First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Enchanted Forest (both sides allowed)
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/16/11
Just a forest for both sides to come into
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/16/11 , edited 6/16/11
Kazuki: *lays in a tree, fast asleep*
Natsuko: Kazuki! Come on! We're going eat!
Kazuki: *slowly wakes up* *sits up* *jumps down from the tree* What are we eating? fish again?
Natsuko: Yeah, Daisuke-kun caught it a little while ago. He cooked it up and it's ready now.
Kazuki: Are we going to train some more with Yumika after we eat?
Natusko: I'm not sure, maybe
*the both start walking towards the medow and see yumika and Daisuke. Sit's down with them and eats the fish*
Posted 6/16/11
Miku: walks to the secret part of the forest where she usually meets Akako, She sees him and runs to hug him, "Oh, I've missed you so much!"

Akako: "I've missed you too." He says and hugs her tight, smiling.

Miku: "I wish we didn't have to sneak around." She says.

Akako: "Me too....."
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/16/11 , edited 6/17/11
-DEAD POST-
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/27/11

opl890 wrote:

Miku: walks to the secret part of the forest where she usually meets Akako, She sees him and runs to hug him, "Oh, I've missed you so much!"

Akako: "I've missed you too." He says and hugs her tight, smiling.

Miku: "I wish we didn't have to sneak around." She says.

Akako: "Me too....."


Kazuki: Hi! *pops out from a tree*
90220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/29/11
Himeko was sitting in a tree

{ Please quote if you want to roleplay }
Member
7545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In the Snow Mount...
Offline
Posted 6/30/11
A white wolf with black markings wandered around her blue-silver eyes scanned the area for anyone who would want to be her friend, she shifted back into her normal form and climbed a tree her legs and tail blending in with her hair dangled as she she sat on the branch her eyes scanning every where. Her name Atlanta
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

2magicgirl wrote:

Himeko was sitting in a tree

{ Please quote if you want to roleplay }


Kazuki:*hangs upside down from the tree by his tail* Hi~!

Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

Sailor-san wrote:

A white wolf with black markings wandered around her blue-silver eyes scanned the area for anyone who would want to be her friend, she shifted back into her normal form and climbed a tree her legs and tail blending in with her hair dangled as she she sat on the branch her eyes scanning every where. Her name Atlanta


Natsuko: *she casually walked by with Yumika, both of them looking around for people*
Yumika: *spots something in the tree and calls out to it* Oi! Who are you?
Member
7545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In the Snow Mount...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

Natsuko: *she casually walked by with Yumika, both of them looking around for people*
Yumika: *spots something in the tree and calls out to it* Oi! Who are you?


Atlanta jumped down from the tree and said softly "My name is Atlanta. Who might you be?"
90220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Himeko was sitting in a tree

{ Please quote if you want to roleplay }


Kazuki:*hangs upside down from the tree by his tail* Hi~!



" Hiya how are you ? " Himeko smiled .
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

Sailor-san wrote:


Natsuko: *she casually walked by with Yumika, both of them looking around for people*
Yumika: *spots something in the tree and calls out to it* Oi! Who are you?


Atlanta jumped down from the tree and said softly "My name is Atlanta. Who might you be?"


*Yumika looked at her for a bit* I'm Yumika *she responded
Natsuko: *smiled at Atlanta* I'm Natsuko!
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 7/8/11

2magicgirl wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Himeko was sitting in a tree

{ Please quote if you want to roleplay }


Kazuki:*hangs upside down from the tree by his tail* Hi~!



" Hiya how are you ? " Himeko smiled .


Kazuki: I'm good! *he drops down and sits in front of her* I'm Kazuki, who are you?
90220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/9/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Himeko was sitting in a tree

{ Please quote if you want to roleplay }


Kazuki:*hangs upside down from the tree by his tail* Hi~!



" Hiya how are you ? " Himeko smiled .


Kazuki: I'm good! *he drops down and sits in front of her* I'm Kazuki, who are you?


" Im Himeko " smiled Kasumi .
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 7/9/11


Kazuki: That's a pretty name. *smiles at her* Nice to meet you Himeko! What are you doing here?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.