First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create your character
Posted 6/16/11 , edited 6/16/11

Username: (Link)
Characters name:
Age:
master or slave:
slave or masters name:
Abilities: (Optional)
Powers: (optional)
other: (optional)
Guy or girl:
Picture: (Or describe how they look)
Posted 6/16/11


Username: -Hikari_Akuma-
Characters name:Baily
Age:16
Perfect or imperfect:perfect
Abilities: can control any kind of fire
Powers:
other:people often mistake him for a girl because of his looks and that way he talks
Guy or girl:Guy
Picture:


Username: -Hikari_Akuma-
Characters name:Red
Age:16
Perfect or imperfect:imperfect
Abilities: control any form of fire
Powers:
other:is the slave of Baily but is treated like a normal person and is one of Baily's best friends
Guy or girl:Girl
Picture:
Posted 6/16/11
Characters name: Miku
Age: 16
master or slave: slave
slave or masters name: Akako
Guy or girl: girl
Picture:


Characters name: Akako
Age: 19
master or slave: Master
slave or masters name: Miku
Abilities: he is very good with most weapons.
Powers: he can create illusions.
Guy or girl: guy
Picture:
Posted 6/16/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



Username: -Hikari_Akuma-
Characters name:Baily
Age:16
Perfect or imperfect:perfect
Abilities: can control any kind of fire
Powers:
other:people often mistake him for a girl because of his looks and that way he talks
Guy or girl:Guy
Picture:


Username: -Hikari_Akuma-
Characters name:Red
Age:16
Perfect or imperfect:imperfect
Abilities: control any form of fire
Powers:
other:is the slave of Baily but is treated like a normal person and is one of Baily's best friends
Guy or girl:Girl
Picture:


APPROVED
Posted 6/16/11
Username: NekoSabby
Character's name: Lex
Age: 18
Master or slave: Slave
Slave or master's name: Unknown master
Abilities: Levitation
Powers: None
Other: Although doesn't look like much, he adores sweets.
Guy or girl: Guy
Picture:
Posted 6/16/11

NekoSabby wrote:

Username: NekoSabby
Character's name: Lex
Age: 18
Master or slave: Slave
Slave or master's name: Unknown master
Abilities: Levitation
Powers: None
Other: Although doesn't look like much, he adores sweets.
Guy or girl: Guy
Picture:


APPROVED
Member
8175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/11
Username: LovemeCassie

Yumi


Yuki

4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 6/16/11 , edited 6/16/11
Username: pandieshortie
Characters name: Azule
Age: 17
master or slave: Master
slave or masters name: Unknown
Abilities: Mind reader
other: Is really laid back and quiet
Guy or girl: girl
Picture:
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/16/11 , edited 6/17/11
(may I be a prince?(for Akio) :3)
Username: MusicLoveMichiko
Characters name: Tomoko
Age:15
master or slave: slave
slave or masters name: Akio
Abilities: (Optional) Is good with bows and daggers
Powers: (optional)To control any form of crystals, ice, snow and light
other: (optional) shy, kind, thoughtful, gentle and is also a neko, but hides her ears and tail
Guy or girl: Girl
Picture: (Or describe how they look)


Characters name: Akio
Age:17
master or slave: master
slave or masters name: Kazumi
Abilities: (Optional) A good Swords man
Powers: (optional)Control Lightning, Static(any form) and can control darkness(shadow, etc.)
other: (optional) calm, quiet, mean, but also kind
Guy or girl: Guy
Picture: (Or describe how they look)


-EDIT-
Characters name: Toshiko
Age: 15
master or slave: Slave
slave or masters name: Unknown
Abilities: (Optional) Is good with spears
Powers: (optional)To manipulate any form of air, wind and storms
other: (optional) Is Quiet, shy, kind, her sister twin is Tomoko and also is an angel, but hides her wings
Guy or girl: Girl
Picture: (Or describe how they look)
Member
316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asdf
Offline
Posted 6/16/11 , edited 8/15/11
(May Kags be a Princess >u>)
Username: (Link) xLupisxLunax
Characters name:Kaguya Lupis Ex
Age: 13 but looks around 15
master or slave: Master
slave or masters name: Lorin
Abilities: (Optional) Very good with weapons
Powers: (optional) Fire, Ice, Darkness, Able to summon any creatures, talking to animals, and shadows
other: (optional) (if is a princess >u> probably i am not gonna beeeee one): Not very 'princess' like, and loves to venture in the forest, and also a great hunter, and is a vegetarian. //master ver. of her\\ Doesn't seem to be 'Master' like, pretty much more 'teacher' like, but not with Lorin, Lorin is treated like a little kid even though he is older then her, more like 'retards who fight too much' But that isn't really matched up with Kaguya, more matched with Lorin.
Personality: Dark, Kinda shy, cold, (rarely): Airhead
Guy or girl: Girl
Picture: (Or describe how they look)



