First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Little notions...
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
that my parents found me in their cabbage
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 1/23/08 , edited 4/18/08
when i looked at old pictures i though was world was black and white back then.
cuz the pictures were black and white.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/23/08 , edited 4/18/08
I watched one of those horror films where the dolls come alive and kill people ~ since that I've .. feared porcelain dolls when it's dark
6858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/23/08 , edited 4/18/08
AHTL Well they're creepy once the notion of life comes into play... they actually still scare me.
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08 , edited 4/18/08
deep dark pools or spots of water scares me after watching so many ocean horror movies
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/18/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

Isnt there a thread for this? I would think this goes under this thread:

As little kids...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=76211

EDIT: Nevermind! This thread is older than the thread above! So this thread is the LEGIT one! And I thought I would conquer the world! XD, joke.


i was copied? i didnt' even know! *wanders off to see imitation thread*
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/18/08

phillia wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

Isnt there a thread for this? I would think this goes under this thread:

As little kids...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=76211

EDIT: Nevermind! This thread is older than the thread above! So this thread is the LEGIT one! And I thought I would conquer the world! XD, joke.


i was copied? i didnt' even know! *wanders off to see imitation thread*


And seriously, that duplicate isnt closed yet. Did you report it? I think I reported it.
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/18/08

mariia wrote:

well.... that people who died when to another planet and that my brother was gay


ROFL... Ha, I had the exact same experience with my best friend. I was speechless, in fact I'm still trying to coach him back to being straight.
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Wherever this tak...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/18/08
That my parents were always right xD
9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08 , edited 4/18/08
I always thought camers wouold steal my soul >_<
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/08 , edited 4/18/08
i also used to think that cheese made your feet stink ^^;
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/25/08 , edited 4/18/08
I thought I had some sort of disease when I witnessed my first male bodily fluid release.
Posted 1/25/08 , edited 4/18/08
I was very weird when I was a kid. I had my own type of reality (Still do a little)

I used to think that babies were delivered to their mothers by those huge pelicans carrying them in a blanket by their mouths lol I used to believe that my reflection in the mirror was an actually human twin of myself who loved to copy me all the time and that toys and dolls could secretly communicate with each other but didn't like to infront of people
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/25/08 , edited 4/18/08

BubbleGumx wrote:

I was very weird when I was a kid. I had my own type of reality (Still do a little)

I used to think that babies were delivered to their mothers by those huge pelicans carrying them in a blanket by their mouths lol I used to believe that my reflection in the mirror was an actually human twin of myself who loved to copy me all the time and that toys and dolls could secretly communicate with each other but didn't like to infront of people


Babe, they are called STORKS.


Posted 1/25/08 , edited 4/18/08

Sulla wrote:


BubbleGumx wrote:

I was very weird when I was a kid. I had my own type of reality (Still do a little)

I used to think that babies were delivered to their mothers by those huge pelicans carrying them in a blanket by their mouths lol I used to believe that my reflection in the mirror was an actually human twin of myself who loved to copy me all the time and that toys and dolls could secretly communicate with each other but didn't like to infront of people


Babe, they are called STORKS.




Oh snap...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.