First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Waterfall
Member
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 6/29/11
josh flys back from class and lands on a tree branch
Student
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh flys back from class and lands on a tree branch


Aeon randomly comes out of nowhere and pushes josh off the tree
Member
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh flys back from class and lands on a tree branch


Aeon randomly comes out of nowhere and pushes josh off the tree


josh opens his wing and truns around
hey what was that for
Student
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh flys back from class and lands on a tree branch


Aeon randomly comes out of nowhere and pushes josh off the tree


josh opens his wing and truns around
hey what was that for


Aeon:darn it i forgot u had wings" Aeon sits down on the tree and plays with a bug
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/29/11


" Hello im Hachi " Hachi said changeing the subject , " And im Kasumi " kasumi smiled
Student
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

2magicgirl wrote:



" Hello im Hachi " Hachi said changeing the subject , " And im Kasumi " kasumi smiled


Aeon goes near Hachi and starts to poke his face "hello im aeon"
Member
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh flys back from class and lands on a tree branch


Aeon randomly comes out of nowhere and pushes josh off the tree


josh opens his wing and truns around
hey what was that for


Aeon:darn it i forgot u had wings" Aeon sits down on the tree and plays with a bug


and that gives u the right to push me off of a tree
Student
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

josh flys back from class and lands on a tree branch


Aeon randomly comes out of nowhere and pushes josh off the tree


josh opens his wing and truns around
hey what was that for


Aeon:darn it i forgot u had wings" Aeon sits down on the tree and plays with a bug


and that gives u the right to push me off of a tree


Aeon:No sorry" Aeon starts to pull the bug's leg off
Member
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 6/29/11
its alright but u shouldnt do that to that bug
Student
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

its alright but u shouldnt do that to that bug


Aeon starts to cut the bug's stomach open "oh wat whoops it dead"
Member
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 6/29/11
just great
Student
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:

just great


Aeon: Im sorry" Aeon jumps down and takes the body of the bug and starts to dig a hole and puts the bug in it and gets a falt rock and stick it upside in the dirt
Member
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:

just great


Aeon: Im sorry" Aeon jumps down and takes the body of the bug and starts to dig a hole and puts the bug in it and gets a falt rock and stick it upside in the dirt


u didnt need to do that
josh says as his feet touch the ground
Student
26459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a Maze
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:



Aeon: Im sorry" Aeon jumps down and takes the body of the bug and starts to dig a hole and puts the bug in it and gets a falt rock and stick it upside in the dirt


u didnt need to do that
josh says as his feet touch the ground


Aeon: oh....... my hands r dirty now" Aeon starts to run and she jumps off the cliff
Member
7977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edmonton
Offline
Posted 6/29/11

blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:


blackberrydeath wrote:


Ichigo-K93 wrote:



Aeon: Im sorry" Aeon jumps down and takes the body of the bug and starts to dig a hole and puts the bug in it and gets a falt rock and stick it upside in the dirt


u didnt need to do that
josh says as his feet touch the ground


Aeon: oh....... my hands r dirty now" Aeon starts to run and she jumps off the cliff

josh think to himself
( aeon is cute but shes also a little out of this world)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.