First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Other
American Citizen
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 6/19/11

Sekiri wrote:


kikki1546 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


kikki1546 wrote:

Feliciano peeked his head in " Aw Sophie went to bed? Wanna join us for a game?~" He offered dragging her to the living room


"Yeah, Rebecca went to bed, and I don't know if I should play a game right now." she said sweatdroping, "I probably wouldn't be much fun to play with, I don't play games. Besides I think I left the sink running, and I need to go and get my bag unpacked..." she tried to give as many exuses as she could, but Feliciano pulled her in anyways.



Feliciano tugged with a strength that would make america proud ' Where was all this strength during wars' Germany and Spain thought as he dragged ashlee in. " Ciao!~ I'm back~"


"Fine, I'll play your game." finally giving up, pouting.

Feliciano sat her down on one of the sofas. She tried hard not to come into eye contact with anyone, she was still a little bipolar after what happened earlier.
"So what game are we going to play?"


Feliciano giggled " Its a card game ~ kinda like old maid~"
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/19/11

kikki1546 wrote:

Feliciano giggled " Its a card game ~ kinda like old maid~"

"A card game huh." she said, getting her spirit back. Ashlee enjoyed a good card game, especially if there is money at stake.

"Any gambling involved? I brought some Euros with me, I was hoping to buy myself some clothing but I don't have enough. Maybe I can win some more out of you guys." she half joked. "Ok, explain to me these rules."
American Citizen
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 6/20/11

Sekiri wrote:


kikki1546 wrote:

Feliciano giggled " Its a card game ~ kinda like old maid~"

"A card game huh." she said, getting her spirit back. Ashlee enjoyed a good card game, especially if there is money at stake.

"Any gambling involved? I brought some Euros with me, I was hoping to buy myself some clothing but I don't have enough. Maybe I can win some more out of you guys." she half joked. "Ok, explain to me these rules."


Feliciano giggled " Well the rules are simple each player gets 6 cards the first player who has the ace of spades starts. hm... What was the rest Germany?" He said putting down his money.
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/21/11

kikki1546 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


kikki1546 wrote:

Feliciano giggled " Its a card game ~ kinda like old maid~"

"A card game huh." she said, getting her spirit back. Ashlee enjoyed a good card game, especially if there is money at stake.

"Any gambling involved? I brought some Euros with me, I was hoping to buy myself some clothing but I don't have enough. Maybe I can win some more out of you guys." she half joked. "Ok, explain to me these rules."


Feliciano giggled " Well the rules are simple each player gets 6 cards the first player who has the ace of spades starts. hm... What was the rest Germany?" He said putting down his money.


"Hey, don't go asking for the rules to a game you created." he said irritated, "Let's play an actual game."
Germany got the deck of cards and started to shuffle, "We will start out easy with a kid card game."

He laid out 4 piles of cards face down in a line, 5 cards in the two end piles, one card in the center two.


5 1 1 5


Then he passed out 20 cards to Spain and Italy. "You two will be the example. We shall play speed. The goal is to get rid of all 20 of your cards by placing them in descending or ascending order on one of the two center cards, which we will flip over when we start. You can only have 5 cards in your hand at a time. If you get stuck and can't place anymore cards in a pile you can flip over a card from your 5card pile. The one who gets rid of their cards first has to yell out "Speed" before the other person gets to do it."

He made sure that Italy and Spain understood, "We will each have one friendly game, then we can start betting money. Once we finish that, we can go on to more advanced games." He didn't like the idea of betting money, he would have rather played a game that involved beer.

"Ok, ready?" he flipped over the two center cards. Both of the countries started to put down their cards as fast as they could.
American Citizen
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 6/21/11

Sekiri wrote:


kikki1546 wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


kikki1546 wrote:

Feliciano giggled " Its a card game ~ kinda like old maid~"

"A card game huh." she said, getting her spirit back. Ashlee enjoyed a good card game, especially if there is money at stake.

"Any gambling involved? I brought some Euros with me, I was hoping to buy myself some clothing but I don't have enough. Maybe I can win some more out of you guys." she half joked. "Ok, explain to me these rules."


Feliciano giggled " Well the rules are simple each player gets 6 cards the first player who has the ace of spades starts. hm... What was the rest Germany?" He said putting down his money.


"Hey, don't go asking for the rules to a game you created." he said irritated, "Let's play an actual game."
Germany got the deck of cards and started to shuffle, "We will start out easy with a kid card game."

He laid out 4 piles of cards face down in a line, 5 cards in the two end piles, one card in the center two.


5 1 1 5


Then he passed out 20 cards to Spain and Italy. "You two will be the example. We shall play speed. The goal is to get rid of all 20 of your cards by placing them in descending or ascending order on one of the two center cards, which we will flip over when we start. You can only have 5 cards in your hand at a time. If you get stuck and can't place anymore cards in a pile you can flip over a card from your 5card pile. The one who gets rid of their cards first has to yell out "Speed" before the other person gets to do it."

He made sure that Italy and Spain understood, "We will each have one friendly game, then we can start betting money. Once we finish that, we can go on to more advanced games." He didn't like the idea of betting money, he would have rather played a game that involved beer.

"Ok, ready?" he flipped over the two center cards. Both of the countries started to put down their cards as fast as they could.


" I win!" Italy yelled, Spain pout " mierda."
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/24/11

kikki1546 wrote

" I win!" Italy yelled, Spain pout " mierda."


(Change time! :D)

Ashlee watched him finish, "W-Wow, it seems like you really know how to play this game.... Um, why don't we play something else then?"

She stuffs her money back in her pocket, not wanting to lose it, "How about, hide-n-seek?"
American Citizen
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 6/24/11

Sekiri wrote:


kikki1546 wrote

" I win!" Italy yelled, Spain pout " mierda."


(Change time! :D)

Ashlee watched him finish, "W-Wow, it seems like you really know how to play this game.... Um, why don't we play something else then?"

She stuffs her money back in her pocket, not wanting to lose it, "How about, hide-n-seek?"


" Si!~ Let's go!~" Italy said running down the hallway.
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 6/25/11

kikki1546 wrote:

" Si!~ Let's go!~" Italy said running down the hallway.


"W-Wait for me! I'll hide with you!" Ashlee ran after him.

Germany and Spain were left sitting in their seats.
"So its just you and me now," he got up and put the cards away, "A childs game."
He sighed, "Do you want to count?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.