Post Reply Requests
Boss
16676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chillin ;)
Offline
Posted 6/22/11
UNDER CO.

Username:
Name:
Type:
Text:
Color:
Image (in spoilers):
Description (optional):
Posted 6/25/11 , edited 6/25/11
Username:xiiHersheyChocolatexx
Name:Norman
Type:Avi
Text:Norman
Color:red
Image (in spoilers):

Description (optional):change the hair color into pink

pending: xxazngal4evaxx
Boss
16676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chillin ;)
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

xiiHersheyChocolatexx wrote:

Username:xiiHersheyChocolatexx
Name:Norman
Type:Avi
Text:Norman
Color:red
Image (in spoilers):

Description (optional):change the hair color into pink

pending: xxazngal4evaxx


sorry for the long wait ><

Smores <3
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/10/11 , edited 7/10/11
Edit. O SHIETT I FORGOT UR ALREADY MAKING ME AN AVATAR!?? :///

Username: Sasame246
Name: Sasa-chan! : D
Type: Avii~
Text: Sasame246,You can be the captain and I can be your first mate <3,&& other random cute quotes XD
Color: Girly,like light pinks&stuff. :3
Image:

Description: Have both girls on it plz! >O<

pending: xxazngal4evaxx
Boss
16676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chillin ;)
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

Sasame246 wrote:

Edit. O SHIETT I FORGOT UR ALREADY MAKING ME AN AVATAR!?? :///

Username: Sasame246
Name: Sasa-chan! : D
Type: Avii~
Text: Sasame246,You can be the captain and I can be your first mate <3,&& other random cute quotes XD
Color: Girly,like light pinks&stuff. :3
Image:

Description: Have both girls on it plz! >O<


its fine, i'll still make this for u c:
Smores <3
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/10/11
/Sighh/ I feel bad cuz u just made me an avii! D: LOL -3-
Posted 9/29/11
Username: SexiiBunniie
Name: Kimiko
Type: Avatar
Text: SexiiBunniie, Duckie
Color: any color that matches
Image (in spoilers):

Description (optional): thats up 2 you

Boss
16676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chillin ;)
Offline
Posted 9/30/11

SexiiBunniie wrote:

Username: SexiiBunniie
Name: Kimiko
Type: Avatar
Text: SexiiBunniie, Duckie
Color: any color that matches
Image (in spoilers):

Description (optional): thats up 2 you



here you go, hope you like it...

You must be logged in to post.