7/28/13

asharka wrote:


flamitsu wrote: Hi, I'm searching about anime that has family as a core/main part of it. I've seen clannad after story, bunny drop, and Aishiteruze Baby. Characters don't have to be blood related.
This one might qualify: /listen-to-me-girls-im-your-father


Thanks for the suggestion but I've already watched that show. I strongly recommend it for those that haven't.

Any others?

Note: I don't mind if it's not available on cr though I prefer if it is
45380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/13

bookworm4400 wrote:

So Attack on Titan convinced me to make an account on crunchyroll and I'm really eager to find more anime I enjoy. I'm rather new to anime so any help is appreciated. Anime I have seen and really enjoyed:

Deathnote
Attack on Titan
Full Metal Alchemist
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
Akira
Ghost in Shell

I really like anime that gets at the nature of humanity. Deathnote is an exploration of megalomania. Attack on Titan shows humanity full of dread and hopelessness and pushed to the brink. Full Metal Alchemist weighs the value of technological progress against life. Gargantia was a comment on the values and dangers of collectivism. I like sociology in my anime, and I like anime that makes me think. What anime have you all seen that made you think, or looked at humanity in a deep meaningful way?



I think we have similar tastes, so I'm going to recommend Flowers of Evil.

It looks at social conventions, rejection of the non-conforming individual(s), and the feeling of seclusion by aforementioned individual.

It made me think, a lot. And I really appreciated the way it is presented.
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 7/28/13

spectation wrote:

I want an mysery anime and a horror anime thats not so many episodes. (max 24)


Another It's about as suspenseful and mysterious as you can get, I believe it's around 12-13 episodes so It fits your preferences quite nice.
11028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/13

Brycism wrote:


spectation wrote:

I want an mysery anime and a horror anime thats not so many episodes. (max 24)


Another It's about as suspenseful and mysterious as you can get, I believe it's around 12-13 episodes so It fits your preferences quite nice.


Seen it, it was AWESOME! ;*
6013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/13
Hey guys. Just finished Gargantia, and looking for a similar anime.

Well, more specifically I'm looking for any good action/romance anime that have a similar warm feel at times like Gargantia. Not super dark, and not super heartfelt and light either but like when there's not action, it's colorful and makes you feel good. That absolutely makes no sense but I don't know how to explain it any different.

Looking for action anime with romance subplots basically.

Any are there any other anime you guys can think of that are about a 'community' and helping each other akin to what Gargantia was like? Specifically with a male and female interaction with the protagonist.

Thanks so much guys! Can be on CR or not.
78764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/28/13
utawarerumono
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 7/28/13

zorphon wrote:

Hey guys. Just finished Gargantia, and looking for a similar anime.

Well, more specifically I'm looking for any good action/romance anime that have a similar warm feel at times like Gargantia. Not super dark, and not super heartfelt and light either but like when there's not action, it's colorful and makes you feel good. That absolutely makes no sense but I don't know how to explain it any different.

Looking for action anime with romance subplots basically.

Any are there any other anime you guys can think of that are about a 'community' and helping each other akin to what Gargantia was like? Specifically with a male and female interaction with the protagonist.

Thanks so much guys! Can be on CR or not.


A really good action anime is Trinity Blood. It has BEAUTIFUL artwork and a really great/intriguing story line. The romance is toned down in this anime, but it is definitely implied in several different ways between Ester and Abel. Lots of action and touching moments and it can be very light-hearted at times.

Sword Art Online is also a REALLY good gaming/action anime with a pretty decent amount of romance between the main male and female characters. I'd definitely look into that one if you haven't watched it. Good action, nice art, cool story line, and nice romance story.

21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / los angeles
Offline
Posted 7/28/13
[url='http://www.toyswill.com/16-new-office-home-decor-dragonball-anime-action-figure-p-401.html']Dragon Ball-Goku, Gotenks, Gohan, Vegeta, Perfect Cell, and so on. Here I recommend Vegeta.
Vegeta is born to be a super powerful solider who is the prince of the Saiyan kingdom. When Vegeta was a child, he couldn’t enjoy family time and began to be indifferent. Thus, he protected himself with coldness and death. In front of other people, he likes to show his self-respect. However, it is self-respect that reveals his hidden weakness and helpless.
First  Prev  832  833  834  835  836  837  838  839  840  841  842  843  844  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.