First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Member
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/11
"we should skip class you in we could go to the cafe if you want" -smiles-
Posted 6/27/11

cherrypandalover wrote:

"we should skip class you in we could go to the cafe if you want" -smiles-


rain looked around. "hmm.. sure!" she smiled and got up.
Member
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/11
*gets up* or maybe the arcade hmmm idk you pick rain" *looks at rain*
Posted 6/27/11

cherrypandalover wrote:

*gets up* or maybe the arcade hmmm idk you pick rain" *looks at rain*


"id rather go to a cafe, im no good at video games."
Member
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/11
"lol okay then" *points at the direction of cafe* "we shall go lol"
Posted 6/27/11

cherrypandalover wrote:

"lol okay then" *points at the direction of cafe* "we shall go lol"


ame nods and smiles. "ok!"
Member
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/11
*about to sneak out*
Posted 6/27/11

cherrypandalover wrote:

*about to sneak out*


rain grabs her hand and runs out of the school. "that was close" she smiles.
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know Oo
Offline
Posted 6/27/11
While they were sneaking out,Bliss saw them. She ran over to them and said loudly "HI! Are you guys sneaking out? Can I come?"
Posted 6/27/11

L_IS_MINE_XD wrote:

While they were sneaking out,Bliss saw them. She ran over to them and said loudly "HI! Are you guys sneaking out? Can I come?"


rain looked at bliss, and then at gina. "um.. sure if its ok with you GG"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.