Characters name: Lorin M. Loka
Age: 16
master or slave: Slave
slave or masters name: Kaguya
Abilities: (Optional) great at the bow
Powers: (optional)Fire and ice, still learning 'Masters' powers.
other: (optional) A airheadish dark cold not even close to being shy man. More like a puppet then a 'student', more student then a 'slave', Pretty airheadish when in fights Doesn't find anything 'good enough' pretty much a airhead even if he doesn't look like it, expect a little boy inside that emo body!
Guy or girl:guy
Picture: (Or describe how they look)
Moderator
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 6/17/11
Username: (Link) darkblackcat
Characters name: Achlys
Age: looks 16
master or slave: master
slave or masters name: unknown
Abilities: (Optional) agility, speed, catlike reflexes, slightly faster healing, weapons master, can see in dark
Powers: (optional) can travel through dimensions, demon-neko curse
other: (optional) may not seem to take things seriously in a fight but is actually very rational
Guy or girl: girl
Picture: (Or describe how they look)
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/17/11 , edited 6/17/11
Username: (Link) 2magicgirl
Characters name: Kasumi
Age: 12
master or slave : Princess ?
Abilities: (Optional) rose petal-based attacks. The rose petals are extremely versatile; She can direct them to spread out for wide-ranging attacks, or group them together to use as a shield
Guy or girl: girl
Picture

Characters name: Takuto
Age: 12
master or slave: Slave
slave or masters name: Kasumi
Others : He is Kasumi's childhood friend
Abilities : Sending out chains with sharp blades
Guy or girl: Guy
Picture :
Posted 6/17/11 , edited 6/17/11

LovemeCassie wrote:

Username: LovemeCassie

Yumi


Yuki






pandieshortie wrote:

Username: pandieshortie
Characters name: Azule
Age: 17
master or slave: Master
slave or masters name: Unknown
Abilities: Mind reader
other: Is really laid back and quiet
Guy or girl: girl
Picture:





MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

(may I be a prince?(for Akio) :3)
Username: MusicLoveMichiko
Characters name: Tomoko
Age:15
master or slave: slave
slave or masters name: Akio
Abilities: (Optional) Is good with bows and daggers
Powers: (optional)To control any form of crystals, ice, snow and light
other: (optional) shy, kind, thoughtful, gentle
Guy or girl: Girl
Picture: (Or describe how they look)


Characters name: Akio
Age:17
master or slave: master
slave or masters name: Kazumi
Abilities: (Optional) A good Swords man
Powers: (optional)Control Lightning, Static(any form) and can control darkness(shadow, etc.)
other: (optional) calm, quiet, mean, but also kind
Guy or girl: Guy
Picture: (Or describe how they look)





xLupisxLunax wrote:

(May Kags be a Princess >u>)
Username: (Link) xLupisxLunax
Characters name:Kaguya Lupis Ex
Age: 13 but looks around 15
master or slave: Master
slave or masters name: Lorin
Abilities: (Optional) Very good with weapons
Powers: (optional) Fire, Ice, Darkness, Able to summon any creatures, and Shadows
other: (optional) (if is a princess >u> probably i am not gonna beeeee one): Not very 'princess' like, and loves to venture in the forest, and also a great hunter, and is a vegetarian. //master ver. of her\\ Doesn't seem to be 'Master' like, pretty much more 'teacher' like, but not with Lorin, Lorin is treated like a little kid even though he is older then her, more like 'retards who fight too much' But that isn't really matched up with Kaguya, more matched with Lorin.
Personality: Dark, Kinda shy, cold, (rarely): Airhead
Guy or girl: Girl
Picture: (Or describe how they look)



Characters name: Lorin M. Loka
Age: 16
master or slave: Slave
slave or masters name: Kaguya
Abilities: (Optional) great at the bow
Powers: (optional)Fire and ice, still learning 'Masters' powers.
other: (optional) A airheadish dark cold not even close to being shy man. More like a puppet then a 'student', more student then a 'slave', Pretty airheadish when in fights Doesn't find anything 'good enough' pretty much a airhead even if he doesn't look like it, expect a little boy inside that emo body!
Guy or girl:guy
Picture: (Or describe how they look)





darkblackcat wrote:

Username: (Link) darkblackcat
Characters name: Achlys
Age: looks 16
master or slave: master
slave or masters name: unknown
Abilities: (Optional) agility, speed, catlike reflexes, slightly faster healing, weapons master, can see in dark
Powers: (optional) can travel through dimensions, demon-neko curse
other: (optional) may not seem to take things seriously in a fight but is actually very rational
Guy or girl: girl
Picture: (Or describe how they look)





2magicgirl wrote:

Username: (Link) 2magicgirl
Characters name: Kasumi
Age: 12
master or slave : Princess ?
Abilities: (Optional) rose petal-based attacks. The rose petals are extremely versatile; She can direct them to spread out for wide-ranging attacks, or group them together to use as a shield
Guy or girl: girl
Picture



APPROVED (Yes, you two can be princesses and Akio can be a prince... oh, but Kasumi needs a royal slave.)
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/17/11
Okay added a Royle slave
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 6/17/11

Edited my post to let you know~Gomen~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.