First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
If you could make your own world/planet?
5953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
потерян
Offline
Posted 6/16/11
my world?
it would be the same.
except a lot of more hot guys making out everywhere.
and world peace.
and rights for all.
and yaoi♥
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / always in my litt...
Offline
Posted 6/16/11
it would be like a mix of pokemon and tsubasa chronicles world
like.. in tsubasa theres magic and u can have wishes with yuuko and travel to different dimensions and find there another u ><
and nothing is coincidence :O lol hmm and from pokemon the pokemons!
vulpix would be my companion
oh and every color of the rainbow could be a natural hair color
my hair would be blue
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/11
i want my world have no wars no murder, no crime but peace and smile and happy.
can i have that world?
20086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Edmonton, Alberta...
Offline
Posted 6/16/11

Sunnyxx wrote:

You guys need to buy minecraft...
xD


Got it! It doesn't support a micro-managed economic/social/religious/magic system though? And it's still pretty limited in scope.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 6/17/11

Bunny-chu wrote:
Got it! It doesn't support a micro-managed economic/social/religious/magic system though? And it's still pretty limited in scope.


You can do just about anything with mods. I'm pretty sure I've seen mods that make trade villages and others that make magic runes...

And if you can program, then what you can do it pretty much unlimited.
Posted 6/17/11

Rina-San wrote:

hmmmm everywhere would be a theme park and water park! It will be true to the seasons, summer will always be scorching hot, winter will always snow, spring will have sakura everywhere and tropical showers of rain. Also rivers and seas will be PURE water, delicious enough to drink and sparkly blue. *cough* chocolate fountains *cough* yes yes yes! Candy trees! Money will grow on trees, there will be no religion. The only Sunday gatherings will be social events bringing people together to have fun at a parade or something not have a sore church-seat ass. Execution will be the penalty for murder and penalties for other crimes will be a lot more strict and no bail.


OMG, I LOVE YOUr imagination. How I wish the world would be something like that.
+ No dust. Now it's perfect! Lol.
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / london baby
Offline
Posted 6/17/11
world of luscious green forests and fields, mountains, beautiful clear oceans with every type of sea life, 2 suns, 3 moons. the people will be peacefull and highly intelligent, respectful and mindfull of the world around them who focus on science and technology, not to do harm but to nurture and protect their enviroment and to improve their lifes. to have a immense and veried culture with a hunger for knowledge. to seek out other lifeforms in the universe to learn about them. i would call this world eden. but thats only a fantasy. oh well.
Posted 6/17/11

Rina-San wrote:

hmmmm everywhere would be a theme park and water park! It will be true to the seasons, summer will always be scorching hot, winter will always snow, spring will have sakura everywhere and tropical showers of rain. Also rivers and seas will be PURE water, delicious enough to drink and sparkly blue. *cough* chocolate fountains *cough* yes yes yes! Candy trees! Money will grow on trees, there will be no religion. The only Sunday gatherings will be social events bringing people together to have fun at a parade or something not have a sore church-seat ass. Execution will be the penalty for murder and penalties for other crimes will be a lot more strict and no bail.


Aww you're so cute you have a gift for expression. I wasn't sure until I read yours, now I know this is the ideal world.
Posted 6/17/11

Chained_Angel wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

hmmmm everywhere would be a theme park and water park! It will be true to the seasons, summer will always be scorching hot, winter will always snow, spring will have sakura everywhere and tropical showers of rain. Also rivers and seas will be PURE water, delicious enough to drink and sparkly blue. *cough* chocolate fountains *cough* yes yes yes! Candy trees! Money will grow on trees, there will be no religion. The only Sunday gatherings will be social events bringing people together to have fun at a parade or something not have a sore church-seat ass. Execution will be the penalty for murder and penalties for other crimes will be a lot more strict and no bail.


Aww you're so cute you have a gift for expression. I wasn't sure until I read yours, now I know this is the ideal world.


Well...umm..she at least could have left out the "scorching" part.
4375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 6/17/11

COMYYY wrote:

i want my world have no wars no murder, no crime but peace and smile and happy.
can i have that world?


You'd need a sign that says "No Humans Allowed"
Posted 6/18/11
I'll be the king and I'll command everyone to have sex with me at least once.
4945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / France
Offline
Posted 6/19/11
I would make it all of trees and crystals!
Like an elven world.
and maybe some caves that grow candy, that would be magnifique
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/11 , edited 6/19/11
Mine would be like typical school type anime world where everyone is pretty and happy and everyone would have pokemon type friends but only one each and some special people would be mages "^_^"

My pokemon friend would be lucario as he is my favourite
Posted 6/19/11
At least 10% of all crops would be coffee.
Posted 6/19/11
It would be like Touhou. There are humans, yokai, shinigami, shikigami, ghosts, half ghost half human and so on.
Everyone has there own unique powers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.