First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Jigoku
4541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in cana...
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
Ash slowly put his hand on the end of his blade where the handle is and look as the doors open.
School nurse
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada... Eh?
Offline
Posted 6/23/11


(the handle of a sword is called the "hilt" just so you know)

The man then stomps into the shrine through the broken, burning doorway.
90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
The rose pettles disapeared .
4541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in cana...
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
(oh thanks)

Ash almost jump 3 feet in the air when the man kick the door.
90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
Kasumi turns to face to door and walked over knocking on the door , " Is everything alright in there " she called through the door .
4541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in cana...
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
Ash said back "idk."
School nurse
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada... Eh?
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
Black flames would explode out from the doorway and windows, the shrine shaking when this happens. Spectral screeches come from within the shrine, an odd glow luminating from beyond the doorway.
90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
" You dont know ? " repeeted Kasumi .
School nurse
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada... Eh?
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
The figure steppes out through the flames, throwing off his cloak. In his left hand he holds a white glowing orb that hovers above his palm. With his right hand he rips his sword out of its sheath and glares at the two.
4541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in cana...
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
Ash then looks at the man and slowly walking back.
4541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in cana...
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
"yeah i don't know what he's doing."
School nurse
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada... Eh?
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
The man turns his attention to Kasumi and Robbie "Do you two need something or do you wish to get in my way?"
90197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
" Are you the one who owns this shrine ? " wondered Kasumi .
School nurse
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada... Eh?
Offline
Posted 6/23/11
"Of course not, I just come here to gather energy from the demonic souls of this place." he gestures to the glowing white orb hovering above his hand. He then wraps his fingers around the orb, crushing it in his hand; what looks like dozens of spirits flow out of the orb and creep up his arm, absorbing into his body.
4541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in cana...
Offline
Posted 6/23/11

Durff123 wrote:

The man turns his attention to Kasumi and Robbie "Do you two need something or do you wish to get in my way?"


"No i'm good."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.