First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Character!
Posted 6/19/11
Forum:

Name:
Age(15-18):
Gender:
Grade(9-12):
Talent(singing, acting, etc.):
Looks:
Posted 6/19/11 , edited 6/19/11
Name: Dia Frampton

Age(15-18): 15

Gender: Female

Grade(9-12): 10th

Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Singing

Looks:
Posted 6/19/11

thepullipfan wrote:

Name: Dia Frampton

Age(15-18): 15

Gender: Female

Grade(9-12): 10th

Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Singing

Looks:


Sorry for the reply!!
Accepted.
Posted 6/19/11 , edited 6/19/11
Name: Elizabeth Waters
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Grade: 10
Talent: Acting and Singing
Looks:


~~~~~~~

Name: Jason Waters
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Grade: 10
Talent: Acting
Looks: (being posted later, OKIE?! XD)

~~~~~~~

Name: Cody Waters
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Grade: 12
Talent: Acting
Looks: (I'M POSTING IT LATER, JEEEEZZ!)
Posted 6/19/11
Name: Aiko Ikumi
Age(15-18): 17
Gender: Female
Grade(9-12): 11th
Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Singing
Looks:
Posted 6/19/11

TadaseISMINE wrote:

Name: Aiko Ikumi
Age(15-18): 17
Gender: Female
Grade(9-12): 11th
Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Singing
Looks:


Accepted.
Posted 6/19/11
Name: Meg Frampton

Age(15-18): 16

Gender: Female

Grade(9-12): 10th

Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Guitar Playing and Singing

Looks:
Posted 6/19/11

thepullipfan wrote:

Name: Meg Frampton

Age(15-18): 16

Gender: Female

Grade(9-12): 10th

Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Guitar Playing and Singing

Looks:


Accepted.
Student
8680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hazama
Offline
Posted 6/20/11
Name:Luna Fernandez
Age(15-18):16
Gender:Female
Grade(9-12):10
Talent(singing, acting, etc.):Singing and Acting
Looks:


Name:Thalia Fernandez
Age(15-18):15
Gender:Female
Grade(9-12):9th
Talent(singing, acting, etc.):Singing and playing instruments
Looks:
Posted 6/23/11 , edited 6/23/11
Name: Nickki Arrow
Age(15-18): 16
Gender: Female
Grade(9-12):10
Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Singing and dancing (learning how to be an actor)
Looks:
Creator
10079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 6/23/11

Rukka-chan wrote:

Name:Luna Fernandez
Age(15-18):16
Gender:Female
Grade(9-12):10
Talent(singing, acting, etc.):Singing and Acting
Looks:


Name:Thalia Fernandez
Age(15-18):15
Gender:Female
Grade(9-12):9th
Talent(singing, acting, etc.):Singing and playing instruments
Looks:


Accepted.
Creator
10079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 6/23/11

mangastar4ev wrote:

Name: Nickki Arrow
Age(15-18): 16
Gender: Female
Grade(9-12):10
Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Singing and dancing (learning how to be an actor)
Looks:


Accepted.
42335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Home
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
Name: Ryan Higa
Age(15-18): 16
Gender: Male
Grade(9-12): 10th
Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Acting
Looks:
Creator
10079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 6/23/11

Hinata211 wrote:

Name: Ryan Higa
Age(15-18): 16
Gender: Male
Grade(9-12): 10th
Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Acting
Looks:


Accepted.
Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hollywood Arts
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
Name: Jaquane
Age(15-18): 16
Gender: Female
Grade(9-12): 10
Talent(singing, acting, etc.): Acting and drawing (anime)
Looks:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.