First  Prev  850  851  852  853  854  855  856  857  858  859  860  861  862  Next  Last
Post Reply Recommend me an Anime! **Read First Post!**
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Swedish Street Life
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13

wolfmonsterz wrote:


FuturePriest wrote:

Any dark/deep demon anime out there? dont have alot to go on but i do enjoy demons and like priests and the church

Seen Hellsing both


Blue exorcist


Already seen and is reading blue exorcist ty anyway


RolexKid wrote:


FuturePriest wrote:

Any dark/deep demon anime out there? dont have alot to go on but i do enjoy demons and like priests and the church

Seen Hellsing both


trinity blood
d gray man


Seen trinity blood pretty good but d gray man looks good gonna check that out
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Swedish Street Life
Offline
Posted 9/5/13
asharka

definitely gonna check some of them out have seen some of them already tyty

new to this forum so most check out how things works .
8016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / indy
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13
Im looking for an anime that is terrifying like Japanese Ghost Stories. I have seen most the popular ones so im looking for the off the chart animes. Things that i have seen that are close to being as scary are:

1)Paranoia agent
2)Another
3)Red Garden
4)Urotsukidoji

just to name a few of the odd and dream invading shows. So what are the animes that no one talks about but are truly terrifying?
10570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/6/13
Hello!

I'd love it if some people could recommend some anime to me. I generally enjoy comedy, and sometimes romance anime. It doesn't really matter what genre an anime is if it has some good comedic parts.

Some anime I like from here are Beelzebub, Oreimo (before the incest started), Watamote, Myself; Yourself, My Little Monster, Familiar of Zero, Bleach, etc. I REALLY enjoyed Beelzebub though mostly for it's comedic parts.

I've tried to get into Gintama (which is supposed to be somewhat similar) but for whatever reason I find myself not really getting into it. It's too hit-or-miss for me. One episode will be funny, and the other I'll find myself fast-forwarding through.
25902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 9/6/13

trmjkd989 wrote: I generally enjoy comedy, and sometimes romance anime. It doesn't really matter what genre an anime is if it has some good comedic parts.
Recent and current comedies:
The Devil is a part-timer (Hulu/Funi)
/my-teen-romantic-comedy-snafu
/nyarko-san-another-crawling-chaos
/yuruyuri
/servant-x-service
/dog-scissors
/chronicles-of-the-going-home-club
/rwby
/love-lab
/silver-spoon

A little less recent:
/level-e
/ano-natsu-de-matteru
/my-ordinary-life
/natsu-no-arashi-
/arakawa-under-the-bridge
/squid-girl
/toradora
/wagnaria

Shorts:
/ai-mai-mi
/muromi-san
/ishida-asakura
/teekyu
wyrvan 
30863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/13 , edited 9/6/13

trmjkd989 wrote:

Hello!

I'd love it if some people could recommend some anime to me. I generally enjoy comedy, and sometimes romance anime. It doesn't really matter what genre an anime is if it has some good comedic parts.

Some anime I like from here are Beelzebub, Oreimo (before the incest started), Watamote, Myself; Yourself, My Little Monster, Familiar of Zero, Bleach, etc. I REALLY enjoyed Beelzebub though mostly for it's comedic parts.

I've tried to get into Gintama (which is supposed to be somewhat similar) but for whatever reason I find myself not really getting into it. It's too hit-or-miss for me. One episode will be funny, and the other I'll find myself fast-forwarding through.


If genre doesn't matter you might want check out Chihayafuru. It is a high school sports drama centered around Karuta (a real Japanese card game) with large doses of both romance and comedy.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/chihayafuru

23570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/13
Hello, I am looking for some anime about food, besides Toriko. (Toriko makes me so hungry... *eats computer*)
19130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Stated
Offline
Posted 9/6/13
I am looking for a good romantic anime, it can have action, comedy, darkness too it. Whatever the case may be as long as the romance is visible not like fruit baskets. Urgh it annoyed me hah. i prefer them to be light hearted with a happy ending, but whatever the case may be i'l still love to watch a good one.

I've seen and loved. Eureka 7, Chobits, Lovely Complex, Myself; Yourself, Toradora, h20 footprints in the sand, Love Hina, School Days, Another, Angel Beats, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Ef - A tale of memories, SAO, My little monster, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Kimi No Todoke, Say "i love you."

I've tried watching clannad, but couldn't really get into it because of the graphics, i'm gonna try again soon once i have enought free time, but it's easier to get into if the animation is good.

Any help is greatly appreciated thank you very much
25902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / Quirm
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

Woodayy55 wrote:I am looking for a good romantic anime, it can have action, comedy, darkness too it.
/dusk-maiden-of-amnesia dark at times...
/blast-of-tempest (takes awhile to get to the romance)
/bakemonogatari There is romance here, but it's not a "standard" rom-com anime. If you're prone to seizures, watch with the lights on.
/the-pet-girl-of-sakurasou maybe... but it might border on one of those that annoys you

Hulu etc:
Nodame Cantabile (on Crackle)
Cross Game (sure, it's about baseball, but not really.)
Sankarea (for something different)

8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
Some of the anime that I have watch and enjoyed lately. I was looking for something that is pretty long, less then 100 episodes. I really like scifi space and stuff like that.

Attack on Titan

Sword Art Online(The first half of it at least.)

GURREN LAGANN(LOVED THIS SHIT)

Hunter x Hunter(Really liked this, watch 1-94 in about 2 weeks)

Would be awesome if it was something on Crunchyroll as I have a subscription on there.
12338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

FuturePriest wrote:


wolfmonsterz wrote:


FuturePriest wrote:

Any dark/deep demon anime out there? dont have alot to go on but i do enjoy demons and like priests and the church

Seen Hellsing both


Blue exorcist


Already seen and is reading blue exorcist ty anyway


RolexKid wrote:


FuturePriest wrote:

Any dark/deep demon anime out there? dont have alot to go on but i do enjoy demons and like priests and the church

Seen Hellsing both


trinity blood
d gray man


Seen trinity blood pretty good but d gray man looks good gonna check that out


have you seen
07 ghost?
very dark and such
16034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Spacecoast, FL
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
Hello!
Just browsing for more anime to challenge my intellect.
Looking for a real enticing and mind-stimulating show.
Maybe cat and mouse type, or mystery detective style genre.
Ex: Eden of the East, Un-Go, Monogatari series, Death Note.
Let me know, and Thanks!
15454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/13 , edited 9/7/13

ViperMusashi wrote:

Hello!
Just browsing for more anime to challenge my intellect.
Looking for a real enticing and mind-stimulating show.
Maybe cat and mouse type, or mystery detective style genre.
Ex: Eden of the East, Un-Go, Monogatari series, Death Note.
Let me know, and Thanks!


steins;gate
chaos;head
umineko no naku koro ni
code geass
denpa teki na kanojo
garden of sinners(movie series)
71834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
So what is a good anime to watch nowadays?
38659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 9/7/13


Psycho-Pass should fulfill your requirements. The whole show is available subbed on Hulu and Funimation's website.

/the-eccentric-family has a bit of a mystery going on, but maybe /gatchaman-crowds is closer to what you're looking for.
First  Prev  850  851  852  853  854  855  856  857  858  859  860  861  862  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.