First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Takanori black cat kingdom
Red Wing ( Student council ]
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/11


"I see..Interesting! I`m sure the baby will be perfect." Ibuki said, smiling. "Are you excited for your new family?" he asked as he finished tearing up the cabbage and walked over to the oven, preheating it.
School nurse
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada... Eh?
Offline
Posted 6/21/11
(since it would make no sense for my characters to be here, I'll just make a temporary character)

Suddenly a fork flies across the room, almost hitting Ibuki, and sticks into a cabnit. Where the fork flew from, a small creature appears on the kitchen counter, looking fairly angry.
Red Wing ( Student council ]
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/11

Durff123 wrote:

(since it would make no sense for my characters to be here, I'll just make a temporary character)

Suddenly a fork flies across the room, almost hitting Ibuki, and sticks into a cabnit. Where the fork flew from, a small creature appears on the kitchen counter, looking fairly angry.


[Well, your character could be like all the rest xD Randomly gaining access to the doors that Ibuki carelessly left open]

Quickly moving out of the way, Ibuki watches as the fork jabs into the cabinet, then slowly turns to look where it came from. "...Uh...What the-...Who`re you?" Ibuki asked.
School nurse
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada... Eh?
Offline
Posted 6/21/11
The creature grunts, waving its tail about and just staring at Ibuki angrily.
Red Wing ( Student council ]
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/11 , edited 6/21/11


Ibuki glances around the kitchen at the other people who were currently inhabiting the room. "...Guys...do you know where this came from?" he slowly takes a step towards the creature, ready to pull a gun if it were to attack.
Posted 6/21/11

AnticKafei wrote:


Durff123 wrote:

(since it would make no sense for my characters to be here, I'll just make a temporary character)

Suddenly a fork flies across the room, almost hitting Ibuki, and sticks into a cabnit. Where the fork flew from, a small creature appears on the kitchen counter, looking fairly angry.


[Well, your character could be like all the rest xD Randomly gaining access to the doors that Ibuki carelessly left open]

Quickly moving out of the way, Ibuki watches as the fork jabs into the cabinet, then slowly turns to look where it came from. "...Uh...What the-...Who`re you?" Ibuki asked.


"You sure the guards are doing their jobs because all I did was show them my R.T.F.C badge and let me in..." Axl then felt inside of his pocket "And all I wanted to do was ask for directions...."
Posted 6/21/11

Durff123 wrote:

The creature grunts, waving its tail about and just staring at Ibuki angrily.


"How exotic this would make a great main course!" Axl took out some chains
Red Wing ( Student council ]
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/11


Ibuki thought back to when he snuck into the kingdom and let out a loud sigh as he slapped his forehead. "Right. The good guards only have shifts in the morning. My parents are MORONS. At this rate, they`re practically ASKING for the kingdom to be destroyed...Right now, the guards that work the night shift are all slackers and new employees. Great. Just. Great." Ibuki said in an annoyed tone.
Posted 6/21/11
Then an idea sprung into his head and he faced Ibuki "Well what you need is armed assistance!"
Red Wing ( Student council ]
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/11

RepublicPanda wrote:

Then an idea sprung into his head and he faced Ibuki "Well what you need is armed assistance!"


Ibuki glanced over at Axl with a slightly confused look. "Where would I get armed assistance...My parents are too dumb and drowned in their own sleep to realize trespassers enter the castle, and the guards are, well, just as dumb as they are..."
Posted 6/21/11

AnticKafei wrote:


RepublicPanda wrote:

Then an idea sprung into his head and he faced Ibuki "Well what you need is armed assistance!"


Ibuki glanced over at Axl with a slightly confused look. "Where would I get armed assistance...My parents are too dumb and drowned in their own sleep to realize trespassers enter the castle, and the guards are, well, just as dumb as they are..."


"Well lucky you I'm a Warden in an organization call the R.T.F.C of the Reaper Task Force Coordination." A contract appeared in Axl's hand suddenly "With my men I can give supplies, weapons, and soldiers... And in return the R.T.F.C gets to build an embassy within the Kingdom and all R.T.F.C personal and equipment can pass through here." Axl pointed at the contract "To accept these terms you will have to consult with your parents and if they agree just write your name in blood here." He look out a sharp metal stylus to write with blood
Student
2260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/21/11
not all the uards hear are inexperienced or really guards..
Red Wing ( Student council ]
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/11

RepublicPanda wrote:


AnticKafei wrote:


RepublicPanda wrote:

Then an idea sprung into his head and he faced Ibuki "Well what you need is armed assistance!"


Ibuki glanced over at Axl with a slightly confused look. "Where would I get armed assistance...My parents are too dumb and drowned in their own sleep to realize trespassers enter the castle, and the guards are, well, just as dumb as they are..."


"Well lucky you I'm a Warden in an organization call the R.T.F.C of the Reaper Task Force Coordination." A contract appeared in Axl's hand suddenly "With my men I can give supplies, weapons, and soldiers... And in return the R.T.F.C gets to build an embassy within the Kingdom and all R.T.F.C personal and equipment can pass through here." Axl pointed at the contract "To accept these terms you will have to consult with your parents and if they agree just write your name in blood here." He look out a sharp metal stylus to write with blood


Ibuki nodded and then contemplated the thought of speaking with his parents. Of making actual, physical contact with them. The thought disgusted him, but despite having run away from the kingdom, he still wanted to protect the place he came from. His home. Ibuk nodded and took the contact from Axl. "Sounds like a splendid idea, I`ll discuss it with my parents at once, then I`ll return this to you, if that`s alright? We have a lot of empty rooms within the castle, so I`m sure they won`t refuse." Ibuki replied.
Red Wing ( Student council ]
588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/11

church011391 wrote:

not all the uards hear are inexperienced or really guards..


Ibuki nodded. "Agreed, you`ve noticed it too ever since being employed, haven`t you? The number of trespassers have been increasing."
Student
2260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/21/11

AnticKafei wrote:


church011391 wrote:

not all the uards hear are inexperienced or really guards..


Ibuki nodded. "Agreed, you`ve noticed it too ever since being employed, haven`t you? The number of trespassers have been increasing."


yes but now they are starting to decrease
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.