First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Role Play 5
Posted 6/16/11

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Arashi jumps down from the golden box and walks over to Tadashi, "Then lets take you up," he swoops her out of Tadashi's arms and carries her up to the floating golden box, "Steady yourself and take the whoop, and just give the word." Arashi folds his arm and gives a straight expression awaiting what'll happen.


Kiara ignored what Arashi said and randomly jumped through the hoop. When she came out she looked like a wolf from hell- well kind of.
Posted 6/16/11

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Arashi jumps down from the golden box and walks over to Tadashi, "Then lets take you up," he swoops her out of Tadashi's arms and carries her up to the floating golden box, "Steady yourself and take the whoop, and just give the word." Arashi folds his arm and gives a straight expression awaiting what'll happen.


Kiara ignored what Arashi said and randomly jumped through the hoop. When she came out she looked like a wolf from hell- well kind of.
Posted 6/17/11

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Arashi jumps down from the golden box and walks over to Tadashi, "Then lets take you up," he swoops her out of Tadashi's arms and carries her up to the floating golden box, "Steady yourself and take the whoop, and just give the word." Arashi folds his arm and gives a straight expression awaiting what'll happen.


Kiara ignored what Arashi said and randomly jumped through the hoop. When she came out she looked like a wolf from hell- well kind of.
Posted 6/17/11
Tadashi's smile was wiped from his face but Arashi stayed the same as though expecting something more.

Tadashi slowly approaches Kiara, "Kiara..."
Posted 6/17/11

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Tadashi's smile was wiped from his face but Arashi stayed the same as though expecting something more.

Tadashi slowly approaches Kiara, "Kiara..."


"Yes?" Kiara formed back into her normal looking form.
Posted 6/17/11

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Tadashi's smile was wiped from his face but Arashi stayed the same as though expecting something more.

Tadashi slowly approaches Kiara, "Kiara..."


"Yes?" Kiara formed back into her normal looking form.
Posted 6/17/11
Tadashi shook his, "Oh...nothing nothing but we'll be leaving soon, Amaya will be returning soon and I have a feeling she has something planned."

Arash stepped forward, "She indeed does Kiara. You'll be pleased if it works out," He gave a half hearted smile and glanced at her, "Pleasure to meet you little wolf." And with that they were blown back into dust and Amaya appeared in the middle and let out a heavy sigh.

She brushed her hair back and smiled, "Were they good to you dear? They can be trouble together I've heard haha."
Posted 6/17/11
El, fixing his eye patch, wanders around, his blond and red long hair in his way. He gives out a sigh, looking up at the sky.
Posted 6/17/11

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Tadashi shook his, "Oh...nothing nothing but we'll be leaving soon, Amaya will be returning soon and I have a feeling she has something planned."

Arash stepped forward, "She indeed does Kiara. You'll be pleased if it works out," He gave a half hearted smile and glanced at her, "Pleasure to meet you little wolf." And with that they were blown back into dust and Amaya appeared in the middle and let out a heavy sigh.

She brushed her hair back and smiled, "Were they good to you dear? They can be trouble together I've heard haha."


Kiara looked at Amaya. She smiled, "Yes, they were good to me."
Posted 6/17/11
Amaya eyes El momentarily confused then focuses on Kiara, "that's very good to hear haha, now I have a plan~ About your siblings."
Posted 6/17/11

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Amaya eyes El momentarily confused then focuses on Kiara, "that's very good to hear haha, now I have a plan~ About your siblings."


"Are we going to get them away feom my parents?"
Posted 6/17/11
Amaya smiles wide and takes our her broom, "You betcha kiddo," She lets out a worried huff, "I just need to know what we're up against here?"
Posted 6/17/11

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Amaya smiles wide and takes our her broom, "You betcha kiddo," She lets out a worried huff, "I just need to know what we're up against here?"


"Soldiwrs...beasts..."
Posted 6/17/11
Amayas expression looks frustrated as she nods, "I see, I see," She quickly puts up biggest brightest smile, "Well we won't be doing anything productive from way out here. You tell me where to go kid." She hops onto her broom and slides over to make room for you, "Now or never Kiara."
Posted 6/18/11

Kiss-and-Sell wrote:

Amayas expression looks frustrated as she nods, "I see, I see," She quickly puts up biggest brightest smile, "Well we won't be doing anything productive from way out here. You tell me where to go kid." She hops onto her broom and slides over to make room for you, "Now or never Kiara."


Kiara got on, she pointed ,"that way!"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.