First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod application
Posted 6/20/11


ok test time!

Make an avii using:

Texture:


Decorations:


Pic:
Posted 6/20/11

marshmellowsnail2 wrote:



ok test time!

Make an avii using:

Texture:


Decorations:


Pic:

sorry for my ugliness!


Posted 6/20/11

marshmellowsnail2 wrote:



Nice graphics!

Ok, your test is to make an avii using:

Texture:


Decorations:


Pic:

Done.

Posted 6/20/11

marshmellowsnail2 wrote:



LOVE ur GFX Vicki

OK, make an avii using this:

Texture:


Decorations:


Picture:


Here it is!
Posted 6/20/11

AnimegirlxCool wrote:


marshmellowsnail2 wrote:



ok test time!

Make an avii using:

Texture:


Decorations:


Pic:

sorry for my ugliness!




ACCEPTED good job!
Posted 6/20/11

LadyMoonFyre wrote:


marshmellowsnail2 wrote:



LOVE ur GFX Vicki

OK, make an avii using this:

Texture:


Decorations:


Picture:


Here it is!


ACCEPTED! its cute
Posted 6/20/11

yoru_luvah wrote:


marshmellowsnail2 wrote:



Nice graphics!

Ok, your test is to make an avii using:

Texture:


Decorations:


Pic:

Done.



ACCEPTED! I love it!! Its so good!!
Posted 6/25/11

marshmellowsnail2 wrote:


LadyMoonFyre wrote:


marshmellowsnail2 wrote:



LOVE ur GFX Vicki

OK, make an avii using this:

Texture:


Decorations:


Picture:


Here it is!


ACCEPTED! its cute :P


I think you forgot to put me as MOD:3
Banana
52627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/2/11
GFX mod
Username: abbly_77
Preffered name: Rina
3 examples: *spoiler*



Active-ness (put an X in the box): [ ] Not very [ ] on sometimes [X] I live on cr!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.