First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Jun Evolution
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
Member
14395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the great northwest
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
NICE VIDEO!! i can't beleive arashi started since when they were like...11? kkkkyyyyya! kawaii matsujun!!
Member
3023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Elsewhere
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
kawaii!! ^,^
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 1/23/08


i dont understand a word
but that was so kawaii...
xD oh yamapi is there 2 ...

anyway thanx 4 sharing

Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

cagalli_hibiki wrote:



i dont understand a word
but that was so kawaii...
xD oh yamapi is there 2 ...

anyway thanx 4 sharing



I don't either, but I could kind of get the idea. xD And chibi Jun is so kawaii. <3
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 1/24/08

arronyan wrote:

I don't either, but I could kind of get the idea. xD And chibi Jun is so kawaii. <3


what do u think they were saying ?!? xD

Member
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
well i dont understand everything but it was a tribute for King when he stated when he was 13 up to 18 yrs old... almost all of the other JE members described him as cute and fun to be with...
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
Hehe, yeah, what brattycat said. xD Pretty much talking about him growing up and such. And how he was so 'kawaii.'
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

arronyan wrote:

Hehe, yeah, what brattycat said. xD Pretty much talking about him growing up and such. And how he was so 'kawaii.'


it's so cool ..
i mean growing up in front of the whole world xD
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
Haha, I bet he was embarrassed when they were showing his pics. xDDD
Member
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

is that yamapi i see?! lol. young jun is so kawaii! older jun is HOT lol
thanks for sharing!
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

arronyan wrote:

Haha, I bet he was embarrassed when they were showing his pics. xDDD


yeah he was smiling the whole time xD ..
i know i would ..
(but i'll hide)

Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

il0veMatsujun wrote:


is that yamapi i see?! lol. young jun is so kawaii! older jun is HOT lol
thanks for sharing!


You're welcome!
I didn't notice Pi until you pointed him out, thanks! xD
And I agree with you. <33
Member
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

cagalli_hibiki wrote:


arronyan wrote:

Haha, I bet he was embarrassed when they were showing his pics. xDDD


yeah he was smiling the whole time xD ..
i know i would ..
(but i'll hide)



I know, isn't he cute? Especially when he's embarrassed, lol. <333
Member
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Usually in the US...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08
Ok so not a clue what they really said... but OMG Jun was soooo KAWAII!! i can't believe how young they started... i wanna c more!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.