First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
ever been banned before?
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
yea i got banned.. for the MOST STUPIDEST shiz nits ever. cause i changed my screen name lol so ghey i tell ya. but then they unbanned me =D so yep thats my story. oh yea wait i lied theres another.. XD MY FIRST WORLD OF WARCRAFT account got banned! WHY cause i should have been a HORDE not an Alliance.... and i had a F*ckin HIGH lvl waste my time. got banned cause i was too cool.. lol jk cause my nephew was ghey and got me banned for being an ass. but oh wells i got another =D i love my guild <3 Noxious BWL(Blackwing Lair) =D sry im a nerdy for games XD
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

spazzedout06 wrote:

yea i got banned.. for the MOST STUPIDEST shiz nits ever. cause i changed my screen name lol so ghey i tell ya. but then they unbanned me =D so yep thats my story. oh yea wait i lied theres another.. XD MY FIRST WORLD OF WARCRAFT account got banned! WHY cause i should have been a HORDE not an Alliance.... and i had a F*ckin HIGH lvl waste my time. got banned cause i was too cool.. lol jk cause my nephew was ghey and got me banned for being an ass. but oh wells i got another =D i love my guild <3 Noxious BWL(Blackwing Lair) =D sry im a nerdy for games XD


speak english?
3208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / dont worry about it
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
being banned is overrated
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
No.
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

LmaonadeLOL wrote:


Zeronite wrote:

Like being banned is something to be proud of?

heh


Yeah, seriously, I got banned by Red and Mauz in the same hour.


uh i think they were asking you. at least i am, cuz i wanna know where that pic is from. it's so gruesome! (lmaonadeLOL)
21114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

waltzforthemoon wrote:


LmaonadeLOL wrote:


Zeronite wrote:

Like being banned is something to be proud of?

heh


Yeah, seriously, I got banned by Red and Mauz in the same hour.


uh i think they were asking you. at least i am, cuz i wanna know where that pic is from. it's so gruesome! (lmaonadeLOL)


It's a secret.

127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

artgeek707 wrote:


spazzedout06 wrote:

yea i got banned.. for the MOST STUPIDEST shiz nits ever. cause i changed my screen name lol so ghey i tell ya. but then they unbanned me =D so yep thats my story. oh yea wait i lied theres another.. XD MY FIRST WORLD OF WARCRAFT account got banned! WHY cause i should have been a HORDE not an Alliance.... and i had a F*ckin HIGH lvl waste my time. got banned cause i was too cool.. lol jk cause my nephew was ghey and got me banned for being an ass. but oh wells i got another =D i love my guild <3 Noxious BWL(Blackwing Lair) =D sry im a nerdy for games XD


speak english?




yes i do speak english =D I just typed whatever came in my head. Sorry if I threw you off somehow. Didnt mean to. Didnt think i was getting critic'd for my grammar or language usesage. once again sry dude or chick.. =D

21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

spazzedout06 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


spazzedout06 wrote:

yea i got banned.. for the MOST STUPIDEST shiz nits ever. cause i changed my screen name lol so ghey i tell ya. but then they unbanned me =D so yep thats my story. oh yea wait i lied theres another.. XD MY FIRST WORLD OF WARCRAFT account got banned! WHY cause i should have been a HORDE not an Alliance.... and i had a F*ckin HIGH lvl waste my time. got banned cause i was too cool.. lol jk cause my nephew was ghey and got me banned for being an ass. but oh wells i got another =D i love my guild <3 Noxious BWL(Blackwing Lair) =D sry im a nerdy for games XD


speak english?




yes i do speak english =D I just typed whatever came in my head. Sorry if I threw you off somehow. Didnt mean to. Didnt think i was getting critic'd for my grammar or language usesage. once again sry dude or chick.. =D



it's fine, I just can't read typespeak
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
omg yes i did get banned by a crunchyroll mod even though it wasn't my fault!!!
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/08

artgeek707 wrote:


spazzedout06 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


spazzedout06 wrote:

yea i got banned.. for the MOST STUPIDEST shiz nits ever. cause i changed my screen name lol so ghey i tell ya. but then they unbanned me =D so yep thats my story. oh yea wait i lied theres another.. XD MY FIRST WORLD OF WARCRAFT account got banned! WHY cause i should have been a HORDE not an Alliance.... and i had a F*ckin HIGH lvl waste my time. got banned cause i was too cool.. lol jk cause my nephew was ghey and got me banned for being an ass. but oh wells i got another =D i love my guild <3 Noxious BWL(Blackwing Lair) =D sry im a nerdy for games XD


speak english?




yes i do speak english =D I just typed whatever came in my head. Sorry if I threw you off somehow. Didnt mean to. Didnt think i was getting critic'd for my grammar or language usesage. once again sry dude or chick.. =D



it's fine, I just can't read typespeak




ah I see lol <3 we on good terms
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
i have never been banned
45424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
Nope and hope I never do
15521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/08
no lo but iv seen a forum topic with people talking crap bout mods n dey all got banned X)
Posted 1/15/08

notwen wrote:

no lo but iv seen a forum topic with people talking crap bout mods n dey all got banned X)


Didn`t you see the post that says we`re all gonna be banned ?
LOL , joooking ~
Posted 1/15/08
I asked to be banned for a week so I could concentrate and study.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.