Post Reply Suggestions/Questions
Moderator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 6/21/11
I made this forum so members (including the Mods and the Creator) can answer questions and talk about new ideas.
Moderator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 6/21/11
I think it would be better if we create a forum for our stories that way no one gets confuse with whos story is whos. What I mean is my story, Stuck, has its own forum and so does the other ones.
Creator
3854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My own world...
Offline
Posted 6/21/11
Hmmmm, I guess we can make a Page and a Forum. So I:
Approve.


Me and my eyes.....how could I not notice the Suggestion and Question Forum, until I looked at the wall.
Moderator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 6/21/11

YuriStar12 wrote:

Hmmmm, I guess we can make a Page and a Forum. So I:
Approve.


Me and my eyes.....how could I not notice the Suggestion and Question Forum, until I looked at the wall.


What I can so is have a main forum that has a list of the approved stories and a link that leads them to the forum in which the story is written in. I did this for one of my groups before and the members like it since it is easier to find what they are looking for.

Also, I think the stories forum can be used for short stories instead of ongoing ones.
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

I made this forum so members (including the Mods and the Creator) can answer questions and talk about new ideas.



I wrote my first chapter of Tunless... But where do I put it?
Moderator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 7/26/11

clueless-203 wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

I made this forum so members (including the Mods and the Creator) can answer questions and talk about new ideas.


I wrote my first chapter of Tunless... But where do I put it?


After being approved as a series writter, you can create a forum and name it with the title of your story. That is where you can put your story!
2421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/11


Okay thanks~
Series Writers
9861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in my room, behin...
Offline
Posted 7/31/11
keishi here, i was wondering if we could do collaborative writing... you know, writing a story together as a team...
it would be a great achievement for our group if we could do it successfully. We can make a series, the story of which would be the highest ranking suggested story through polls...

interested?
Moderator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/11/11

keishiroi_1201 wrote:

keishi here, i was wondering if we could do collaborative writing... you know, writing a story together as a team...
it would be a great achievement for our group if we could do it successfully. We can make a series, the story of which would be the highest ranking suggested story through polls...

interested?


That does sound like fun!
Series Writers
9861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in my room, behin...
Offline
Posted 8/17/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


keishiroi_1201 wrote:

keishi here, i was wondering if we could do collaborative writing... you know, writing a story together as a team...
it would be a great achievement for our group if we could do it successfully. We can make a series, the story of which would be the highest ranking suggested story through polls...

interested?


That does sound like fun!


so when will we start? XD
Moderator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/26/11


As soon as the Creator agrees with this idea!
You must be logged in to post.